X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Medals take a few days to go out after an event ends. It gives the devs time to clear out any cheaters and adjust ranks.

• Enrique DF
    replied
    Alguien me dice por qué no obtuve las medallas del evento si e terminado el anb en el puesto 467

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    I never read this topic before lol. Man is the OP outdated lol.

Leave a comment:

• Cyraph
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim58 View Post
    Hi, I'm suddenly collecting a LOT of jewels and may want to do something like sell individual ones. I don't know how to separate them once they've been clumped together in the stash spot. I don't want to sell all 20 of them at once. Is there a way to sell them individually ?
    As Nhat said: never sell gemstones.
    However, you can separate them by socket and unsocket them.
    It is tedious and costs some gold though, but a possibilty.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim58 View Post
    Hi, I'm suddenly collecting a LOT of jewels and may want to do something like sell individual ones. I don't know how to separate them once they've been clumped together in the stash spot. I don't want to sell all 20 of them at once. Is there a way to sell them individually ?
    #1 Rule regarding Gemstones: NEVER sell any gemstones.

You'll be using them later on for fusing legendary jewelries (necklace & rings), and wishing you have more... If they're all still in one stack, great, leave them there; if you have multiple stacks of lower level ones, then you can fuse them to higher levels to reduce the required space.

lmcelhiney Sapphires add to Haste Rating, same values are the others: +5, +10, ... +50
    Last edited by Nhat; 06-14-2019, 12:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Very nice and informative, but slightly wider than the typical browser window. In general, I always try to minimize wasted space, just in case.

Gemstone Guide

Fuse Level Gemstone Ruby Topaz Emerald Sapphire Amethyst Diamond
    Total Requirement Name Power Crit Rating Vitality Attack Speed Ability Rate Armor
    243 None Rough +5 +5 +5 +0.5% +5 +20
    81 5 Common +10 +10 +10 +1.0% +10 +40
    27 10 Teardrop +20 +20 +20 +2.0% +20 +80
    9 15 Radiant +30 +30 +30 +3.0% +30 +120
    3 20 Trillion +40 +40 +40 +4.0% +40 +160
    1 25 Brilliant +50 +50 +50 +5.0% +50 +200

Leave a comment:

• Jim58
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Items cannot "level up" from one rarity to another.

Leave a comment:

• Crk
    replied
    I could be wrong but i think they stay epic and dont turn legendary

Leave a comment:

• aveanjinx
    replied
    How does living items work? How much level does it needed to turn into a legendary?

Leave a comment:

• Suzy.Bae
    replied
    Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

So I shouldn't have any concern that full legendary Apprentice set will be tough to acquire on my mage?

I suppose my 'newbie'ism' is, indeed, showing through, and that I need to chill out and have a longer & slower vision of this game with myself ;-)
    Back then, the set item boxes generate Apprentice items. Right now, for whatever stupid reason, it prioritizes Adventurer's parts which are so useless. Bring back the time when APPRENTICE PARTS go out of the set item boxes please! I'm about to have a box tomorrow for that calendar daily reward.

Leave a comment:

• Jage
    replied
    Did Modo say "Worship?" Yup he did... don't let you're level override you're well u get it j/k lol

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by remke View Post
    Got a newb question. Is there a button for potions and apples on a PC? It's a bit too hard having to click on them with a mouse.
    There's a petition for it, or you can use AHK to bind them yourself

Leave a comment:

• adjacentengels
    replied
    Originally posted by remke View Post
    Got a newb question. Is there a button for potions and apples on a PC? It's a bit too hard having to click on them with a mouse.
    No, but you can use AutoHotKey to map a keyboard shortcut. There's a thread on here with instructions.

Leave a comment:

• remke
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X