This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on my gold ANB so far:

wasn’t able to let skulls upgrade as much as I planned due to lack of gold - had to do a few levels as I went.

got to 70 in under 40 mins

I broke down and got a legendary crafting crate. I didn’t go straight for a 77 weapon, instead crafting a full legendary set. So I got 77 gloves, which is not what I wanted but not bad since they are an upgrade for my main.

currently farming trial 70 in 2:45 with over 4 hours left on timer. Running a 76/75 weapon set, but average gear level is only around 73. Working on upgrading those pieces as I go. I have experience on everything, gaining like 15-20 CL per run. Enough haste to stay at 5 hits per second and the rest ability/power. CR/CD on everything.

im going to take a break for the next few days to level skills, then keep pushing towards TL 100!

hows everyone else doing?

Comment

• Rayn
      Rayn commented
      Editing a comment
      Update:
      2 hours left, currently farming TL90 in 3 mins (it’s better XP than 85 in 2:30) still haven’t managed to get a second 77, finding the fire GEs in short supply so my crafting has been slowed, also don’t have enough gold to convert other essences - I don’t want to waste my timer farming gold either. Skills all at 8/9, going to farm for another hour of the timer to get books and level the important ones to 10. At that point I will be able to clear 95 in under 3 mins and will then do 100. Will evaluate if I should spend 20 mins on gold to convert GEs so I can craft more, or if I get lucky and get my 77 before then I will make a push for the last 30 mins to try and get a medal!

• MetalMan
      MetalMan commented
      Editing a comment
      what CL are you at? (farming TL90 in 3 mins)

• Rayn
      Rayn commented
      Editing a comment
      The first run I did in 3:04 I was at 1105 CL.

Didn't have enough gems to try to go all in but even though managed to start farm TL70 under 40 minutes with my main. Still adjusting my strategy on the go. Currently cooking my abilities after push for boosters. Still over 4 hours to go. Not many mistakes and i like my strategy so far. We'll see in few days.

Comment

• Rayn
      Rayn commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! It took me 40 mins just to get to level 70. I must be doing something wrong lol

I'd be curious if it could be worthwhile for a tight budget style ANB focusing on TL 100 for mage could level to 70 and begin by farming whatever trial is ideal with non set epic/rare gold + XP items including GMC for the first half an hour with a gold booster.

I might try this to test for Silver next season (I'll be testing Assault BH for next ANB).

In general I'll be testing builds for gold every ANB I think, trying to get to trial 100 within 6 hrs spending as little gems as possible, and going from there since I'm not particularly interested in competing for top ranks.
    Last edited by Keaven; 05-04-2020, 08:01 PM.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough
    LFAQ

Comment

• mahara
      mahara commented
      Editing a comment
      don't forget i did silver on 650 gem budget
      I never said you can't farm gold before your XP farming in trials plus how much gold will you get from trial with gold gear? 15k? 20k? Just not worth it imho

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      mahara I've had less than 2 hours sleep in the last 2 days so my brain and memory is even more wonky than normal lol

Yes, trial gold will be in that 15 - 20k range

• mahara
      mahara commented
      Editing a comment
      @Wispy
      that i can't imagine at all. if i don't get atleast 6 hours of sleep a day then i am no fun being around at all

Well we did it! TL 100 cleared with 40 mins left on the timer. I bought one legendary crafting crate which I will do in all ANBs from now on, it made the initial part of the XP grind so much easier. I made a couple mistakes I consider to be pretty bad so I’ll detail here so others can hopefully avoid in the future.
    1. I stopped crafting weapons when I had a 76/73 and made my stalker set, ended up with 77 gloves instead of the 77 Ill Will I was looking for. Next time I will do as many weapon crafts as possible first and only craft gear once I have exactly the resources left to make one of each piece. This should allow me to maximize the rng on the weapons I want.
    2. during my push to 100, I cleared 95 fast enough to open 99. I tried 99 and couldn’t beat the boss, so I wasted around 8 mins of my timer. 98 was easy to beat in under 6:10 (I think I did it in 5 mins) and was a much easier path to 100.
    3. I spent too much time farming lower trials like 80/85 at 2.5 mins. The numbers to remember are 2:30/3:11. If you can clear 90 in 3:11, you get more xp than 85 at 2:30. The same is true for all 5 level jumps.
    4. I spent around 20 mins farming gemstones from SoA. This turned out to be a waste of time as I didn’t get nearly enough to make any sort of difference. I ended up not enchanting any rings. The extra 3-4 mill gold I could’ve gotten with that time from SM would have helped me have more craft attempts at a second 77.

