Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jannick View Post
    Final Fantasy XIV continues to blow me away in all aspects. From game mechanics to storyline to the graphical masterpiece and finally, a music score that leaves goose bumps for days and days (imagine crowds cheering in the background when saying that). I said finally, but, and I truly mean this, the gaming community is probably the sweetest there ever has been. Every person who plays is likely a fan and so genuinely enjoys talking and trading and items with others about the (you guessed it) other FF's. And for those who weren't fans already quickly become so. Be ready to spend endless hours just watching characters dance in circles. The only thing I miss about the game is the opportunity like this one which I often used playing WoW.
    Played it several times but then understood that it was not my type of game prefer shooters, slashers and Destiny 2.
    Last edited by Anry Cao; 06-21-2021, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Recently decided to take a break from Eternium and try some new tastes. Some of my friends are playing Valheim now and I decided to buy it during Steam summer discounts. At first, I thought it wouldn't be much fun because I didn't like the graphics but this game proves that it's not the graphics take makes a game fun. We have recently come to France with my father and I'm playing Valheim all day online with my friends in our hotel room while my father is looking for new homes for sale in French Riviera for his company. It's so hot outside and I don't know any French so Valheim is my best friend now.

Comment

Working...
      X