X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loreg
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much Travis. So I've decided to craft a perfect jewelry first (because of the extra stash) before ending the event.

One more thing, how long would it usually take for the medals to be sent? Sorry, I was looking for bronze#5 "Official LB" and cannot find it somewhere. Tia.

Edit: It is found on the Announcement portion. Sorry, I am too busy checking Players helping Players and General Discussions. Peace!
    Last edited by Loreg; 06-09-2020, 08:06 AM.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Medals are sent out whether you end the event or not.

• Loreg
    replied
    Well the ANB Bronze league event has ended. And I am eagerly wanting to end event and get my main mage (and stuffs). I am at top 340+ LB, and I am wondering if I may be able to get the medal if ended the event too early? Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: or do I really need to end event to get the medal? I am so confused right now. :/
    Last edited by Loreg; 06-08-2020, 08:26 AM. Reason: Idea popped out a little late

Leave a comment:

• Jellybug
    commented on 's reply
    At event's end, I came away with a CT'd Arcanist chest at L76. TL80 wasn't too bad at 5:36, CL 960 or so, with about 4 hours to go. TL100 seemed unlikely, so I decided to spend the remaining time farming for Greater Essences at TL70. Despite a silly amount of crafting & even transmuting Water with the last of my gold, I couldn't get a L77 item. Really sucks to sell set Legendary stuff to Mitzu one after the other. The main account's CL should at least triple, ANB character is at 1121. Finished at leaderboard #537.
    Gems should no longer be a problem, have been earning 500-600 per day running story mode (thanks @Keaven), but I will have to learn how you guys get to 70 so quickly during Silver & Gold.
    Greater Essences sure are tough to come by. Had 78 MoTs after all was said & done, but no Fire.
    Can't wait to get those CLs into the main account, wow that has a huge impact.

• Keaven
    replied
    One thing regarding XP farming that is worth mentioning is that when finding the right balance of trial level completion time vs XP gained, remember to continue to draw in nearby mobs after spawning the boss. This will drastically increase the XP efficiency for the time it takes to kill Kara.

Leave a comment:

• Loreg
    commented on 's reply
    Well, since I'm a bit new, my main goal during the following events would be:
    1.) to have main characters of each of the three classes (I had a BH last gold ANB, Mage this Bronze ANB and I am planning to play DW or SW this coming Silver ANB)
    2.) TRY NOT to do all the mistakes done during the past ANBs
    3.) CTs are like bonuses for me, so after reaching main goal #1, I will try to push for TL80 and if my abilities and luck will come all in one, will also try to push up to TL100.

I am also looking forward to that sneak peak with the Warrior class so I might be getting ready for the coming Silver ANB.

• Keaven
    commented on 's reply
    Arcanist Mage is not very effective on mobile due to DPS from PC FPS. The best builds for LB ranking on mobile are SW and Stalker BH.

• Keaven
    replied
    Updated OP with current ANB schedule:

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr.
    There isn't a set schedule yet. The current flow is as follows:
    • Bronze
    • Week off
    • Silver
    • Week off
    • Gold
    • Week off
    • Casual (War Supplies)
    • Week off
    • Bronze
    The schedule may change, depending on how the metrics look and player feedback.
    Given this cadence of ANBs ongoing I plan to use Bronze for farming XP with Assault BH whilst improving gear used in speed running for my main.

Silver I'll run a GMC Mage for XP farming and collect gear for my main Mage to farm XP during war supplies.

Gold I'll run Shield Warrior which is quickest and most effective to achieve goals whilst building a set of gear for seasonal LB ranking.

Leave a comment:

• Loreg
    commented on 's reply
    Keaven yeah, I've been really struggling even past 90, so much effort to put on knowing I'm using mobile. That mistake number 4 and 5 literally "paid" the price. Oh well, as long as having fun is the main purpose of playing this game, really worth the effort.

Nhat oh really? I didn't know. Well it comes handy. Anyway I'm just sharing my experiences for those people who do not have any idea of what can actually happen (at least to me ) to the game. Peace!

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Point 2 is a bug - so don't expect it to happen again... 1 is ifffy, but plenty of people already doing it anyway...

• Jellybug
    commented on 's reply
    Good lord, I had no idea that Silver and Gold immediately follow. I thought they'd roll in monthly, or seasonally. Whenever I read a post about someone's plan for an ANB, it only concerned a single character, the goals, the approach, and the gem budget. I just assumed.

I have about the same, 4500ish gems, so I will have to think about the goals for Silver & Gold events. I have a L20 BH with speed running skills all at 8 right now, so I could probably earn an additional 1200 or so gems in a matter of days, and can start another upgrading abilities right away, so a budget of about 7k plus dailies should let me do some stuff. Maybe it's time to pull the $3.99 100-per-day trigger.

Brainstorming:

* My account needs CLs, and Bronze seems to be the place I'll get the most, so the EXP boosters still might be worth it. Certainly the +100% variety.

* Coming out of this with 2 or 3 CTs would be awesome. If I get 2 in Bronze I know a third can come out of Silver without much gem spending. Pie-in-the-sky would be a 4th in Gold, that would certainly require nearly constant +200% XP.

* The 9 gem boxes would also be very good. Crafting rings with those would be a huge help - I haven't yet made any perfect jewelry.