I hope this is helpful for all those BH players out there! I started playing this game a couple weeks before this round of ANBs, and if I knew what I know now At the start of bronze, I’d likely have six 77s for my main. As it stands I have only 3, so will probably have to wait until the next round of ANBs to finish my set.

Comment

• Montresor
      Montresor commented
      Editing a comment
      man those are the worst. the maps where there are just barely enough mobs to spawn the boss and so you have to clear every crevice on the map. those always wreck me time wise.

• Rayn
      Rayn commented
      Editing a comment
      MetalMan if you unlock 99, just do 98 instead. So much easier to kill Elban, and you only need to do it in under 6:10 to open up 100 I believe

• Keaven
      Keaven commented
      Editing a comment
      Escaping trial boss battles is not a correct way to farm XP, just more efficient. The trade off is loot so it's always a balancing act depending on gem budget.

Hey guys! Hope I found the wright place for my first post.
    so, let's not waste time. I have 2 heroes - 1 Mage 270 Champion, 90 points x 3 (not used at all btw) and I've got for this one, Arcanist + Regalia complete sets -and- 1 BH with Assault and Stalker complete sets. Now, here comes my question: I just want to start to craft them and my wonder is about the attributes (my wish is offensive all the way on both heroes) Of course I can have a peek on higher lvls an the board and just copy them but it seems for me a bit nonsense. I intend to stay around for a while so any answers or directions to follow will be more than welcomed.
    Cheers!

Comment

• mahara
      mahara commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello there.
      For now? Just copy. Find what makes you comfortable, what you like. When you know more about the game experiment. That's what i did and am still doing. It's a game. We are all here to have fun

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      At Champion Level 270 personally I'd be more focussed on creating an Exp farming set rather than a pure damage build. If you are happy with levelling slowly and not being able to play high level Trials due to a lack of champion points, then I'd agree with mahara and suggest you copy one of the top builds on the leaderboards. Bear in mind however that things could be changing in the coming months with new items and enchantments being released per the post here.

Hello again!
    mahara, thnx for the reply!
    , same, thnx for your advice. As far as I've understood till now, there are 750 CL points to split and from that point on only power can be upgraded. So, to reach lvl 750 is now my priority. Now that being said, is there around an ideea for my lvl to craft an EXP set? or is about different pieces with certain attributes? and if so which attributes (besides EXP as main, obvious imho) I should choose on crafting? sry to stay on your head ...
    Cheers!

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, no problem. I can only really advise you for Regalia mage exp set. Assuming you will make legendary gear, the stats are - Critical Rating, Critical Damage and Experience on every piece. For Pants and Boots the 4th stat is Movement Speed. The 4th stat on the rest of your armour, weapons and jewellery is a balancing act between Haste and Ability Rate. You are aiming for 5 Hits per Second from Haste and 1500 Ability Rate. You can make use of passive skills (Celerity and Intense Training) to help boost these stats. If you find you are too squishy, consider enchanting the chest armour and / or a ring with Vitality.

How can you guys can do very well.. Even farm TL 70 within 40 minutes.

I'm struggling to get to Trial 100 and only finish at TL 98.

Then i remember, I only spent 545 gems on this ANB. So.. Can't complain..

Hoping to get my first medal..
    LUQA MIYE HOSI 1072

Steampunk - Stalker Bounty Hunter (Main Trial Pusher)
    Quinn - Assault Bounty Hunter (Gold Farmer)
    Cyberpunk - Warlord's/Fury Warrior (Fun Trial Pusher)
    Blackwidow - Warlord's/Furry Warrior (Exp Farmer)
    Punkd/Pinkd - Stalker/Warrior (ANB Runner)

S3 #52; S4 #35

Comment

• Rayn
      Rayn commented
      Editing a comment
      Finishing at 98 and spending only 545 gems is pretty good! Personally, I think the biggest goal should be to get to TL100 because as far as I know you can’t get celestial transforms from anywhere else. CTs seem like the most important thing in the game. I would say it’s worth it to spend some more gems on Xp boosters so that you can get to 100 next time.

