Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I'm finally picking up a PS4 I'll be about to play some stellar titles like Bloodborne and The Witcher 3. I'm done with all my PS3 back catalog. Bloodborne is the game I'm looking forward to the most as I'm a huge From Software fan. Dark Souls is my second favourite game of all time, Skyrim being the first, Which I can play in glorious 60FPS and not whatever the PS3 version ran at 20ish I think. I can also continue my Destiny thing. Around 6000 hours of Destiny 1 and I can do it all over again on Destiny 2. Picked up the 3DS as well so I'll be playing through Pokemon X and Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Along with The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora Mask remakes.
    TL 131 Bounty Hunter - Hydrolic Mobile and PC
    Season 1 Final Rank #378
    Eternium Account Creation: January 5th 2018
    Champion Level 1740+

Comment

Unlike most, I typically focus on one game at a time. Buy it, play it through, poke at MP for a bit (if it has it), sell it back (if it's a PS4 title). Rinse and repeat. If I know I'm really going to like a game, I'll buy it for PC (I have a pretty serious gaming rig). I tend to go for open world games with good SP content. I'm currently working on Days Gone, which is a decent title if you like the post-apocalyptic, zombie, open-world genre. Aside from that, I "check out" various titles for legitimate market research.

Comment

• lmcelhiney
        lmcelhiney commented
        Editing a comment
        "...legitimate market research." Just don't come away from that wearing glitter... :-)

Since the subject game of the site decided to change the rules at the beginning of the season I've been playing "The Dark Book" more. At least I can use a controller and with the latest updates adding levels instead of buffing the monsters and nerfing the players like this one did it's pure relaxation!

Comment

Playing D3 preparing for season 19, so only doing dailies till next ANB .

Comment

Working...
        X