No announcement yet.

Crafting Perfect / Near Perfect Jewelry for New Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been playing for a long while now, but even so I still struggle getting the perfect jewelery, what am I doing wrong? sometime I hit on the sweet spot perfectly and on others I get a dud, have plenty of jewelboxes, so point me in the right direction, looking recreate vampiric ring of of gore, healthy ring of gore and brutal necklace of swiftness perfects.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      See my post below...

There's no reason you cannot craft perfect jewely every time. Nhat's guide in this topic explains it. But I'll summarize below: ​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Craft.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.9 KB ID:	212833

So, yes, you do need to do some crafting of Near Perfect Uncommons for the C and D stats. It's worth spending the gold to get the max attribute (see table below).

For perfect jewelry, do not forget to socket Brilliant gemstones to the attributes that accept them in EACH of the fusing steps going from Rare -> Epic -> Legendary. Each conversion eats a gemstone, so you need to re-socket for each fuse. Do NOT put gemstones on attributes that do not take them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GEMS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.0 KB ID:	212834
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 06-17-2022, 04:45 PM.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Originally posted by carahart View Post
      I've been playing for a long while now, but even so I still struggle getting the perfect jewelery, what am I doing wrong?
      Great advice from WarriorSeven . Crafting jewelry is the most complex component of the game. In retrospect I'm a bit surprised that, given it's complexity, there was never even a basic guide from the devs. Nhat is absolutely the Eternium jewelry wizard. Have you downloaded his crafting spreadsheet? You can enter the jewelry pieces before fusing to see what the final product will be
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Thank you for this great advice, I would have replied sooned, but like alot of people I've been going through the mire that is covid

Comment

• WarriorSeven
          WarriorSeven commented
          Editing a comment
          Hoping you're feeling better!

When you fuse three 45.0% uncommon rings you do not always get a perfect rare ring due to rounding. I am looking for the values of perfect at each of the next levels. I have yet to find those values listed anywhere. Are they out there and I am just missing it?
        * using Brillant Gemstone as applicable
        Attribute Gemstone Color Uncommon Rare Epic Legendary
        Ability Rate Amethyst Purple 90
        Armor Diamond White 180
        Block Rating n/a n/a 120
        Critical Damage n/a n/a 60.0%
        Critical Rating Topaz Yellow 90
        Deflect Rating n/a n/a 360
        Experience n/a n/a 45.0% 59.4% 85.4% 113.0%
        Extra Gold n/a n/a 45.0%
        Haste Sapphire Blue 90
        Life on Hit n/a n/a 360
        Life Regeneration n/a n/a 217
        Power Ruby Red 90
        Vitality Emerald Green 90
        Is this really 216.87?

Comment

• ricklhall
          ricklhall commented
          Editing a comment
          I had opened the spreadsheet. Yet I did not understand how I needed to populate, WATCH the video. This is a great piece of effort.

• Nhat
          Nhat commented
          Editing a comment
          Got things working now? Let me know if you need any help with the spreadsheet...

• ricklhall
          ricklhall commented
          Editing a comment
          I got if figured out. Now to actually craft a ring. Thanks for your hard work.

I have been playing now for what seems like an eternity, often donating a little to support what I hope will be an expanding game, in all the time playing I have managed to create, Great, perfect rings even the odd excellent but never have I managed to re-create the rings availble via the anb levels, despite having over 40 jboxs to play with and the required brilllants, It is becoming a chore now trying to get these, as I think its impossible, followed every guide and still nada

Comment

• LodWig
          LodWig commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s indeed not possible.

I followed this guide exactly, this is the best I got. I wonder if I did something wrong. I was hoping for 301 power.

Comment

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          You would have if you socketed power in all 3 epics on the fuse to legendary

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          You would have gained 20 power but lost 10 haste and 10 CR

• Krayville
          Krayville commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah! I see. Thank you Romme!

If anyone needs to see a perfect ring, or see why you don't want one hahaClick image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20221128-145210_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.1 KB ID:	215245
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
        Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

One thing that I haven't seen so far in this thread.
          It matters what class you're using to get the Green jewelry from Morgan.