• steampunk
      steampunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost 2 month playing and only my 2nd ANB. So I was testing the water.

Next time I'm pretty sure I'll reach TL 100 by spending some more Gems. But somehow I think it's more challenging for me to reach TL 100 by spending very little Gems.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Next ANB will be bronze, it's much easier with 12 hours of game play time. You'll definitely make TL100 in that

So I was too preoccupied to achieve my CT goals this ANB. Ironically I, fell short of an opportunity to get the second CT by a few seconds because of a bad desicion, still having over 3 hrs of game time left with my SW lol.

I now know how CTs can be obtained within 2-3 hours of gameplay for reasonable gem costs and will publish this build at some point when I've refined it further, as it may be benificial to anyone with limited time/interest to utilise the full play timer for future ANBs.

At least I got the lvl 77 Blackguard Resolve I wanted primarily.

So my goals for next season's ANBs are pretty simple:

Bronze 5:

Assault BH to test how this build can be used for which ANB goals (I suspect it will be a good farming and CT build, but not as easy or suitable as Havoc).

My primary goal is to get 2 level 77 items to upgrade some speed running gear as these items will never be made celestial, getting them with max stats is very desirable and will leave me with 2 spare CTs for main account.

Preferably weapons or set boots/pants for max movement speed as the current legwear, although max speed level 77 items are not set items because they were easier and quicker to obtain.

Silver 5:

The only farming build I'll have left to test is Havoc, so will do here. My first main trial farming build was Havoc so this will be a walk in the park for me and is mainly for an understanding of the meta to be able to properly evaluate and compare the primary XP farming builds (on mobile platform) of each class; SW Warrior; GMC Mage; Havoc BH.

Gold 5:
    I'm now confident in reaching ANB goals most efficiently with SW and GMC builds during gold events so will decide closer which build to use depending on findings from bronze 5 and silver 5 events.

Will likely want to focus on getting lvl 77 items for the build I decide to use as primary for XP farming in my main during war supply or similar events, as the only time I farm XP now is during events or killing two birds with one stone MoT farming.

So far SW is proving most effective, but preference may be GMC because it is not far behind, easier, and I enjoy it more.

As I've used Assault and Havoc builds mostly outside ANB, I doubt these will be more suitable, and having played many hours of Havoc build it's the easiest and most enjoyable build on mobile for BH, but still needs a fair bit more APM kiting than other classes.

After this event I'll have comprehensive experience to publish guides on farming, and ANB strategy for optimum end-game efficiency.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough
    LFAQ

Comment

• mahara
      mahara commented
      Editing a comment
      I am glad you saw the light at the end of the tunnel one thing i just have to know. what do you call reasonable gem cost?

• Keaven
      Keaven commented
      Editing a comment
      I overspent in a big way considering I didn't even use all the timer, but if planning to do it that way I'm sure less could be spent, which is what needs to be refined and tested before I could clearly say.

I would expect it to be possible to do so quickly for a around 3.5K.

If able to use the whole timer, it could probably be done for as low as the cost of unlocking abilities and 1 research slot.

Hi, all. Been playing for 2 or so weeks, would like some advice on making the most of this ANB.

I played a mage up very casually, not crafting anything, dying to some bosses, investing in the cheap gem character upgrades, etc. The Hunter that followed had half the gear re-crafted every 10 levels and ripped through without any gem expenditure, so I quickly realized the advantage of playing smarter. CL is now around 330, I have 4m gold 3k gems, and have done the max crafting level grind. But I have no more than a handful of recipes, and I've not moved beyond TL50.

It doesn't seem worthwhile to keep the mage character despite the gem investment, and the hunter can be tossed (after being my first speed runner, likely), so it seems a good approach would be to re-make the mage in this ANB, make all the gem investments, and then bring her into the main account. Along the way, it would be great do get to TL50-65 for the 3 jewelry boxes. I just have a feeling TL80 for the first CT might be both out of reach and largely pointless for a early game player, with neither set recipes or a large gem investment.

So ... how would you make the most of this?

