• Show
Clear All

• Iarad
    replied
    Good to know, ty!

Leave a comment:

• Zeidy
    replied
    Your "new" character can level up very quickly with that boost.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    When you earn champion points, they can be used by all of your heroes.

Leave a comment:

• Rider of Dark
    replied
    Does the champion point bonus apply to a single character or to the whole account?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Yes, CoOp play will be added in the future. It will likely be asynchronous at first, though.

Leave a comment:

• Jonathan Hannold
    replied
    I don't know if this was asked I am sure but will it ever be added to complete dungeons with friends? Like substitute like minion with that friend or something? In elite or raid like weekly openings.

Leave a comment:

• Fleshman Kathy
    replied
    Hi! Please help! What's the best advice In buying which chained chest for the Apprentice set level 60 legendary ..... I don't want to waste any Gems
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• davidscarlet
    replied
    May be better with a marginally extended clarification of flunky abilities ,healer quiet , mage and his chain lightning , seen it asked a couple times.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Only seeing the same ad repeatedly usually indicates a network connection issue. Do you always play using your data, or do you ever connect to a WiFi network?

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Croom
    replied
    I really like this game, but now when I open the boxes to get my 5 gems, it's always about the movie "don't breathe"..and when it is over, I don't get any gems...what's the problem? I don't mind opening the boxes, but I think I should get my gems, after all it is wasteing my data...I've watched this comercial 20 times, just trying to give it a chance, but I just don't like wasteing my data..I guess I'll keep playing the game, but no more box opening for me...unless you can fix this..let me know something, please..

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Originally posted by Jynx Ten View Post
    What classes can use guns? Neither warrior nor mage can, are there other classes to unlock?
    One of the side priorities is to include the two-handed weapons. These weapons will have higher damage, and one more stat for each quality, meaning that legendary items will have 5 stats. These items will have slightly lower attack speed. They (might) include: Other types of staffs, bows, crossbows, spears, advanced axes and some other types of weapons. Nowadays, two handed weapons are rather a speculation than a confirmed upcoming feature (as it has never been mentioned again by the development

Leave a comment:

• Jynx Ten
    replied
    What classes can use guns? Neither warrior nor mage can, are there other classes to unlock?

Leave a comment:

• j43ster
    replied
    I think it is also useful to add the suggested preference for stats on items to this.

If I remember correctly, to maximize hero damage it is:
    Movement Speed (pants, boots only)
    Critical Damage
    Power
    Critical Rating
    Attack Speed

For survivability:
    Movement Speed (pants, boots only)
    Vitality
    Armor

Note: For warriors with shields and sowrd and board lvl 10, armor may be more important on the shield with x2 multiplier...

Obviously this depends on which stats you have on other items, but this is mentioned frequently in posts and does not exist in the FAQS or Stickied posts.

Leave a comment:

• Modo
    replied
    Version 1.1.17

Patch notes
    • Introduced a link to the fanbase wikia
    • Added Crafting 101 (after Jewelry Crafting, in hopes of preventing confusion)
    • Updated Jewelry Crafting entry to reflect changes in the forums and auxiliary improvements

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by Modo View Post
    The issue has been resolved, thank you for letting me know.
    Heh, I deleted the post your quoted (and your response) right after I edited the FAQ.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X