X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keaven
    replied
    So I was too preoccupied to achieve my CT goals this ANB. Ironically I, fell short of an opportunity to get the second CT by a few seconds because of a bad desicion, still having over 3 hrs of game time left with my SW lol.

I now know how CTs can be obtained within 2-3 hours of gameplay for reasonable gem costs and will publish this build at some point when I've refined it further, as it may be benificial to anyone with limited time/interest to utilise the full play timer for future ANBs.

At least I got the lvl 77 Blackguard Resolve I wanted primarily.

So my goals for next season's ANBs are pretty simple:

Bronze 5:

Assault BH to test how this build can be used for which ANB goals (I suspect it will be a good farming and CT build, but not as easy or suitable as Havoc).

My primary goal is to get 2 level 77 items to upgrade some speed running gear as these items will never be made celestial, getting them with max stats is very desirable and will leave me with 2 spare CTs for main account.

Preferably weapons or set boots/pants for max movement speed as the current legwear, although max speed level 77 items are not set items because they were easier and quicker to obtain.

Silver 5:

The only farming build I'll have left to test is Havoc, so will do here. My first main trial farming build was Havoc so this will be a walk in the park for me and is mainly for an understanding of the meta to be able to properly evaluate and compare the primary XP farming builds (on mobile platform) of each class; SW Warrior; GMC Mage; Havoc BH.

Gold 5:
    I'm now confident in reaching ANB goals most efficiently with SW and GMC builds during gold events so will decide closer which build to use depending on findings from bronze 5 and silver 5 events.

Will likely want to focus on getting lvl 77 items for the build I decide to use as primary for XP farming in my main during war supply or similar events, as the only time I farm XP now is during events or killing two birds with one stone MoT farming.

So far SW is proving most effective, but preference may be GMC because it is not far behind, easier, and I enjoy it more.

As I've used Assault and Havoc builds mostly outside ANB, I doubt these will be more suitable, and having played many hours of Havoc build it's the easiest and most enjoyable build on mobile for BH, but still needs a fair bit more APM kiting than other classes.

After this event I'll have comprehensive experience to publish guides on farming, and ANB strategy for optimum end-game efficiency.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    Next ANB will be bronze, it's much easier with 12 hours of game play time. You'll definitely make TL100 in that

• steampunk
    commented on 's reply
    Almost 2 month playing and only my 2nd ANB. So I was testing the water.

Next time I'm pretty sure I'll reach TL 100 by spending some more Gems. But somehow I think it's more challenging for me to reach TL 100 by spending very little Gems.

• Rayn
    commented on 's reply
    Finishing at 98 and spending only 545 gems is pretty good! Personally, I think the biggest goal should be to get to TL100 because as far as I know you can’t get celestial transforms from anywhere else. CTs seem like the most important thing in the game. I would say it’s worth it to spend some more gems on Xp boosters so that you can get to 100 next time.

• steampunk
    commented on 's reply
    I spent my gems just to unlock necessary slot including second upgrade slot which cost 400.

I'm very cheap on this ANB ?

• Rayn
    commented on 's reply
    I spent 2500 gems on the crafting crate, and I spent around 1000 on xp boosters, and I’m not sure how much it costs to unlock everything but I spent that too haha. So probably around 4-5 thousand gems.

• steampunk
    replied
    How can you guys can do very well.. Even farm TL 70 within 40 minutes.

I'm struggling to get to Trial 100 and only finish at TL 98.

Then i remember, I only spent 545 gems on this ANB. So.. Can't complain..

Hoping to get my first medal..

Leave a comment:

Haha, no problem. I can only really advise you for Regalia mage exp set. Assuming you will make legendary gear, the stats are - Critical Rating, Critical Damage and Experience on every piece. For Pants and Boots the 4th stat is Movement Speed. The 4th stat on the rest of your armour, weapons and jewellery is a balancing act between Haste and Ability Rate. You are aiming for 5 Hits per Second from Haste and 1500 Ability Rate. You can make use of passive skills (Celerity and Intense Training) to help boost these stats. If you find you are too squishy, consider enchanting the chest armour and / or a ring with Vitality.

• Nassuss
    replied
    Hello again!
    mahara, thnx for the reply!
    , same, thnx for your advice. As far as I've understood till now, there are 750 CL points to split and from that point on only power can be upgraded. So, to reach lvl 750 is now my priority. Now that being said, is there around an ideea for my lvl to craft an EXP set? or is about different pieces with certain attributes? and if so which attributes (besides EXP as main, obvious imho) I should choose on crafting? sry to stay on your head ...
    Cheers!

Leave a comment:

At Champion Level 270 personally I'd be more focussed on creating an Exp farming set rather than a pure damage build. If you are happy with levelling slowly and not being able to play high level Trials due to a lack of champion points, then I'd agree with mahara and suggest you copy one of the top builds on the leaderboards. Bear in mind however that things could be changing in the coming months with new items and enchantments being released per the post here.

• mahara
    commented on 's reply
    Hello there.
    For now? Just copy. Find what makes you comfortable, what you like. When you know more about the game experiment. That's what i did and am still doing. It's a game. We are all here to have fun

• Nassuss
    replied
    Hey guys! Hope I found the wright place for my first post.
    so, let's not waste time. I have 2 heroes - 1 Mage 270 Champion, 90 points x 3 (not used at all btw) and I've got for this one, Arcanist + Regalia complete sets -and- 1 BH with Assault and Stalker complete sets. Now, here comes my question: I just want to start to craft them and my wonder is about the attributes (my wish is offensive all the way on both heroes) Of course I can have a peek on higher lvls an the board and just copy them but it seems for me a bit nonsense. I intend to stay around for a while so any answers or directions to follow will be more than welcomed.
    Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    commented on 's reply
    Escaping trial boss battles is not a correct way to farm XP, just more efficient. The trade off is loot so it's always a balancing act depending on gem budget.

• Rayn
    commented on 's reply
    MetalMan if you unlock 99, just do 98 instead. So much easier to kill Elban, and you only need to do it in under 6:10 to open up 100 I believe

• Montresor
    commented on 's reply
    man those are the worst. the maps where there are just barely enough mobs to spawn the boss and so you have to clear every crevice on the map. those always wreck me time wise.
Working...
X