My ideas, all open to suggestions:

All cheap Character upgrades, plus a utility slot
    Craft rare XP/Move/DPS stuff every 10 levels
    Craft epics at 70 (this will actually yield accidental Legendary armor, those aren't unlocked yet for cloth pieces)
    Possibly some gold farming needed at Severed Mountain
    Depending on how far the Trial XP takes me, switch to Epic/Legendary DPS for the final stretch?

Without set items, I'm thinking Arcane Bolts/Arc Lightning, Blink/Frost Nova/Death from Above, Celerity/Fleet Footed/Power Infusion. I just don't know how likely it is to be able to expect a full Arcanist or Regalia set to drop in Trials, particularly if I'm not supposed to hang around & kill the boss.

Thanks much for your help!
    Keaven, will be in touch for speed run starter advice.
    Last edited by Jellybug; 06-03-2020, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Reaucat
      Reaucat commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Snap, dude you're doing way better than me, considering how many gems i spent to offset my early mistakes. I got like... 1k gold.

I'll let someone more experienced answer 5 and 6, i simply don't know.

I saw a discussion where someone said they like CT'ing right away, but i think that's to compete in leaderboards and only during Gold events. MOST of the discussion i saw the plan was to leave CT's till the end, unless you get your ideal 77 right away. You're right, definitely worth confirming if you can reroll AFTER CT.

The only thing i think is worth re-considering is spending 2000 gems, when you're already sure of hitting 1 CT, maybe 2. If anything, i would keep it for the silver / gold leagues that start right after this. I got 4.5k gems left, and i'm gonna have to decide which league is better off getting a boost: silver to try to get to TL100, or Gold, to make sure i get to TL80... decisions, decisions.
      Last edited by Reaucat; 06-03-2020, 06:03 PM.

• Jellybug
      Jellybug commented
      Editing a comment
      Good lord, I had no idea that Silver and Gold immediately follow. I thought they'd roll in monthly, or seasonally. Whenever I read a post about someone's plan for an ANB, it only concerned a single character, the goals, the approach, and the gem budget. I just assumed.

I have about the same, 4500ish gems, so I will have to think about the goals for Silver & Gold events. I have a L20 BH with speed running skills all at 8 right now, so I could probably earn an additional 1200 or so gems in a matter of days, and can start another upgrading abilities right away, so a budget of about 7k plus dailies should let me do some stuff. Maybe it's time to pull the $3.99 100-per-day trigger.

Brainstorming:

* My account needs CLs, and Bronze seems to be the place I'll get the most, so the EXP boosters still might be worth it. Certainly the +100% variety.

* Coming out of this with 2 or 3 CTs would be awesome. If I get 2 in Bronze I know a third can come out of Silver without much gem spending. Pie-in-the-sky would be a 4th in Gold, that would certainly require nearly constant +200% XP.

* The 9 gem boxes would also be very good. Crafting rings with those would be a huge help - I haven't yet made any perfect jewelry.

* I haven't played a Warrior or Bounty Hunter, and want to take fully developed versions of both out of an ANB. But it seems that some focus would pay off. If I instead did just mages this ANB, then any CTs I made on cloth armors come out with max stats & help the Bronze hero (the only one I'd keep) immensely, making progression after the ANB is over much better. Besides, I have no idea how to play either a BH or W, don't know the skills, etc.

* Gemstone drop rates in ANB are insane, so I could just do that. I only have 1 or 2 brilliants of each color in the main account, and perfect jewelry needs 27 per piece? Minus a few for the rare boxes and minus a few more for non-gemstone stats? That's a lot.

* I'd really like to speed up my (currently very slow) speed running as soon as possible, but to do it right (with item unlocking) takes items I don't have and can't make. The recipes will come and the Bronze mage will be able to gather essences. Could I leverage a Silver or Gold ANB Bounty Hunter to kick-start that process somehow?
      Last edited by Jellybug; 06-03-2020, 11:08 PM.

• Jellybug
      Jellybug commented
      Editing a comment
      At event's end, I came away with a CT'd Arcanist chest at L76. TL80 wasn't too bad at 5:36, CL 960 or so, with about 4 hours to go. TL100 seemed unlikely, so I decided to spend the remaining time farming for Greater Essences at TL70. Despite a silly amount of crafting & even transmuting Water with the last of my gold, I couldn't get a L77 item. Really sucks to sell set Legendary stuff to Mitzu one after the other. The main account's CL should at least triple, ANB character is at 1121. Finished at leaderboard #537.
      Gems should no longer be a problem, have been earning 500-600 per day running story mode (thanks @Keaven), but I will have to learn how you guys get to 70 so quickly during Silver & Gold.
      Greater Essences sure are tough to come by. Had 78 MoTs after all was said & done, but no Fire.
      Can't wait to get those CLs into the main account, wow that has a huge impact.

