Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello i got the same problem as all others

Comment

Your password reset page doesn’t work and I get an error message when trying to write support. Can only reply to a post here (maybe).

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking at your game data, I see that you were able to access your profile as recently as today. Did you get it figured out? If not, please provide more details about what you see when you try to reset your password.

Yes. I’m logged into the game. But I’m trying to access a reward outside the game itself and can’t remember my password. This is the page I’m having trouble with: https://accounts.makingfun.com/forgot-password

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      I don't see a pending pw reset for so*****ld@icloud.com. What happens when you try to reset your password? Are you seeing an error message or anything?

Nothing happens ?‍♂️

Comment

Brilliant! Thanks Travis. All the best!

Comment

I have the same issue.
      Cant login to my old account and cant save my New character on my old account

Comment

Hello! having the same issue...i can't log in or save my progress. i dont care about my previous progress just wanna log in and save..thank you for the help in advance!

Comment

Hi, I have the same issue for my account on Eternium

Comment

thank

Comment

i have the same problem here bro​

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          Did you get it figured out? I see a new profile for ab*****ka_**09@yahoo.com accessed as recently as today (after you posted here).

ya i got it
        Done
        but i have an profile on my mobile which couldn't save it to account
        Last edited by Egy Triflux; 10-27-2023, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          You can only have one profile per email address. If you want to save a separate profile, you'll have to use a separate email address.

Nice to see a game with active mods and support! Same problem as everyone else here with my account, doesn't bother me if I lose my character I just want to be able to save any future ones to my account

Comment

Buonasera anche per me stesso problema non reisco più ad accedere al mio vecchio account Eternium

Comment

I have the same problem here

Comment

Same issue as Taah here

Comment

Working...
      X