Ultimate warrior guide (in progress)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate warrior guide (in progress)

Hey guys, it's your favorite warrior Romme! I have been playing Eternium since before season 1 started. My account is 100% mobile only! Warrior was my main class and I've had a lot of success throughout the seasons with it. I want to share my knowledge with the class to help you guys out so you too can climb the ranks and have a more enjoyable experience with warrior.

From the beginning
    You chose a warrior, the only melee class in Eternium. You will be in the middle of the fray at all times. If your play style is to kite and dodge you chose the wrong class. If you don't want to worry about getting 1 shot by a stray arrow, stay a while and listen.

Journey to 70
    You start your adventure at the shores of hope with just one sword in your hand. You rending slash your foes as the aoe bleed melts their health away. Suddenly, you learn how to get through the map quicker by charging your way down the path. The end is near and you see Mortanimus Thadden with his crew. You slay them with ease and a portal appears. You now realize for the first time there is hope for you after all in the hands of a warrior.

Alright let's get down to business. You are either level 1 or 2 as you get to town. Some players have gems and some won't. That's why I'm going to split this up into different sections:
    - Non anb
    -ANB no gems
    -ANB some gems
    -ANB lots of gems

For all routes, if you have lily and vial of wind spirit recipes I suggest you craft epics as soon as you can. Epic costs less materials than legendary and will give you a significant boost in damage. You can craft level 1 items to use lesser materials and you don't need to replace them until after you hit 70.

Once you hit level 25 and unlock whirlwind start cooking this skill. You will want to get this to level10 for the built in vortex ability. This is what makes warrior a monster at exp farming.

Remember you can claim daily quests on your anb character. Simply accept and complete quests on main, then turn them in on anb character.

Non ANB
    You aren't in a timed event and you can take your sweet time. If you have made it to 70 before and have acquired Champion levels you get to allocate them to your new warrior right out of the gate. Craft exp gear and enjoy running through all 4 worlds of the story campaign. You will be 70 by the time you finish.

ANB no gems (except skill slots unlocks)
    So you either have no gems or don't want to spend your gems. Here is what you want to do... First thing is get your weapon reward from Alarion. Then craft an exp weapon once you have the materials. Follow up by crafting boots and pants with exp and movement speed. Continue to craft exp gear as you get materials to fill all gear slots. Choose either green with just exp or blues with power and exp.

**The most important thing to upgrade in are your weapons. You will want to replace these every 5-10 levels.

Remember to use milestone rewards as you obtain them. There are plenty of crates with crafting materials that will allow you to upgrade your gear regularly.

Ok so you've continued through the story, you pick up Marcus at map 1.3. At map 1.4 you collect mushrooms and get a 15 minute boost with 100% exp bonus. Go ahead and use this right away. As you continue you acquire eileen at map 1.9. At this point switch out Marcus for Eileen, you will want her vortex ability.

At map 1.10 you spawn at the base of the severed mountain and magroth is waiting for you at the top. DO NOT GO TO THE TOP! When you enter the map, portal before you go into combat (you want this to cast near the first group you see), there will be 2 groups of mobs on the path ahead of you. Charge in the middle of them. Vortex the 2 groups together, then aoe them with your rending slash and deadly throw. Once you kill the groups exit through the portal you made. And repeat this level over and over until you hit 70. Once your mushroom stew booster is over you will get a 200% booster for hitting level 40.

**Once you unlock cleave use that instead of rending slash. Once you unlock whirlwind use that instead of deadly throw.

I think this is the most efficient way to reliably level up without crafting set or uniques (fury peices and belt of whirling storm). These items will require a mark of titans, which is possible but very rare to obtain early on. As mentioned before, fire lily and vial of wind spirit are great to craft since they don't require a MoT to make.

Alternative route: once you hit level10 (not map 1.10) you can go to trials. At a minimum I would go there with lily and vows otherwise it would take way too long.

ANB Some Gems
    To make things easy buy the basic resource crate (25k gold) and blacksmith apprentice crate (50 gems) for materials. Also go ahead and buy a 200% exp booster and 1 celestial crate. You will have plenty of materials to get an epic lily and vial. Also make any 2 fury peices green or blue quality is good enough. **you can get 4 fury peices if you get 5 or 6 mots from the celestial crate.. You will use all of these until lvl70.
    Use your materials to buy an exp set just green quality, with the only exception of boots and pants to be blue quality with movement speed. Change out armor every 10-15 levels and weapons every 5-10. Run the first 4 story maps and their quests (this should get you to level 10+) if not you can use your dailies to get to level 10. At this point you will have charge and deadly throw as your active skills. Make a new set of weapons and hit trials until you get to 25. At 25 you will unlock whirlwind. start cooking this immediately, replace deadly throw for whirlwind, and craft a whirling storm belt. This will give you cooldown reduction and the aoe proc whirling storm gives will kill most of your screen every time you cast whirlwind. Continue in trials replacing gear when needed. Once you hit 51 unlock the last active skill slot and equip leap. Continue in trials until level 70.

