Bronze #27 and Late Fall Season Announcements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronze #27 and Late Fall Season Announcements

Has been announced that the plan is for Bronze #27 to start on 17 November at 17:00 UTC and for the Late Fall Season to start on 27 November.

Here are some of the pertinent links:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	442
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	220483

Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.

Views:	291
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	220484

Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.

Views:	281
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	220485

Views:	289
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	220486

All posts were by Travis.

Thanks for cross posting!

Comment

What are spirit stones

Comment

I click the link but it opens my other discord channels in the app. I used the web site but it’s greyed out nothing is visible

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you joined the Eternium Discord? Discord.gg/Eternium

I wanted to record some videos, but I have terrible lag problems with this build, and when I record the game crashes all the time and is just unplayable. It is barely playable when not recording... I guess I need a gaming machine for that build, or it is not really worth playing with it.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        Yours is the first report I've seen about performance issues in 1.11.2. Have you tried a clean install (steps in the tech support section)?

Why can’t patch notes just go here?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        I'll post release notes here once the build is available on all platforms.

I'm confused, I am currently playing 1.10.2 and a beta player at that. When will 1.11.2 be available? Android.

Comment

Out for Android in the UK. You might want to try going directly to the Eternium page on the play store and seeing if the update is there.

Comment

Checked but no 1.11 but invite for artemis beta testing! Cannot wait till 27th.

Comment

Originally posted by jay clarke View Post
            Checked but no 1.11 but invite for artemis beta testing! Cannot wait till 27th.
            Jealous =)

Comment

Working...
            X