* I haven't played a Warrior or Bounty Hunter, and want to take fully developed versions of both out of an ANB. But it seems that some focus would pay off. If I instead did just mages this ANB, then any CTs I made on cloth armors come out with max stats & help the Bronze hero (the only one I'd keep) immensely, making progression after the ANB is over much better. Besides, I have no idea how to play either a BH or W, don't know the skills, etc.

* Gemstone drop rates in ANB are insane, so I could just do that. I only have 1 or 2 brilliants of each color in the main account, and perfect jewelry needs 27 per piece? Minus a few for the rare boxes and minus a few more for non-gemstone stats? That's a lot.

* I'd really like to speed up my (currently very slow) speed running as soon as possible, but to do it right (with item unlocking) takes items I don't have and can't make. The recipes will come and the Bronze mage will be able to gather essences. Could I leverage a Silver or Gold ANB Bounty Hunter to kick-start that process somehow?
    Last edited by Jellybug; 06-03-2020, 11:08 PM.

• Reaucat
    commented on 's reply
    Oh Snap, dude you're doing way better than me, considering how many gems i spent to offset my early mistakes. I got like... 1k gold.

I'll let someone more experienced answer 5 and 6, i simply don't know.

I saw a discussion where someone said they like CT'ing right away, but i think that's to compete in leaderboards and only during Gold events. MOST of the discussion i saw the plan was to leave CT's till the end, unless you get your ideal 77 right away. You're right, definitely worth confirming if you can reroll AFTER CT.

The only thing i think is worth re-considering is spending 2000 gems, when you're already sure of hitting 1 CT, maybe 2. If anything, i would keep it for the silver / gold leagues that start right after this. I got 4.5k gems left, and i'm gonna have to decide which league is better off getting a boost: silver to try to get to TL100, or Gold, to make sure i get to TL80... decisions, decisions.
    Last edited by Reaucat; 06-03-2020, 06:03 PM.

• Keaven
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. ELR is more of a farming set, or for mobile. It can easily get CTs but will struggle past TL 100. Most enjoyable to farm XP during ANB for me too.

• Loreg
    replied
    What I've found out this ANB (second ANB for my gameplay experience):

1.) If you have an experienced hero outside ANB, you can let that hero do the Daily Quest. And then, claim rewards using your ANB EVENT HERO to get gold (useful for starters, level 2-70, specially for crafting xp gears every 10 levels).

2.) Season bank gold (gems are connected within heroes), if claimed at Mail using ANB EVENT HERO, will go to your said hero. So literally, you don't have to craft xg gears because 10million of gold will be enough. (Also, no need to waste Event timer grinding for gold, so you only need to grind for CLs, MOTs, and stuffs for essences, although it is also nice to farm for essences at story mode.)

3.) There is an Event Timer penalty whenever you abandon before 30seconds of Trial Level Timer.

My mistakes so far (and also so many ):
    ​​
    1.) I made it to Level 70 for 1h and 30mins of event timer because I did not use XP boosters (only relying on XP gears and jewelry)

2.) I did not wait for skills to finish upgrade before going outside the gate, and so I ended up wasting some event timer because of delays on killing mobs.

3.) I focused on what I am copying from LeaderBoards outside ANB, without thinking of looking at LB at the event itself, and so I ended up being like "out-of-place" because heroes at LBs of ANB are using the same sets (like from top 1-100).

4.) I accidentally enchanted a level 74 weapon with Celestial Transform, because I thought it was a level77. (Yeah I know, like "O ****") was Too excited.

5.) So eagerly wanting to get that CT from TL80 (I was at TL 78 at 7:35) I reforged ALL xp from gears (from Head to Toe excluding jewelry) with DPS/Vit stat, whereas I can literally grind 10levels lower for CL points before reforging them.

BTW, I was using a mage hero this ANB event and literally inspired by the ANB Regalia Mage event hero of Keaven and didn't notice that LB ANB heroes would be using Arcanist Mage. I have no regrets though because I am having fun using it.

​​​​​​​I know everyone is doing well. I would probably be farming for XP gears (hoping to get sets as well) because it was too late to realize mistake number 5. :P Happy gaming!

Leave a comment:

• Jellybug
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the advice guys, would be very cool to score a Celestial or two. I've had a great gem-free run, but I'm gonna spend 2000 or so on EXP boosters, so this won't end up being a totally bargain-bin approach.

Reaucat, all that sounds good.

1) Crafting Mastery is maxed out, I did exactly what you recommended a day or two before the ANB began.
    1.1) All used skills are at 8, currently taking two up to 9 and can do 2 more to 9 after that. Will resume the fight once those are done, relying on the books for the rest.
    2) 2m runs for 5.5 hours is 165 Trials and 495 salvaged items. Sounds very nice.
    3) I did this right after reaching 70, putting initial gold into a decent Legendary XP jewelry set. 1.9 million gold remains, hopefully enough?
    4) Can only improve 3 set pieces and the offhand, am hoping for more useful recipes to be offered as I wait for skill upgrades.
    5) Have a 76 chest piece already, but I hope for enough crafting for a 77 somewhere in those 5.5 hours. Surely it would be best to CT that right away to help reach 100? Hopefully the weapon recipe comes up in the next 3 days, I might have to pay the 200 for it. If not, I can prioritize the off hand.
    6) Can you reforge a Celestial? When it's reverted to normal at the end, will it keep the new stat?
    7) Fingers crossed for TL100 and an arcane weapon set.
Working...
X