Something wrong with Xagans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something wrong with Xagans

I have noticed something strange with the Xagans, they make no increase to toughness, damage or recovery, as if they don't exist. They of course cause cooldown reduction which is pretty cool. The other companions increase toughness, damage and recovery, so I wonder if this is an intended situation with Xagans.

Each companion type has a different boost, only Marcus/Norgrim have Health & Armour boost - Xagan has Cooldown boost. You can check their abilities on the Companions menu

NOTE that the current 10% is a BUG - and will be changed in a "coming soon" release.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      V1.19.10 reset Xagan's boost to +6% of Ability Rate value

• Borknagar
      Borknagar commented
      Editing a comment
      “Xagan has an aura that reduces cooldown rates by 10%.” was reported as an important change in the Release Notes.
      ReigorMuerte even asked if 3 Xagan would provide a 30% cooldown and Travis confirmed.
      This looks like more a change of mind than a bug, anyway I do not mean to polemicise.
      I trusted an official note and I invested/wasted 1500 gems to get 3 Xagan, that are now useless.
      I kindly ask to "delete" all Xagan in my profile and get back my gems, please

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      We didn't change our mind - it was an oversight. The Xagan change was not supposed to happen until Manastims dissolved.

Thank you, I will arrange the companions accordingly.

Comment

Wait what?? This game finally had it's AR rate fixed in a back-door way and it's been nerfed again after one day?

WTF?

I hope this is just until the radiant mennonites expire
      Last edited by Arawn; 05-31-2024, 02:46 AM.
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Well, with V1. 19.10, I get 2% cooldown reduction totally from 3 Xagans, quite disappointing actually, 1500 gems wasted...

Comment

That's what's been indicated, once manastims are gone the xagan AR will return to 10%

Comment

And folks that know better (than to abuse bugs) get a wink and a smile, nudge nudge.

Comment

Working...
            X