Seeking advice. 9h left, i'm CL 235, TL 55, in the process of jumping TL by 5's (waiting for skills). Gear is stalker purple/blue set lvl 70. All sets unlocked, mastery crafter lvl 28 (grinding now on main).

Mistakes so far:
    1) Not crafting exp gear every 10 lvl's for the first 2h; Took 2.5h to get to 70, then 0.5h to TL55 by using ephemerals.
    2) Pushed trials at lvl 10 without waiting for leveling skills, contributed to this early rocky start.

Question:
    1) If jumping trials by +5 requires 3.5m runs, is it better to force the jumps and keep jumping using gear, or do a few CL farm trials before continuing jumping?
    2) Once i get to 80/hit the 5m mark on TL's, do i farm WITHOUT killing bosses?
    3) If I don't buy a legendary crafting crate, which area should i farm for gold/gear (0% gold boost).
    4) Is it still possible to hit TL100, or should i focus on getting lvl 76/77 gear after TL80 ?

Comment

• Montresor
      Montresor commented
      Editing a comment
      if you're not going to buy a legendary crate, i would focus on whatever the highest trial you can do in 2-ish minutes - you're going to need the materials.

for gold, create a cheap set of + gold gear and do severed mountain (map 1-10). the first 20 runs are slow, but after run 20 you'll start spawning near the boss, and sometimes right on top of the chest.

definitely still possible to hit TL 100. the approach will really be the same whether you're going after gear or TLs - farm levels you can do fast. abandoning the boss is really for people that are spending gems & aiming for top of the leaderboard (probably tl 120 or higher).

the custom jewelry will be a big boost for you. also, if your gear doesn't already have +xp, start adding pieces that do. it will make a big difference in adding CLs. this applies to the jewelry also. (some people will craft xp / dps jewelry; some people use the ephemeral for it; either way works)

• Reaucat
      Reaucat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the advice, MC42 now, will finish 50 today/tomorrow.
      Follow up question:
      1) For the gold farming, since i'm doing it on easy difficulty, should i craft a set %gold gear, or just normals?
      2) How good should by %gold rings/neck be? Rare, Epic, Legendary?
      Last edited by Reaucat; 06-02-2020, 05:16 PM.

Blue none set gear for xg - cheap to re-craft so you can get a high xg %. Look to improve from trial drops in the future. Movement speed on boots and pants instead of power.
    for jewelry you'll want to work towards single stat xg legendary. It can take a while to collect 3 sets of 27 xg green rings/necks, so you can start farming with epics and create more epics for fusing as you farm.

Comment

What I've found out this ANB (second ANB for my gameplay experience):

1.) If you have an experienced hero outside ANB, you can let that hero do the Daily Quest. And then, claim rewards using your ANB EVENT HERO to get gold (useful for starters, level 2-70, specially for crafting xp gears every 10 levels).

2.) Season bank gold (gems are connected within heroes), if claimed at Mail using ANB EVENT HERO, will go to your said hero. So literally, you don't have to craft xg gears because 10million of gold will be enough. (Also, no need to waste Event timer grinding for gold, so you only need to grind for CLs, MOTs, and stuffs for essences, although it is also nice to farm for essences at story mode.)

3.) There is an Event Timer penalty whenever you abandon before 30seconds of Trial Level Timer.

My mistakes so far (and also so many ):
      ​​
      1.) I made it to Level 70 for 1h and 30mins of event timer because I did not use XP boosters (only relying on XP gears and jewelry)

2.) I did not wait for skills to finish upgrade before going outside the gate, and so I ended up wasting some event timer because of delays on killing mobs.

3.) I focused on what I am copying from LeaderBoards outside ANB, without thinking of looking at LB at the event itself, and so I ended up being like "out-of-place" because heroes at LBs of ANB are using the same sets (like from top 1-100).

