No announcement yet.

What to do with all these Spiritstones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rates seem very consistent for all types...and (believe it or not) reasonable for active (semi-sweaty) play where I'm doing it. You're just simply not getting enough gem rolls per hour, even when boosted, if you are running Trials.

Comment

"Weighted" Spiritstones: Since others are likely incoming, could the drop rate be adjusted accordingly such that the odds somewhat favor ones that you do not possess enough of to achieve the maximum benefit? Yes, there's math involved.

Comment

Spirit drops have indeed been nerfed. After the barely reported initial, possible, maybe nerf.

Given how good the things can be when properly utilized, I can understand a certain rarity. But don't hide the ball, chumplads!

Comment

Has anyone tried crafting rings with spirit stones and fusing them? It looks as if you can fuse uncommon rings and gain some of the benefits, such as cooldown reduction. The question is: will those benefits stay 'baked in' when the season ends? I won't have enough spirit stones to try this until late in the season, but if you've got a surplus...

Comment

Originally posted by MightyPen View Post
            The question is: will those benefits stay 'baked in' when the season ends?
            They will stay baked in, but fusing Spiritstones into jewelry yields very little benefit. The proportional and integral values are narrowed down to a little digit, less than what you would get with a classical gemstone. There are 3 more available​ attributes at the bottom list of the creation UI, possibly related with the Spiristones. But so far, no useful functionalities provided on that ground.

Comment

Working...
            X