Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary

So I discovered this game about four years ago.... Didn't join the forum until later. It was a very different game then. I still enjoy it (except for all the unnecessary AR nerfs). This forum was priceless when I first started. Led , Dyoma , orion_134 , Nhat , Coda , Jose Sarmento all helped me immeasurably when I first started. I'm sure I left off lots of others from back then... Hard to remember
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

You know from that list, I think only two people still play the game or are active on the forum.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Nhat and Jose Sarmento

• RockDoc
      RockDoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Haven't seen Jose Sarmento on forums for some time. Glad to hear he's still around.

• Jose Sarmento
      Jose Sarmento commented
      Editing a comment
      I am "sort of" still around... though haven't played almost anything at all since hmm late June maybe?

Coming up on my 4 Month anniversary (yes, I know the term is non-sensical here, but ...)

I searched the Amazon store for a free to play RPG for my new kindle fire. Eternium definitely has "old skool CRPG" vibes.

This forum has been invaluable. Went from my first 'ANB' having no clue what I was doing (made it my goal in that to unlock all the ability slots - character level 57 - only to delete it at the end!) to actually collecting the 2 CT's this time around (This was my personal goal this time) one attached to a pretty decent L77 piece of gear.

The players on this forum are remarkably helpful. At its heart, Eternium still strikes me as an old skool (single player) CRPG. The 'competitive element' of the ANB (and Season) leaderboard / medals doesn't distract from seasoned/experienced players genuinely helping out other (Newb) players.

I echo your kudos to the many helpful people here.

... KTB

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      It's the community that makes this game, without out it, it is quite repetitive and laborious. Without this Forum and Discord, I would not still pump actual cash into the game.

Enjoy the game as much as you can and don't expect anything that says "coming soon" to actually be coming soon. You are probably looking at a 3 year turn around for a "coming soon".

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      This community is seriously the best community I've ever worked with.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. I hit a wall as a new player about 3 1/2 years ago and was about to just quit when I discovered the forum. I got a couple of good tips on how to improve my hero that made a big difference. I have been playing ever since.

The old days

At that time I had much difficulty in trying to pass trial 98 . Who I'm goin to ask for help? If I remember it correctly:

Warrior ? ( Haven't try Shield warrior yet): Nhat. BH? Humus
    Mage? Purple Potato

Gold Gold gold? Coda

I have a problem at " The Temple" dunno how to straight away kill the big fat monster at the end without have to wait for Killin the annoying small2 robot? near it. Either Jose Sarmento or one of the big 6 above gave solution: just go to the left or right not in the middle etc etc

The old days

Shield warrior Lover

Comment

TheExorcist Yes the old days, before the 'global cooldown' nonsense and various ability rate/alacrity nerfs! Back when you could cast your abilities instead of watching your toon auto-attack while waiting for your abilities to cool down so you can eventually cast again...

One massive completely irrelevant 'balancing patch' and a primary request (if not the primary request) completely overlooked
      Last edited by Arawn; 09-01-2021, 02:51 PM.
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course, you were also completely defendant on drops to complete a gear set back then, which was agonizingly slow. And you could never be competitive in an ANB as a casual player because there was no time clock to prevent other players from playing 24 hrs a day during the event. Lots of changes since then, some good and some bad, but the online community is what keeps me playing.

• Arawn
        Arawn commented
        Editing a comment
        Ozymandius Yeah there have absolutely been improvements since then and imo the game is better by far now than it was several years ago. I'm just griping about about a source of contention for many players that has an easy fix...
    Working...
    X