Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am playing game right now is Minecraft and This is my favorite.
    AND

Eternium ?

Edit: But seriously since I quit my Everquest addiction I have not played much multiplayer - but some of my recent favourites:-

Divinity Original Sin, classic and one of the great RPGs
    Ori and The Blind Forrest - want to play a game with a chuckle all the way through, this is it.
    Bastion, what can I say play with headphones and listen to the narrative
    OddWorld New'n'Tasty- great
    Steamworld Dig 1&2 just okay !
    Robots Wants series just re- released, a while back on steam - if you like platforming, robots, icecream, kittens and puppies,, what is not to like
    and finally Axiom Verge, if I really can't find anything else to do is always good for a play through !
    ohhh and least I forget .. Cave Story, oh and La Mulana .

ohh dear..... but that is my list of recent favs I think

But I will not must not log on to EQ ... my name is yaddab and I am in recovery

Last edited by yaddab; 06-02-2019, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Naktl
      Naktl commented
      Editing a comment
      I am old. I had a serious EQ addiction when it first came out. Took a personal crisis for me to really stop. I recent years I have played a bit of Elder Scrolls Online, but didn’t get sucked in. I play occasional FPS games and things like Day Z from time to time. Mostly though I have switched all my gaming, and all my anything online, to mobile...

Eternium ofc.

And if you want to get philosophical: game of Life.

Comment

doubt many serious eternium gamers have time to play much else, but eternium... just saying

what might be more interesting is where i came from... here is a (mostly chronological, but also split by console/device) list of games i invested what i would call, heavy, or lots of time playtime into.... kinda interesting... (again these aren't all games i've played, just the ones i put a lot of time into)

1) pokemon red & blue- gameboy color
    2) star fox 64, zelda OoT, super mario 64, banjo kazooie, super smash bros- N64
    3)crash bandicoot, spyro, tomb raider- playstation
    4)elder scrolls 3 morrowind- xbox (lots & lots)
    5)baldur's gate, f.e.a.r., deus ex, halo's, doom 3, gears of war, hexic hd, oblivion, skyrim- xbox &xbox 360
    6)dragons blade, exiled kingdoms- android
    7)eternium- android
    lol
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

• Montresor
      Montresor commented
      Editing a comment
      no way, Baldur's Gate. That game was great haha.

1. Eternium
    2. Path of Exile
    3. Grim Dawn
    4. Still have to finish RDR2 on PS4, probably 20h or so remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
      6)dragons blade, exiled kingdoms- android
      lol
      Are those two games good? Eternium is the second game I've played on android. Cooking Fever is my first. But, since I'm always playing eternium nowadays, I haven't played that in a while.. except opening the game to accept the daily reward.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

Are those two games good? Eternium is the second game I've played on android. Cooking Fever is my first. But, since I'm always playing eternium nowadays, I haven't played that in a while.. except opening the game to accept the daily reward.

​​​​

they are actually tons of fun thats my problem lol... too much to do, too little time... would luv to play them some more, but only really have time for 1... eternium gets my full attention lol...

but dragonsblade is a turn based rpg thats very much like final fantasy or some others... its free to download and has no purchases available, so you don't pay anything.. the main problem is dragonsblade like 3 is already out (probably have to purchase this 1) but not on android... they mainly focus on apple store, and some to android much slower... still only db 1 on android i believe...

i would totally recommend exiled kingdoms to anyone!!! its made by an amazing single person developer (david) who hand created the engine the game runs, using javascript of all things... its not free... its a pay to play game, but its only like $4 usd or something to buy it, and its massive... very, very large and he updates it!... (probably the only person ive evr seen that updates his game/manages forum more than dp and mf...) sorry travis and adrian lol
        its loads of fun, for sure!!!...
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
        Sabre - dw warrior
        Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

I use to play a number of hidden object games, and find the clues and solve the mystery games. Then I stumbled onto Eternium . It has been more than 6 months since I've played anything other than Eternium . If my wife wasn't hooked on her Candy crush and Words with Friends games she'd probably give me grief about my Eternium playing time, which includes reading and commenting on forums.
          Last edited by RockDoc; 06-29-2019, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Pubg, fortnite & siege.. my regular go to games

Comment

After Eternium, Titan Quest and every couple of years I go back through Galaxy on Fire HD

Comment

Out of shear boredom I went through the entire Disciples franchise in all of 2 days.

Comment

Currently playing Final Fantasy IX on Andriod.

Still playing Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2 on laptop.

Also play the totally horrendous Dungeon Keeper on Android, stopped giving that game money over 3 years ago, still 5 years deep into that though. Want to really delete it.

Eternium, of course, most amount of money I have ever spent on a game / app / anything digital.

Lastly, I play Chess.

God I sound boring, might take myself outside and give myself a good talking to, maybe even write myself a strongly worded letter.

Comment

1. Eternium
                    2. Clash of Clan <-- i know, i know, still playing it.... maxed TH12 already..got bored, no new updates yet
                    add me please: TOXI FEVA SAMU 1027

Comment

hi

oo dear

nearly a month rest

busy with worldly matters

now just join to start playin again (renew the extend 100/gems a day)..hihi

a lot of catch up to do

first thing to do... start reading forum I guess

Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-05-2019, 03:54 PM.
                      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Tin Man
                        Tin Man commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Was just yesterday wondering where you had been. Hopefully you had a good rest. Just know that your presence was missed.

1. Eternium 2-3 hrs. per day
                      2. Battle Academy 2 "Eastern Front" (Turned-based Strategy) 1 hr. per day
                      3. Pigs in Space (No not really!)

Comment

Working...
                      X