Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New crafting system introduction video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

İ maxed crafting to 50! why the hell still getting lvl 71 items! it should be all 77! if not whats the point maxing!

Comment

• Stusmith50
      Stusmith50 commented
      Editing a comment
      You now have a 50:50 chance of getting a 72. If you do get a 72, you then have a 50:50 chance of a 73 and so on until you fail the coin flip. You just need to 'call' heads/tails correctly 6 times on the trot.

• MetalMan
      MetalMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, but that is an incorrect example. A better one: you call heads or tails, say heads, then the coin should land heads up 6 times in a row.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Not completely true as the 50% chance is not actually 50% chance when thinking about unique or set items. You'll only get one lv71 in around every 32-64 crafts.

Another question for newbies... (Me)
    I'm unlocking normal set and unique recipes to legendary by crafting uncommon for upgrade to rare > epic > legendary. To get them available for ANB. Should I craft at lvl 70+ to unlock these or can I save resources by crafting at a lower level? Are there downsides?

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      You only need to unlock Rare, Epic & Legendary for normal items - crafting with level 1 would be enough, unless you're crafting to use.

The special items, those you buy recipes or unlock with Glory, you can craft Legendary straight away, no need to unlock... (from what I remember anyway)

Just want to know, is there common gear and rare or epic even legendary have a basic stats?
    I mean, if common have maximal value of stats than lower value from rare?

Comment

• Ariant
      Ariant commented
      Editing a comment
      Tin Man : You always know what I mean. I wondering craft only common gear for farming gold with highest level. Or maybe rare with attribute of XG and AR. Thank you for your quick response. :-)

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      For a hunter or mage you do not need AR because you do not need your abilities to refresh if properly farming SL 4-43, I do not know about warriors as I do not farm gold with them.

You do want Rares for pants and boots so that you can have Extra Gold and Movement Speed. That is all you truly need. Everything else is gravy.

Vitality is a common second stat because you need to run through everything and survive.

Obviously hunters do not even need any Set or Unique items. Mages require at least the full GMC set and optimally at least the Regalia Robe.

• Ariant
      Ariant commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the explanation. May I've BH for now. Lol. :-)
Working...
X