Fury 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury 6

Since I started this game back in February, I have been full on the Battle Master set, in both Seasons, and ANB events. This event I tried the 6 Fury set. I took a look around, to see what others were doing, but never came to a good conclusion. I did not too bad, getting to TL 102, but I was never really sure about my gear, trinkets, etc.. I am in need of some help, What stats to put on gear, trinkets to use, plus abilities, passives, the whole 9 yards. Any, and all help, would be greatly appreciated.

6Fury ANB Guide (Without buying Legendary Crate) 1. Joining an ANB requires at least a hero level 30 on your main account. 2. ANB is an event regularly held at most thrice a month. Here you will gain twice experience (for gaining Champion Level) when playing the event. Crafting materials is reduced to 80% & crafting cost

6Fury ANB Guide (Without Buying Legendary Crates) Contents: 1. Farming xp at TL105 ​2. Strategies 3. Planning to craft push Gears 4. Gears/Weapons/Trinkets 5. Done xp farming 6. Crafting Push Jewelries 7 Enchants & Celestializing 8. Planning to start pushing 9. Start Pushing 10. Slayer over Osmosis & BoWS over Templar

Here are some great guides from adolf_2003 , have been using them a lot when learning 6 F
    good luck
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

It depends on personal choice\ play style, but going very high on Ability Rate (think it was 37%) lets you constantly engage in combos and nearly avoid any running completely, which in turn may turn into faster Trial clears...
      Many suggest to start with a bit of Vitality on the gear but as you get comfortable with the build, you can run it on only 350 or 400 Vitality and put more into the other stats...
      This is advice from a mage who learned 6F only for farming, so please do bet some more expert advice in due time...
      Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
      [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        #get

Thanks for the help.

Comment

6F is an easy set to build and a fun-to-play, introductory set, especially for new players, and has the ability to take you to decent (not top) trial levels. And it can easily be converted to an excellent gold and/or experience farming set as a long term keeper. GREAT investment, IMHO, for new players learning to build a set and about it's capabilities, and to have fun with it.
        “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Working...
        X