Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody tell me how to unlock the last mage head skin?

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anybody tell me how to unlock the last mage head skin?

Its the one on the bottom left. It's red and gold. Has 4 thick spikes behind the head.
    Last edited by Lobo321x; 11-30-2021, 07:46 PM.
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 12-01-2021, 12:58 AM.

This one right?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211201-075456_Eternium.jpg
Views:	822
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	206863

It's part of the Elemental Lord's set, simplest way is to craft a level 1 uncommon once you get the recipe for it - just keep buying the one available for gold, and use the free refresh up update the list.

You may get lucky and get it as a drop, but that may take a while...

Comment

This one right?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211201-075456_Eternium.jpg
Views:	822
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	206863

It's part of the Elemental Lord's set, simplest way is to craft a level 1 uncommon once you get the recipe for it - just keep buying the one available for gold, and use the free refresh up update the list.

You may get lucky and get it as a drop, but that may take a while...
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

No. It looks like the skin i'm talking about. But the object i'm talking about is red and gold. And it's a skin. Very important distinction! It is not an item. It is a skin.

Comment

• Nhat
          Nhat commented
          Editing a comment
          Most of the skins you unlock by getting the actual item that have that look - most set items have their own unique look, while normal items are random... Once unlocked, you can use the skin for any item of the same type you want.

There are a small number that are "purchase only", with the blue Cosmetic "gems" - these are grouped at the top of the list.
          Last edited by Nhat; 12-02-2021, 06:18 AM.

As Nhat pointed out ... that is the ELR Helm "skin"

Comment

Yeah, it felt like that was a result after I saw how the regalia helm looked. I looked up another set helm after and noticed it looked the same. It had a different color though. Thanks for the confirmation guys. I appreciate the effort.

Comment

Working...
          X