• Show
Clear All

• command_its@hotmail.com
    replied
    Thanks Again Nhat

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Either read through the whole guide or just the Summary part of it: https://forum.makingfun.com/node/83577
    (Let it loads once, then open the link again, because the "on load position" get pushed down by the various pictures on first load.

Or see the youtube video: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...video-tutorial

• command_its@hotmail.com
    replied
    Old time player...... newb on the forum s
    where can i go to craft jewelry.
    I'm maxed at crafting..... burned hundreds of btilliants..... excellent fusion, numbers in the 80s
    ìm dumbstruck
    Plz help or direct
    Yhx

Leave a comment:

replied
    For anyone who is interested, I have begun writing the Intermediate Guide for Eternium which will include advice on crafting jewelry, gear, set items, unique items, recommendations for the best set pieces & unique gear (as well as abilities) for each hero class, and special events including ANB advice.

"Eternium for Dummies" ended up at around 20 pages but I would be surprised if this one was less than 50 pages. I am just now wrapping up the section on jewelry crafting and, including an intro as well as glossary, it is 10 pages in length.

I am looking for "a few good men" (or women') who would be willing to answer questions about the best gear (set as well as unique items), abilities, and Companions are best to use for the Mage and Bounty Hunter hero class. If you would be willing to help, please shoot me a private message here or on Discord. (My user name is Avatar over there as well...)

Leave a comment:

• MtDoom
    replied
    This is an excellent guide in an engaging, well written format. Thank you, Avatar!

Tiny correction:
    You may wish to add a description of Elban's assassinate attack under "How to Beat the Boss." Your description of the pounce attack includes some DOT effects which actually apply to the assassinate attack. Each assassinate that lands on your hero will stack damage over time on your hero, but will also add a little bonus to your hero's damage to Elban (I'm not sure of the %s). This DOT does not stop until your hero or Elban dies, so it can be deadly.

Leave a comment:

• Coldet
    commented on 's reply
    Making Fun does not support the use of BlueStacks. However, make sure you have the latest version of BlueStacks.

Have you tried using the Windows version of Eternium?

• kajacek
    replied
    Hi

I have read Your Guide and thx a lot for Your Job - but a have found one thing - it doesn't work on my laptop

• You have up to 2 different attacks you can use (from among a selection of up to 5) and they are activated by either tapping your screen with 1 or 2 fingers or by using the left or right buttons on your mouse.
    It doesn't work on my keyboard - I use Bluestack 4 for playing with my Laptop - Left Mouse Button (LMB) show me the movement direction and Right Mouse Button (RMB) use first attack (one finger attack)

I have tried other mouse buttons - no effect...

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by Avatar View Post
    As the game's Support Mgr, care to give me any feedback or criticism on the guide before I get started on an intermediate guide?
    You guys are the experts on the game, not me.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    The Discord link in the doc needs to be updated to https://discord.gg/Eternium.
    Thanks. I'll take care of that now.

As the game's Support Mgr, can to give me any feedback or criticism on the guide before I get started on an intermediate guide?
    Last edited by Avatar; 10-11-2020, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    The Discord link in the doc needs to be updated to https://discord.gg/Eternium.

Leave a comment:

• Dinesh Kumar Patra
    replied
    The discord link shows expired. Please help.

Leave a comment:

• CREMATED
    commented on 's reply
    Implicit dialogue is refreshing!!

• Ladyfire
    replied
    Very helpful beginner guide. Wish I had this when I started and yet i still some things from it. I would recommend it for being "pinned"

Leave a comment:

• Pengyp
    replied
    Hi Avatar. I am a real newbie newb to Eternium. Can't believe I never found it before. Love these kinds of games, though I'm reeeeeally bad at them ?.

I just want to say thank you for this guide. It has made a real difference to me. Things can be very confusing with games like this even when you're used to them ?.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    I'm the wrong person to answer that. Your fellow community members are the Eternium experts, not me.
Working...
X