Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New crafting system introduction video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the explanation. May I've BH for now. Lol. :-)

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    For a hunter or mage you do not need AR because you do not need your abilities to refresh if properly farming SL 4-43, I do not know about warriors as I do not farm gold with them.

You do want Rares for pants and boots so that you can have Extra Gold and Movement Speed. That is all you truly need. Everything else is gravy.

Vitality is a common second stat because you need to run through everything and survive.

Obviously hunters do not even need any Set or Unique items. Mages require at least the full GMC set and optimally at least the Regalia Robe.

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    Tin Man : You always know what I mean. I wondering craft only common gear for farming gold with highest level. Or maybe rare with attribute of XG and AR. Thank you for your quick response. :-)

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    The maximum value for attributes, things like Haste and such, are set by the item's level rather than the quality, Uncommon.

The maximum value for weapon damage for the same level weapon gets higher with the higher quality weapon, Rares have a higher maximum damage than Uncommon.

There are other things that are impacted by quality like the special effect of trinkets which is impacted by quality, reduced for lower quality.

Not an exhaustive list but probably answers your question.

Is a big reason why you only need high level Uncommon pieces for gold farming because the maximum Extra Gold value is not tied to the quality of the piece.

• Ariant
    replied
    Just want to know, is there common gear and rare or epic even legendary have a basic stats?
    I mean, if common have maximal value of stats than lower value from rare?

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    You only need to unlock Rare, Epic & Legendary for normal items - crafting with level 1 would be enough, unless you're crafting to use.

The special items, those you buy recipes or unlock with Glory, you can craft Legendary straight away, no need to unlock... (from what I remember anyway)

• Wizbit
    replied
    Another question for newbies... (Me)
    I'm unlocking normal set and unique recipes to legendary by crafting uncommon for upgrade to rare > epic > legendary. To get them available for ANB. Should I craft at lvl 70+ to unlock these or can I save resources by crafting at a lower level? Are there downsides?

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    Not completely true as the 50% chance is not actually 50% chance when thinking about unique or set items. You'll only get one lv71 in around every 32-64 crafts.

• MetalMan
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, but that is an incorrect example. A better one: you call heads or tails, say heads, then the coin should land heads up 6 times in a row.

• Stusmith50
    commented on 's reply
    You now have a 50:50 chance of getting a 72. If you do get a 72, you then have a 50:50 chance of a 73 and so on until you fail the coin flip. You just need to 'call' heads/tails correctly 6 times on the trot.

• Hermiyas
    replied
    İ maxed crafting to 50! why the hell still getting lvl 71 items! it should be all 77! if not whats the point maxing!

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    77 is the max.

• Hikari Senshi
    replied
    Hey, which level is maximal per crafted item? I have seen level 77 items, that are used by top players, but is it possible to have higher levels items? From my calculation if chance for additional level is 0,5, that items level 78 have 3 promile chance to appear? Or level u77 is maximal?

Leave a comment:

• AbNoXioUs
    replied
    I just made this trying to figure out what level was best to craft at and I can't figure out how to post a new Thread...

I leveled from 34-36 (3 MC levels total) by doing LvL 19-25 Rares.

(56) LvL 20 Rares yielded best return overall with an average of:
    +137 Lesser Essences
    +24.7 Essences
    +2 Greater Essences
    -154.7 Silk
    2195 XP
    $643 per 39.2XP

LvL 19 crafting is what I've seen on the site being repeated as the best to do, but it looks like LvL 20 is ultimately based on 168 crafts of LvL 19-24.

Hope somebody in this world finds this useful because I just spent like 5 hrs doing this...... I have too many responsibilities in life to do this again lol

Apparently I can't post attachments yet so... FML

Tags: Crafting Armor Item Master Grind Grinding Farm Farming

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    CEs can only be obtained by salvaging Celestial gear (which can only be earned during ANB events).
Working...
X