Trans hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trans hammer

So I have tried to use the hammer on my glas temp off hand ( I have already maxed out igni) and it keeps saying already maxed out. Still only 77! Anyone else had similar problems?

The Transcendent Hammer doesn't increase the item level. You're thinking of the Starforged Hammer.

Comment

What is the difference between Transcendent Hammer and Celestial Orb? From the definition, looks like they do the same thing, so a little bit confused on my side. Could you please clarify Travis?

Comment

• papa jim
        papa jim commented
        Editing a comment
        As travis said, the starforged hamme increases item level, up to max of 80. the transcendant hammer increases quality, ie epic to legendary.

Where does it say it goes from epic to legendary? The item description isn't clear. It sounds like it raises all the stats like a bunch of celestial orbs.

Comment

Epic to legendary is simply an example of a quality upgrade, quality of a craft is common,rare,epic, legendary. Using the trans hammer increases the quality of an item but can not increase beyond legendary. Says you get to pick the new stat that is added as a result of the upgrade.

Comment

Working...
        X