Grobe Schnitzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grobe Schnitzer

Hier sind ein paar Screenshots mit Übersetzungsfehlern/fehlenden Übersetzungen. Äh... 'enjoy'...
    Last edited by ; 11-27-2018, 08:07 PM. Reason: Edit: mehr Screenshots, Beschreibungen der Probleme hinzugefügt

Möchten Sie uns wissen lassen, was die Übersetzungen aussagen sollen?
    --
    Would you mind letting us know what the translations should say?

Comment

Werden keine Beschreibungen der Pics angezeigt?
      Oh well, hier nochmal im Detail, was ich meine:

1. 'Bei einem Angriff besteht die Chance, dass die Kraft *deines Helden* steigt.' - denn so wie das jetzt da steht, ist es grammatikalisch seltsam.

2. 'Inventar für X Juwelen um *8(!)* Slots vergrößern?'

3. Grauer Text über dem fuse button - 'Gewöhnliche', nicht 'Gewöhnlicher' und 'Tropfenden', nicht 'Tropfender'

4. Hagelsturm, 5. Karneval-Umhang - missing translations for unique... effec... err.. ORANGE TEXT.

​​​​​​​5. Double tap items to sell -> Doppelt auf Items tippen zum Verkaufen

Alright.

So how does the translation process work?
      Are you guys using a tool that automatically translates words/sentences into foreign languages?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapatovic View Post
        So how does the translation process work? Are you guys using a tool that automatically translates words/sentences into foreign languages?
        We hired a firm to localize all of the game texts at one point and we rely on user feedback to make corrections. As we add more text to the game, we send it to the translators to localize.

Comment

I see. What about my suggestions, though?
          Were the instructions understandable?
          I am a native german man.
          Established 1989.
          I can help you.
          Trust me.
          Okay?

Upside down stairs hehe

Comment

Your suggested changes will be reviewed, then implemented in the game if they are accurate.

Comment

Working...
            X