No announcement yet.

Fury set question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That doesn't work (waiting) with the Android version, alas. Everything costs gems. But thanks for the advice, I won't bother upleveling.

Comment

Originally posted by sbradley02 View Post
      That doesn't work (waiting) with the Android version, alas. Everything costs gems. But thanks for the advice, I won't bother upleveling.
      I'm only ever played on Android... the skills timer works fine, they'll continue counting down even while you're not playing the game. You must be online and connected to the game's server to start the upgrade, then wait for the realtime count down, and be online again to claim...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210315-153636_Eternium.jpg
Views:	915
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	194321
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks will give it a try.

Comment

While I am upping abilities, which are the best passive with Fury? I definitely need movement speed so that leaves 2.
          Also when I get more glory, figuring out next unique item. Templar belt seems really popular from the arena.

Comment

• MightyPen
            MightyPen commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you on Movement Speed, and I favour Power and Ability Rate to go with it. Power to increase my base damage* and Ability Rate to increase the frequency of Leap, Charge and Whirlwind. I use Belt of the Whirling Storm. The discharge damage is worthwhile, and the cool-down reduction is a clear advantage. Belt of the Templar provides a huge boost to your Critical Rating, but I'm a devotee of the Fire Lily, so BoT wouldn't give me anything. It clearly belongs in a "Crit" build, and perhaps pairs best with Shield Warriors (not sure- this is not my area of expertise).
            *note that the Tornado damage is based on Weapon Damage, not your hero's overall damage stat, so haste could also work here especially if you use Vial of the Wind Spirit, which one of my secondary Warriors does.
            Last edited by MightyPen; 03-16-2021, 05:58 PM.

All sounds good, I can get the belt when they have another season.
          Before the fury set, 75 was as high as I could go in trials. Just finished 88, though barely. I am lousy at avoiding the special attacks...

Comment

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            It will get easier with more movement speed and practice. Most new players go all in on Damage stats without realizing that as you move up in trials, it is often Toughness that is holding them back. It is especially noticeable once WW hits level 10, and you start to pull more than you can handle. Rule of thumb is that if you are getting one shotted by elites, then you need to add more toughness; if you are dying due to multiple hits, you need to practice movement. With a Fury build, you can also use charge or leap to move out of danger. If a mob is too big to handle, you can charge or leap to a smaller one to catch your breath before the bigger mob catches up to you.

Thanks for all the tips, will keep practicing. I am also working up ability levels.

Comment

While inefficient, an easy tactic I found is working well for me in the 90s is hit with WW, Charge and Leap then run in a circle untill WW comes back, repeat until victory.

Comment

As I am leveling up abilities, why is leap chaining not a disadvantage when fighting bosses, as you need to escape them when they use special attacks? I clearly don't understand how chaining works...

Comment

• MightyPen
                MightyPen commented
                Editing a comment
                Leap Chaining doesn't work on trial bosses. I use leap to escape to escape some of the worst special attacks, especially Drain Life. For some reason, it does work on some story bosses, like Ra'ak Shuul. Maybe he's not considered a boss. Where it comes in handy is for keeping mobs together, and for keeping them in your tornado trail.

I continue to be surprised by the strength of Fury. Just beat a Mage with a very strong build as defender in the arena.

Comment

I see a lot of warriors in the arena with Fire Lily. Is it possible to farm or do you just have to build up 100 Glory?

Comment

I've gotten Lily's as drops, but crafting is only way to ensure what stats you get. They can also occasionally be found in locked chests in story levels.

Comment

Thanks. Looks like they have eliminated locked chest farming. There are fewer to start out with, and the few that are there, if you pass them by, in subsequent runs they are gone altogether. This happens regardless of whether or not you finish the level.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210420-222711_Eternium.jpg
Views:	701
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	196266
                      Got this as a drop from TL105, so they are out there.

Comment

How do you unlock the set on crafting? They are all locked thank you

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
                          Grand_Wazoo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You can unlock the Fury set with Glory (in game currency) which can be obtained by playing in events such as A New Beginning and War Supplies. Also purchasable in some event packs($).
                          Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 04-26-2021, 09:31 PM.

Grand_Wazoo yes thank you able to see it now never bother to check event rewards hence to create a new character and join event, coz im focusing on my first chracter still long way to go before i complete my juggernaut set and here comes warrior fury set. Omg those living swords are OP with right stats and skill set. Haha thanks man
                        Last edited by Excalibur71189; 04-27-2021, 03:31 AM. Reason: Add a few words..

Comment

• Stusmith50
                          Stusmith50 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You should play the event - even just story mode for the glory rewards and XP boost.
                      Working...
                      X