• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Looking into it with the team.

• Pawado
    replied
    ALL the Velocinite disappeared from the General bank and all the toon banks including the ones socketed in jewelry of all toons. Had to replace them with Gemstones just to have something in there. Saddest part is my toons all go sooo much slower now By the way, once I figured things out, I only upgraded the Velocinite for the needed jewelry and just stacked the small ones. I should have sold them because they ALL disappeared. Knowledge for next time

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    Would have been more in the... spirit of the game to get twice the amount of Air essences, as two attributes of Velocinites were Air based, vs. one Water based

• LodWig
    replied
    It appears the Velocinite equipped on non-active toons disappeared without giving any Essence. I don't know for the ones in the inventory of non-active toons.
    Edit: I got no essence at all from the Velocinites of my event toon. I spent 210000 gold to convert 54 Radiants to Brilliants, for nothing. (That is not counting the cost of making the three Brilliants I actually used...)
    Last edited by LodWig; 01-08-2024, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Velocinite:

Radiant - 9 lesser Air essence, 9 lesser Water essence
    Trillion - 3 Air essence, 3 Water essence
    Brilliant - 1 greater Air essence, 1 greater Water essence

• Bryan James
    replied
    "The higher the rarity of the Stone, the more essence you'll get."

Intimating that fusing them is a good cost/output investment? Doesn't fully answer the question: Is the money we put into fusing these things better than "break even"? (with gold and essences being non-fungible...at this point, most of us have an insane amount of essences)

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    They will be salvageable for air and water essence. The higher the rarity of the Stone, the more essence you'll get.

• MightyPen
    replied
    Anyone have details on exactly how the Spiritstones will convert at the end of the season. I've been fusing mine to save space, but does their salvage value increase, or should I just store hundreds of Radiants? I have the space and the gold to do either.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    The drop rate will be adjusted.

• Blackhole
    replied
    Well, already this season I've gotten more than 200 of these stones . I can only use 27 each in the ANB and my R&R hero. It seems either the drop rate has to be significantly decreased or next season the spirit stones need to start out as common or even uncut stones.

Leave a comment:

• ricklhall
    replied
    Yup, once you get your three brilliant per jewelry set, the rest are trash like most everything else foraged outside the ANB. Just sell. Do not fuse them.

Leave a comment:

• Halbrad
    commented on 's reply
    True, that's about 1.5M for Silver (and Gold and Platinum combined will probably end up slightly less as they have the same amount of playtime in total, but during the race to 70 and the final push you get less). So, about three million in total for 70-80 Brilliants, give or take a few. Three million requires about 20 minutes of Darkhold Citadel runs, that's not insignificant.

It would be nice to hear in advance what kind of essences we will get so we can decide if it's worth it. If it's like 1 greater essence per Brilliant, it's probably not worth it (I think I get more essences from Kara runs at TL 125 in 20 minutes).

• bojck
    replied
    the only problem with fusing all those is that... it's expensive. This ANB I will easily end up with 300-400 radiants. Fusing them would cost 365K per 100. Selling them yields 10k. I'll probably just keep them in the stash and then use the ANB hero as a mule, and see what happens at the end of the season...

Leave a comment:

• Mxtof
    commented on 's reply
    Unlikely... But not impossible. Well, there's an old saying in development: "If it's not tested, it's broken". What you describe is a symptom of a lack of testing (because it is unpleasant, ungrateful, and usually the first thing thrown out the window when time is running out). Some beta testing sessions would surely help to improve the quality (granted there ARE beta testers), but one can't set this up anyway when the product is being rushed.

Halbrad Thanks for the info
    Last edited by Mxtof; 12-04-2023, 08:23 PM. Reason: Missed a reply while typing

• Halbrad
    commented on 's reply
    Is it that bad? They stack up to 100. If you fuse them, you can have the equivalent of 900 Radiant gemstones in one single stack of 100 Brilliants. I currently have gathered about 170 Radiants in 6 hours of Silver ANB, so will probably end up with something like 250 in the entire ANB. With 3 ANBs in a season and some main-character time in between, I don't expect to even get that one single stack of Brilliants in a season.
Working...
X