ANB Lots of Gems
    Same concept as above but you will be buying a legendary crate instead of a celestial crate. You will need the smaller crates still for the lesser materials. Also, once you get whirlwind if you really want to gem it to 10 for the built in vortex ability. If you want you can make fury 6. Get exp with either ar and/or power, and an IM for the extra ar.
    Last edited by Romme; 12-16-2021, 04:13 AM.

Save

Comment

Save 2

Comment

Save 3

Comment

Save 4

Comment

Save 5

Comment

Thnk romme ! You will add more i supposed!?

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I'm adding as I can off my phone. Not doing this on pc so things might be scattered around at times.

• Turgeon
                Turgeon commented
                Editing a comment
                No prob i know what it is since i only play on mobile too i dont have any pc I will try your way to do for sure when youll be done with this post im a so bad warrior today haha. Ill learn a lot from this trhead so a big thnk to you!

Thanks Romme...
              Just curious...If you exit a map (under 30sec) without completing it. Won't you get a time penalty in ANB?

Comment

• Kardinaal
                Kardinaal commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes for optimal time usage kill what you can in the first 30 seconds then abandon. But that falls a little outside the scope of a new player guide maybe.

• Grand_Wazoo
                Grand_Wazoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Thx Romme. As RockDoc mentionned below I too remember getting a time penalty recently. Guess this only apply to trial maps.

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                If you leave through a portal you will not lose time. Portal can be casted by you or spawned at the end of the level/trial.
                If you just abandon the level within the first 30 seconds you will get a penalty for (30s - time in story or trial)
                Last edited by Romme; 07-30-2021, 10:58 PM.

I think the 30 second requirement is still applicable if you don't finish the level in ANBs.
              Last silver I made a mistake after forging new weapons and went into a trial unarmed. It took me about 10-15 seconds, and dying several times to figure out my attacks weren't working cause I had no weapons.
              When I went to exit I was warned that I would receive a 12 second penalty for leaving early. No such penalty was imposed when beating Magroth in 15 seconds.

Comment

erm. as a retired whirlwind shield warrior I find this honorable section very enjoyable.

1. So excited to read the rest
                2. Try step by step practisin this "Dual Warrior" thing at the upcomin silver ANB. Is it this eve? ( erm now it's 9.30 -mornin ASEAN regional time)
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-30-2021, 01:33 AM.
                Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Finally
                  a warrior Guide!!
                  thanks to our favorite warrior Rami
                  Guide :

Comment

Thanks a lot for this tutorial and also for your YouTube channel! I have played this game with warrior only and visited this forum without registration for few months. When I saw this post, I registered immediately to join into the discussion and experience sharing.
                    Ultimate guide sounds a dead end to this game, and unfortunately it is indeed. The game seems to offer us many sets and choices, but there is only one way to climb higher in the trials. If we check the leaderboard, the configuration of arms of top 10 or top 100 players is nearly the same, how boring and sad it is for this game. The only reason I am still playing is the anticipation of winning a lottery, that is, to get a 77 in craft or trials. Sadly, the only motivation is also fading away. Let's wish a diversity of playing style in the future.

Comment

• Romme
                      Romme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm no where close to finishing the guide

• Romme
                      Romme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There were some really cool builds in previous seasons. The current push meta for warrior is by far the most boring of them all. Warrior use to have a dual weild and shield build that were dead even on power and it was fun to compete with the builds.

I still think they should have weekly events that showcase a specific set. Everyone set to a fixed CL of 2000 and are given 77 celestial crates for the weekly set. You can pick your attributes, gemstones, and enchants. See how high the community can push trials and balance the sets with the information they get. It would be a fun and balanced competition, aside from device played on.

• Turgeon
                      Turgeon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice idea romme. Could be nice

Romme, I tried 6F for this silver, it feels great. What’s your take on 2F4W, 4F2W, 6F and any other combinations?

Comment

• Romme
                      Romme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      6f is pretty good for experience farming, however, I think 4f2w is slightly better at it though.
                      2f4w is definitely best for push build

Thanks Romme. My tornado is never good enough to kill, so I have to depend on the extra sword storms. I watch your video and don’t know how you make tornado so powerful. My fire lily is not open yet if that’s the factor.

Comment

• Romme
                      Romme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Which video did you watch so I know the exact build I went

What is needed to make the grand pull and kill scheme work?

Comment

• Romme
                      Romme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      For experience or push build?
                  Working...
                  X