Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary

So I discovered this game about four years ago.... Didn't join the forum until later. It was a very different game then. I still enjoy it (except for all the unnecessary AR nerfs). This forum was priceless when I first started. Led , Dyoma , orion_134 , Nhat , Coda , Jose Sarmento all helped me immeasurably when I first started. I'm sure I left off lots of others from back then... Hard to remember
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

You know from that list, I think only two people still play the game or are active on the forum.

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Two? I thought we had a last man standing. Who is the other one?

• RAFERS102
      RAFERS102 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nhat and Jose Sarmento

• RockDoc
      RockDoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Haven't seen Jose Sarmento on forums for some time. Glad to hear he's still around.

Coming up on my 4 Month anniversary (yes, I know the term is non-sensical here, but ...)

I searched the Amazon store for a free to play RPG for my new kindle fire. Eternium definitely has "old skool CRPG" vibes.

This forum has been invaluable. Went from my first 'ANB' having no clue what I was doing (made it my goal in that to unlock all the ability slots - character level 57 - only to delete it at the end!) to actually collecting the 2 CT's this time around (This was my personal goal this time) one attached to a pretty decent L77 piece of gear.

The players on this forum are remarkably helpful. At its heart, Eternium still strikes me as an old skool (single player) CRPG. The 'competitive element' of the ANB (and Season) leaderboard / medals doesn't distract from seasoned/experienced players genuinely helping out other (Newb) players.

I echo your kudos to the many helpful people here.

... KTB

Comment

• RAFERS102
      RAFERS102 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's the community that makes this game, without out it, it is quite repetitive and laborious. Without this Forum and Discord, I would not still pump actual cash into the game.

Enjoy the game as much as you can and don't expect anything that says "coming soon" to actually be coming soon. You are probably looking at a 3 year turn around for a "coming soon".
Working...
X