X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mxtof
    replied
    Originally posted by MightyPen View Post
    The question is: will those benefits stay 'baked in' when the season ends?
    They will stay baked in, but fusing Spiritstones into jewelry yields very little benefit. The proportional and integral values are narrowed down to a little digit, less than what you would get with a classical gemstone. There are 3 more available​ attributes at the bottom list of the creation UI, possibly related with the Spiristones. But so far, no useful functionalities provided on that ground.

Leave a comment:

• MightyPen
    replied
    Has anyone tried crafting rings with spirit stones and fusing them? It looks as if you can fuse uncommon rings and gain some of the benefits, such as cooldown reduction. The question is: will those benefits stay 'baked in' when the season ends? I won't have enough spirit stones to try this until late in the season, but if you've got a surplus...

Leave a comment:

• Bryan James
    replied
    Spirit drops have indeed been nerfed. After the barely reported initial, possible, maybe nerf.

Given how good the things can be when properly utilized, I can understand a certain rarity. But don't hide the ball, chumplads!

Leave a comment:

• Bryan James
    replied
    "Weighted" Spiritstones: Since others are likely incoming, could the drop rate be adjusted accordingly such that the odds somewhat favor ones that you do not possess enough of to achieve the maximum benefit? Yes, there's math involved.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    I for one like the current drop rate. Seems to be just enough. Good tweak by the devs!

• Bryan James
    replied
    Rates seem very consistent for all types...and (believe it or not) reasonable for active (semi-sweaty) play where I'm doing it. You're just simply not getting enough gem rolls per hour, even when boosted, if you are running Trials.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    More Spiritstones have been added to the mix, making it more difficult to get any one type.

• Arawn
    replied
    So the drop rate has apparently been adjusted...perhaps by too much? I've been farming 125 with a 200% booster since the season started and still haven't received enough radiant manatees to make one brilliant...

Leave a comment:

• Bryan James
    replied
    It took me about 2.5 hrs. of semi-sweaty play to MAKE 3 of the big babyblue stones. Noticeably slower than when FIRST released. This would be directly from update. Same time period I got 42(?) of the newest stones.

I don't math unless it's legal fees.

Edit: Only 1-2 of the newest stones from gem clusters, of which I think I opened 20(ish).
    Last edited by Bryan James; 01-13-2024, 03:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• daydreamer
    replied
    Looking at the results of the conversion I must say that what we get really is not that much, it's hard to recognize without a magnifying-glass. It really should be significantly more, and surely more than just one GE of Air as suggested by Lodwig. Keep in mind that you need 4 * 35 GEs to craft one piece of gear (outside ANBs) e. g.. At least I'd expect that we get back the gold we invested fusing trillion and brilliant spiritstones. I myself spent about 1.8m gold fusing 52 brilliants.

Considering the announcement of the great changes that would come with the coming (and by now passed) season the whole matter reminds me of a short fable by Aesop:

"A mountain was in labour, uttering immense groans,
    and on earth there was very great expectation.
    But it gave birth to a mouse. This has been written for you,
    who, though you threaten great things, accomplish nothing."
    (Phaedrus 4.24)

Folks of DP and MF: Be more generous towards your players!

Leave a comment:

• daydreamer
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for pointing that out, Mxtof. I've completely overlooked the comment by Travis.

• Mxtof
    commented on 's reply
    Okay ... Just a few days into the new Season and Silver ANB. Already crafted 3 Brilliant Spiritstones for my ANB hero and three for one of my main farmers while gathering stuff while Season is active. But now I see this ongoing accumulation will simply overwhelm the remaining jewelry I can put the Spiritstones on.

He did, a few posts before yours. I guess you've scrolled down this thread a bit too fast.

• daydreamer
    replied
    Travis, can you please give more detailed information about the conversion process! What exactly did we get in exchange for a single radiant/trillion/brilliant spiritstone?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, we plan to improve the UI/flow around Spiritstone conversion.

• Wulfric
    replied
    So all the spiritstones have gone as planned. Fair enough and no complaints there. Essences have presumably been added straight into the material stashes.

But unlike the season bank reward notifications, there is nothing to say how much essences we actually got unless we knew exactly how much of each essence we had prior to the season ending.

For future seasons, would it be possible to get the converted essences delivered to the in game mail box like we do for essences coming from an ANB character?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X