Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Fair ... but where's the QC here? This game seems to introduce more problems as time goes by. No kidding here (well, okay, tongue-in-cheek), it's as if these issues are intentionally introduced to guarantee the necessary job security to fix them!

• Mxtof
    commented on 's reply
    I know it's a rhetorical question yet again, and yet again I can't resist the urge to answer it...

The Devs have probably little time to play like we do; but I reckon for a game which has so complex (and often counter-intuitive) features, the lack of documentation is an issue because those who would have time to produce one (I.E. the players) can't access the data. Without the help of good-willing-hard-working players, this game would remain a big mystery for most of us.

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Dunno ... Another goofy aspect to this game. I keep asking, do the Devs ever play their own game to experience the issues we all do?

• Mxtof
    commented on 's reply
    How high can they be stacked up? The standard 100?

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Fortunately, these stones stack, so stash space usage can be minimized.

• lefkal
    replied
    Originally posted by WarriorSeven View Post
    Okay ... Just a few days into the new Season and Silver ANB. Already crafted 3 Brilliant Spiritstones for my ANB hero and one one of my main farmers while gathering stuff while Season is active. But now I see this ongoing accumulation will simply overwhelm the remaining jewelry I can put the Spiritstones on.

Click image for larger version Name:	stash.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.0 KB ID:	220756
    With the amount of time remaining in Season and even ANB, I'll be inundated with these things, unless I'm missing something here? Am I?
    I just sell to her. I have almost stopped collecting for her. the game is all the same. now i only play for the daily amoebas that give the gems

Leave a comment:

• Mxtof
    replied
    Originally posted by WarriorSeven View Post
    ... unless I'm missing something here? Am I?
    No, you're not (you rarely do, anyway) I have the same experience with those stones, and at this rate, they will quickly take over the few spaces I have left in my stash. Maybe the drop rate could be adjusted, or the stones could be somehow salvaged (that's how they will end up, after all).

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    started a topic What to do with all these Spiritstones?

What to do with all these Spiritstones?

Okay ... Just a few days into the new Season and Silver ANB. Already crafted 3 Brilliant Spiritstones for my ANB hero and three for one of my main farmers while gathering stuff while Season is active. But now I see this ongoing accumulation will simply overwhelm the remaining jewelry I can put the Spiritstones on.

Click image for larger version  Name:	stash.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.0 KB ID:	220756
    With the amount of time remaining in Season and even ANB, I'll be inundated with these things, unless I'm missing something here? Am I?
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 12-03-2023, 11:18 PM. Reason: Edit OP for main reference.
Working...
X