Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not currently playing any game but the most recent I've played was League of Legends as support or mid.

Comment

World of Warcraft. Best game ever made, I would definitely recommend it for new players and ppl who quit, because it’s the most fun game tbh. A lot of ppl complain about the game nowadays and say it’s dead and dying, and it actually has over 5 million subs. Imo, WoW is a game that will never end or “die” because blizzard is making billions and hundreds of millions of dollars every year ONLY from WoW, so if u are new or u quit, just come back and play it’s fun, and shadowlands is coming soon, with the good systems, exciting zones, and the new leveling expierience, I don’t think WoW will go anywhere, it’s will easily last for another 30 years probably, and ppl who say complain are just mad, lying, or just not paying attention, and the biggest reason they complain is they DONT a play for fun, and that’s what u should do for a video game, u should have fun
      Last edited by Gladney; 12-11-2020, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Due to the latest circumstances it appeared that I have plenty of free time some 5-6 months ago I spent only 2-3 hours playing a day. Now it is over 7 hours of daily gaming. Try different games every week. This one it is Valorant, a mix of Overwatch and CS GO, and I like it a lot In my opinion it is harder to pass than say CS GO but the issue is solved with the help of pro gamers. As a rule I find them here. Used their help many times, no complaints at all!
        Last edited by Ttron; 08-25-2020, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Minecraft and eternium don’t ask which is my favorite because I can’t decide
          Vgng lvl 70 DW warrior 2 fury/4 warlord /cleaver/ whirlwind axe

Comment

Besides Eternium:
            • I was playing World of Warcraft for 13 years now, but due to lack of time, I made a longer break. Definitely will back sometime in the future.
            • Also playing PUBG If I want to play some FPS.

Comment

I've been playing Hitman for a while. I'm not a big fan of the game honestly but got it from Epic Games give out. I've completed the story 2 days ago, it was very surprising to see that the game has such a short main story. Anyway there are still various quests which are fun and they are helping me to kill time during the quarantine at my uncle's property in Cyprus. You can add me on Epic Games if you'd like to.

Comment

Crash Bandicoot 4 is my new game.

Comment

Baldur's Gate 3, pre-release.
                  WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

i started eve echoes recently and am playing it daily now. i liked the original eve years ago and am really enjoying echoes on my ipad! sometimes i even forget to get my daily gems on eternium.

Comment

• Naktl
                      Naktl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have EVE: Echoes downloaded and opened it once. Used to play EVE and am very cautious about casually starting up, even on the mobile version.

• dudemus
                      dudemus commented
                      Editing a comment
                      afraid to get sucked back in?

• Naktl
                      Naktl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Indeed, just managing the galactic spreadsheet that is EVE, in order to play the game is a HUGE time sink, never mind the end game conquests, betrayals, intrigue and constant upgrade path. Just can’t do it.

Originally posted by higgins78 View Post
                    I've been playing WoW for a while. I'm not a big fan of the game honestly. I completed the story 2 days ago, Anyway there are still various dungeons which are fun and they are helping me to kill time during the quarantine.
                    It is the best MMORPG in the world so it is quite strange that your feedback about the game is that neutral. I can play it hours on end and never get bored.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                      Currently playing Final Fantasy IX on Andriod.

Still playing Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2 on laptop.

Also play the totally horrendous Dungeon Keeper on Android, stopped giving that game money over 3 years ago, still 5 years deep into that though. Want to really delete it.

Eternium, of course, most amount of money I have ever spent on a game / app / anything digital.

Lastly, I play Chess.

God I sound boring, might take myself outside and give myself a good talking to, maybe even write myself a strongly worded letter.
                      Which engine? I play Fritz, DroidFish, AIFactory Chess, and Magnus Carlsen's app

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Got the Magnus Carlsen app as well. Play mainly on Facebook Chess against my friends. Not played in a long time.

Diablo III is my new favorite...Might be stepping away from Eternium for a while until he content is added.

Comment

The game I’m playing now is the Excel game. I’m in budget meetings until mid December, nonstop.

waiting for cyberpunk and whatever comes next in the BF franchise. Have learned to not wait for TF3.
                        2x Mage Huffjenkem
                        BH Ichifuku
                        Warrior Fhqwhgads
                        Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

Deadfire and Eternium.
                          If you're afraid of dying, and you're holdin' on, you'll see devils tearin' your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freein' you from the world. It all depends on how you look at it."

Comment

Solasta, Crown of the Magister. (Pre-release)
                            WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

Working...
                            X