Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New crafting system introduction video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chakaar
    replied
    Hello! How can I obtain or craft Celestial essences, for Celestial transforms?

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied
    Originally posted by Keaven View Post
    Q: Do perks effect special abilities of unique items?
    A: No. Unique items special abilities are random but some has a fixed stats.

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gamal
    replied

Originally posted by jerry new View Post
    is there a strong argument for farming material via story mode or trial mode?
    Story mode, i gain more items as lesser and regular essence, trials offers more regulars essences and more greater ones then story mode
    Last edited by Gamal; 06-22-2019, 06:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jerry new
    replied
    is there a strong argument for farming material via story mode or trial mode?

Leave a comment:

• Gamal
    replied
    Thank you very much, this helped me allot. My stats are much better now and i ran trial 7 wich was difficult 5 Days ago to trial 83

Leave a comment:

• Kedaver
    replied
    Thanks, very usefull info.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf86PL
    replied
    I think The best way to farm it, is to make celesial orb. I made 2 of them and have 24+lvl. Its 10k exp for one. Peace!

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied
    Originally posted by View Post

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied
    Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

So it I see a recipe for DR with 6% chance, I may just create a DR with 10% chance?
    yes...

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
    Q: So, I've seen Integralas Mantle recipe a few times now. Each time its values are different. So, are there different versions of the same cape?
    A: No. It's the same recipe. Each refresh, it will show a different values as a sample for display. The values are random when crafted.
    So it I see a recipe for DR with 6% chance, I may just create a DR with 10% chance?

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    "Full" Crafting quests - from my "new account tests":

Click image for larger version  Name:	06 - Visit Ingrid.png Views:	1 Size:	257.5 KB ID:	122877Click image for larger version  Name:	06a - Visit Ingrid.png Views:	1 Size:	257.2 KB ID:	122878Click image for larger version  Name:	07 - Craft Equipment.png Views:	1 Size:	266.7 KB ID:	122880Click image for larger version  Name:	08 - Salvage Equipment.png Views:	1 Size:	266.0 KB ID:	122879

Leave a comment:

• New crafting system introduction video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)

A brief introduction video of the new crafting system using materials and a simple tutorial of how to use it... hope this will help some players to figure out how to use the new crafting system...
    • Eternium v1.3.31 New crafting system introduction and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)

For materials you can farm ACT IV Morgenheim map... Trial 80+ will drop 100% Legendary items... Trial 90+ will have higher % to drop set/named items... You can salvage set/named items you don't need anymore to get the rare materials...
    • Eternium v1.3.31 How to get crafting materials... (TUTORIAL)

For more detailed information please read here...

FAQ.

Q: If you purchase a crafting recipe, can it only be used for crafting once or multiple times?
    A: Multiple times.

Q: I crafted an epic mace, but it didn't unlock the legendary version. Not sure about the XP either.
    A: While crafting items of X rarity there is a chance of unlocking the next one. It's not 100% but your XP was granted though.

Q: So, I've seen Integralas Mantle recipe a few times now. Each time its values are different. So, are there different versions of the same cape?
    A: No. It's the same recipe. Each refresh, it will show a different values as a sample for display. The values are random when crafted.

Q: Are there any other options to obtain the recipes for crafting other than buying it? Or do they drop in higher level trials?
    A: No. The only way to obtain the recipe is to buy it.

Q: The recipe that I wanted is not in the vendor shop. Where can I find it?
    A: You can find all recipes in the vendor shop. For every refresh, it will show a random recipes that has not been bought yet.

Q: Is learning of crafting recipe account wide or does each of 5 heroes have to learn?
    A: Account wide.

Q: When I buy a crafting recipe is it removed from the vendor shop permanently or do I have to keep track so I don't buy the same thing more than once?
    A: Permanently removed.

Q: How many enchantments can an item have?
    A: One enchant per piece. Anything new will replace the first enchantment.

Q: What is the highest crafting mastery level?
    A: 50.

A: No. Unique items special abilities are random but some has a fixed stats.
    Last edited by FendyBt2; 09-19-2019, 09:56 AM.
Working...
X