Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Ads for 5 GEMS... but no ads play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Ads for 5 GEMS... but no ads play?

Video Ads for 5 GEMS... but no ads play? No ads show up on my device or any of the devices I have played on. Has this player GEM bonus feature been removed?

Originally posted by Ovidox View Post
    Video Ads for 5 GEMS...Has this player GEM bonus feature been removed?
    Yes, Eternium became ad-free years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      Yes, Eternium became ad-free years ago.
      Thank you reply, would actually be great to STILL have this option for new players; especially early game and starting out.
      ALSO please let us buy glory with GEMS - e.g. 10 gems = 1 Glory and offer a discounted rate pack in store for the Glory.
      For example offer packs in store for 100 gems = 10 glory or 300 gems = 35 glory 500 gems = 60 glory. Thank you again.

Comment

• Teebs
        Teebs commented
        Editing a comment
        "300 gems = 35 glory"

This is quite literally the transaction 'cost' during any ANB.

245 Gem character unlock plus a 50 Gem crafting crate for your character class, and you should be able to hit Trial Level 100 with minimal knowledge and skill (personally, I would suggest Warrior - not because it is great, just because I think it is easier to hit TL100 for new players). Hitting TL100 in an ANB will net you 35 Glory.

So - in ANB, given the parameters I set.

295 Gems = 35 Glory.

... ktb

I would rather sell glory for gems! Once everything has been unlocked glory becomes worthless.

Comment

There also plenty of ways to get glory. War Supplies are more often now, with the possibility for 25 easy glory. Season level rewards are easy (free 20 glory for reaching Lvl20, not sure about the lower levels). Or if you are into purchasing, there are a lot of packages with a lot of glory.

As jay clarke stated, I would rather sell my glory for gems.

Comment

I just want ads back e.g. 2 ads per hour - 5 gems each = 10 gems per hour ... could easily can rack up 100 day... would still prefer it existed

Comment

They were removed for a few reasons:
            1. It's great to be able to say the game is ad-free.
            2. Maintaining the ad inventory and plugins associated with offering ads was eating up a lot of dev time.
            3. Players were abusing the ads, using bots to watch ads for them 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
              They were removed for a few reasons:
              1. It's great to be able to say the game is ad-free.
              2. Maintaining the ad inventory and plugins associated with offering ads was eating up a lot of dev time.
              3. Players were abusing the ads, using bots to watch ads for them 24/7.
              #3 Is exactly what i was thinking happened in the end Sad people care so much to use hacks and exploits on a little game that has little to no competitive nature bar some "medals" that in the end only do a tiny % difference to the character. It's not Fifa Ultimate Team eSports lol Thank you.
              Last edited by Ovidox; 07-18-2023, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X