• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Duelist?
    For years I'm wondering but never try to ask the forum
    It says CR increased by 150.
    WAt does it means for a CR/CD shield warrior?
    Say if I used belt of the whirlwind storm (not templar) plus duelist. Is Cr on gears & jewellery is sufficient?. No need to put CR on sockets items or jewellery enchanting . Better used them for power/life etc etc?. In other words high Cr is not preferable if used duelist??

Any ideas Thanks

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Great. Small community of SW lovers. We don't aim big. We can't possibly beat "our elder brother" can we? The DW lovers

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    The only afvice i can give for kara if to keep youre shieldblock for tos proc. And the most importantimo. Is to use nogrim to cancel the blue rope of her minion so they cant have the defensive bonus. I let the red rope go since kara can have an off boost to make you some dmg and have the extra ability by reaching 30% life

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Ive only use these CE to boost weapon and shield. The rest imo dont worth it

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Just check the lb. you are still the master then i follow you. I saw moni. Andromeda and duplicity. Tree other sw. isnt that sweet!

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Cool naos welcome in the shield lover family haha

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    I just added some 15% block on my gear so 8m now at 110% block instead of 95 I cut about 1 min on the timer for elban. I did not try garm yet but i hope it gonna be enough to do it. But i dont really want to try it bfre the leaderboard reset.

• Naos
    replied
    I also like defender playstyle but since i am a newish player all my resources went to my push build.

Dropped gear can only help to just get the build going so you have a taste of what it is. But so far i liked it better.

As of now my main is almost complete only a decent Bom is needed. So i might join the club in a couple of weeks...

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Turgeon there are Shield warrior lovers ( not many of course) at the new LB. Nice. Where are you?? Now I see you. Very near to me. This is fun. You did great with Elban at 153 (8:36min & died just just once) u can beat "Garm the idiot" at 154 with ease/in no time.

After u beat Garm "do teach me" how to manage Kara at 155. To me Kara at 155 is so difficult (at the moment). BR? Fail. "DT? Most useless skill at 155" ( I take it back if somebody could beat Kara at 155 with DT). I absolutely hv no idea wat to do anymore.

Is trial 154 the new final destination for a whirlwind shield warrior. I dunno? hahaha. at least I'm happy. I've try my best.

Good luck
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-28-2021, 05:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    You're right if I want to 'co' better do it proper with weapons then the rest. Anyway Dunno any benefit in usin co at higher trials? As Naos says: as if there's no difference
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-28-2021, 03:46 AM.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Did you chech to ce. Your shield and wpn bfr?

• Naos
    commented on 's reply
    At this point; even if you were to upgrade all your gear with those amounts you would not feel a thing.

I'd say go with whatever stat that makes you feel comfortable.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    help..help Does anybody has any ideas/good recommendation etc

"My 76 SW slam bom"

I'm not goin to try craft a 77 (gold wise I'm afraid). Thus 76 will do till the end?. after max physical damage wat to to do with this "CO"? Which attribute chronologically step by step to put CO until max?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-26-2021, 02:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    replied
    I also tried a lot of things besides ww to get my Lilly shield warrior past garm at tl139.

Tried shockwave as a replacement mob gathering skill and source of healing, it does help you survive, but is very demanding on the AR front. Problem is you miss one beat, bye bye healing stack and your shield becomes a tombstone. As for gathering mobs it slows my mob phase for about half a minute. It leaves me with too little time with garm to build up enough slayer stacks.

Tried Battle Rage but it clashes with the build I have. Since attack speed offers a shield warrior very little, it only leaves me with a small damage buff. But mob stage again took longer, and the extra damage didn’t weigh up to the loss of boss time.

Tried (briefly) with Turgon’s charge, but that’s all about crit so also not an option with fire Lilly. Didn’t try in the zone as it also needs a crit based build.

So far ww gives me the fastest mob phase. But survivability is a huge problem. The healing from defender 2 alone isn’t cutting it. And this is with a huge life pool.

To (hopefully) remedy that, I am bringing home a 77 whirlwind axe. This also means I need to think about attack speed more, as higher attackspeed gets more hits and thus more healing out of the axe. Yet another part of the puzzle to solve before dipping my build in crit sauce .

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Arawn dear old friend
    I very much like your comment on Kristoff SW Bronze Anb build. I Post my remarks? here. haha

"For ages The Exorcist can't possibly play any type of shield warriors without whirlwind. Still remember years back Shilieen ( SW expert) try to suggest me to replace WW at higher trials (if I'm not mistaken). But but I find it very difficult, slow in moving hard in killing mobs fast, TIME CONSUMING (as if I could spread nicely peanut butter on a slice of bread and eat it till the end while waitin for the first mob to be killed!!) etc . Without whirlwind we also can't do the leaping thing or hybrid fury/warlord whirlwind proc??? etc etc"

For the Exorcist (at the moment)

exp farmin: WW
    Trial pushing: WW

I would be grateful if anybody could teach me "how to play a SW proper without WW". Maybe via a video of some sort at the game video section of the forum

Thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-05-2021, 03:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X