4.) I accidentally enchanted a level 74 weapon with Celestial Transform, because I thought it was a level77. (Yeah I know, like "O ****") was Too excited.

5.) So eagerly wanting to get that CT from TL80 (I was at TL 78 at 7:35) I reforged ALL xp from gears (from Head to Toe excluding jewelry) with DPS/Vit stat, whereas I can literally grind 10levels lower for CL points before reforging them.

BTW, I was using a mage hero this ANB event and literally inspired by the ANB Regalia Mage event hero of Keaven and didn't notice that LB ANB heroes would be using Arcanist Mage. I have no regrets though because I am having fun using it.

​​​​​​​I know everyone is doing well. I would probably be farming for XP gears (hoping to get sets as well) because it was too late to realize mistake number 5. :P Happy gaming!
      Eternium ID: FULU KONU ROFE 9542

"Look me in the eye."

Comment

• Nhat
        Nhat commented
        Editing a comment
        Point 2 is a bug - so don't expect it to happen again... 1 is ifffy, but plenty of people already doing it anyway...

• Loreg
        Loreg commented
        Editing a comment
        Keaven yeah, I've been really struggling even past 90, so much effort to put on knowing I'm using mobile. That mistake number 4 and 5 literally "paid" the price. Oh well, as long as having fun is the main purpose of playing this game, really worth the effort.

Nhat oh really? I didn't know. Well it comes handy. Anyway I'm just sharing my experiences for those people who do not have any idea of what can actually happen (at least to me ) to the game. Peace!

• Keaven
        Keaven commented
        Editing a comment
        Arcanist Mage is not very effective on mobile due to DPS from PC FPS. The best builds for LB ranking on mobile are SW and Stalker BH.

Updated OP with current ANB schedule:

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr.
      There isn't a set schedule yet. The current flow is as follows:
      • Bronze
      • Week off
      • Silver
      • Week off
      • Gold
      • Week off
      • Casual (War Supplies)
      • Week off
      • Bronze
      The schedule may change, depending on how the metrics look and player feedback.
      Given this cadence of ANBs ongoing I plan to use Bronze for farming XP with Assault BH whilst improving gear used in speed running for my main.

Silver I'll run a GMC Mage for XP farming and collect gear for my main Mage to farm XP during war supplies.

Gold I'll run Shield Warrior which is quickest and most effective to achieve goals whilst building a set of gear for seasonal LB ranking.
      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
      Eternium Walkthrough
      LFAQ

Comment

• Loreg
        Loreg commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, since I'm a bit new, my main goal during the following events would be:
        1.) to have main characters of each of the three classes (I had a BH last gold ANB, Mage this Bronze ANB and I am planning to play DW or SW this coming Silver ANB)
        2.) TRY NOT to do all the mistakes done during the past ANBs
        3.) CTs are like bonuses for me, so after reaching main goal #1, I will try to push for TL80 and if my abilities and luck will come all in one, will also try to push up to TL100.

I am also looking forward to that sneak peak with the Warrior class so I might be getting ready for the coming Silver ANB.

One thing regarding XP farming that is worth mentioning is that when finding the right balance of trial level completion time vs XP gained, remember to continue to draw in nearby mobs after spawning the boss. This will drastically increase the XP efficiency for the time it takes to kill Kara.
      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
      Eternium Walkthrough
      LFAQ

Comment

Well the ANB Bronze league event has ended. And I am eagerly wanting to end event and get my main mage (and stuffs). I am at top 340+ LB, and I am wondering if I may be able to get the medal if ended the event too early? Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: or do I really need to end event to get the medal? I am so confused right now. :/
        Last edited by Loreg; 06-08-2020, 08:26 AM. Reason: Idea popped out a little late
        Eternium ID: FULU KONU ROFE 9542

"Look me in the eye."

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          Medals are sent out whether you end the event or not.

• Loreg
          Loreg commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much Travis. So I've decided to craft a perfect jewelry first (because of the extra stash) before ending the event.

One more thing, how long would it usually take for the medals to be sent? Sorry, I was looking for bronze#5 "Official LB" and cannot find it somewhere. Tia.

Edit: It is found on the Announcement portion. Sorry, I am too busy checking Players helping Players and General Discussions. Peace!
          Last edited by Loreg; 06-09-2020, 08:06 AM.
      Working...
      X