With my warrior, selecting random attribute, I will get all 13 possible attributes.
          However, my Bounty Hunter, will get every attribute EXCEPT Block Rating.

Obviously, this does affect the distribution of what is generated, but I haven't saved enough data to determine the distribution percentages for the various classes.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
            WarriorSeven commented
            Editing a comment
            Correct. Only the Mage and Warrior classes use shields for blocking. The Bounty Hunter is not equipped with a shield, so no Block Rating available.

Originally posted by jcochran View Post
          Obviously, this does affect the distribution of what is generated, but I haven't saved enough data to determine the distribution percentages for the various classes.
          Theoretical odds:

Click image for larger version  Name:	attribute_odds_for_jewellery.png Views:	0 Size:	8.2 KB ID:	216670
          Last edited by LodWig; 03-12-2023, 03:24 PM.
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
          Eternium Files

Comment

Took me close to 3 weeks, at 200k - 300k gold a day, to find a 60% CD ring. Playing a warrior.

Comment

• LodWig
              LodWig commented
              Editing a comment
              A ring showing 60% CD has an internal value at least equal to 179.85. The odds for this are 1/240. So getting such a ring as a Warrior is theoretically one chance against 2952. To craft 2952 rings you need 2,479,680 gold. Of course, crafting this many rings doesn't guarantee one will be as wanted.

Contrast with the odds for a ring showing 90 CR: such a ring has an internal value at least equal to 179, the corresponding odds are 1/36, and a Warrior has theoretically one chance against 442.8 to get such a ring.

My advice is to seek rings with internal value of 179 or more; for a CD ring this corresponds to a shown value of 59.7% or more.

Here are, for each stat, the value shown on Uncommon jewellery with an internal value of 179, which is enough to make a near perfect Legendary:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1180
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	216969
            Last edited by LodWig; 04-01-2023, 10:39 PM.
            Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
            Eternium Files

Comment

it's a long time I haven't craft pushing Jewellery. Sometime I don't understand the value of crafting. I just craft and used etc

look at these 2 jewellery:

The decent type assist my shield warrior from nearly the beginning of my joining eternium until today.. I like the "CD & CR" status. not bad

The other one known as a great ring? Haven't used it at all. Mistake in crafting.. I try to follow so and so build at the LB years ago. Suddenly that person change gears and build. I left with the ring. What so great I dunno. No critical rating. What good is the ring?. the CD just 90 somethin. Compare to the decent ring (121% CD & a good amount of CR -301)) Should I just discard the great ring. Any ideas

Thanks
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-02-2023, 11:10 AM.
              Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• LodWig
                LodWig commented
                Editing a comment
                Do not pay any attention to the fusion rating.
                Just judge by the stats, if you need more CD then make another necklace.
                I can't say more, I'm no Warrior expert. Maybe ask in the #warrior channel of the Discord server.

• TheExorcist
                TheExorcist commented
                Editing a comment
                Lodwig. Many thanks

• Bali_Lenni
                Bali_Lenni commented
                Editing a comment
                Saya lihat juga di player yang bagus, kadang² sudah bukan CD max. (120%) yang paling penting, tapj mungkin CR, Power maupun AR ! Untuk ngetes di build Anda, coba desoket semua jewelry, kosongin jewelry toon dulu, dan lihat statnya hijau yang muncul pada setiap jewelry:
                Contoh (hanya): saya tahu bild saya perlu minimal AR 1000, jadi buat dulu kombinasi gear dan jewelry biar AR cukup.... ...baru lihat stat jewelry kosong yang manah mengasih +dmg atau +toughness (yang mana perlu yang itu masang kedua masih kosong ...baru cari yang ketiga dengan stat yang mana paling perlu. Contoh untuk menaik dmg, bisa dites dengan gemstone, yang mana paling laku? haste power atau cr ?
                Nanti trahir nyetel dengan gemstone...
                Iya kurang kebihnseperti itu pemengertian saya..
                Semoga sukses dan pasti banyak jawan0ban lebih pintar di Discord !

I was way off in my idea of how this worked, thanks for the guide!

Comment

I'm really new still and this was amazing

Comment

Working...
                X