Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    I changed out my rings for my high LoH jewellery from my pvp build, adding around 2.2k healing per attack, brought up haste to 3.6 attacks per second (before bonuses from frenzy). Did not do much survival wise, at least not on mob phase.

So waiting on the next Anb to get me a 77 whirlwind axe. As I see it the bonus on blackguard mace and set aren’t that impressive, and the extra healing of the ww axe is probably an upgrade.

If a decent healing source alone doesn’t help, I would need to introduce more damage mitigation. The easiest way would be to introduce some parry. This also opens up interesting possibilities for crit based shield warriors, like Belt of the Templar and flurry boosting deadly throw.

It’s way more complex than you’d think at first sight. Shield slam “attack speed” depends on the amount of attacks you block. This is influenced by:

- the amount of incoming attacks per second
    - your dodge, parry and block rates

So while having 20% parry means you block roughly 15% less of incoming attacks, it might also help you survive pulling 15% more enemies, and would then have no influence on your dps. If it enables you to pull 20% more enemies, your dps would actually go up.
    Last edited by Kardinaal; 10-12-2021, 09:12 AM.

• Kardinaal
    replied
    I got to 138 on my Lilly shield warrior (with ww). Got a few upgrades, everything you see ct’d is 3 75s, one 76 and shield, mace and boots 77.

Main problem getting forward is healing. I should probably get rid of blackguards mace for whirlwind axe, maybe get some LoH.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AC2799D9-DD08-410F-999E-D963CB383920.png
Views:	1650
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	204557Click image for larger version

Name:	47BF576E-E7A4-476C-9380-C5AE7E0C5115.png
Views:	1627
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	204558

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Kk normally i tend to save all my SB for tos since that do a lot of DT causing lots of dmg butfor garm i dont work well enough haha

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes best to save one for tos. Since you have 3 in total you can hold one, and have some wiggling room in when to use the other two.

And since tos triggers every 30s, if you use your last one, by the next proc you definately have a new cast of Sb available. At base the cooldown is around 28s.

Ofcourse with ar on gear you get “extra” (40% faster cast speed gets you 2 Sb cooldowns in 30s), blackguards gives extra…

So basically just save the last globe for tos, extra cast I try to activate directly after attacks that need to be dodged, that way you are not running with Sb active.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    How do you fight this garm? U keep youre shield block ability for tos proc?

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Nice bro you can do it!?

• TheExorcist
    replied
    While goldly runnin with DW etc I try to do again trial 154 Timin decrease a bit. ( Add CR & Power). Maybe much later wll try my luck with Kara at 155
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Im talk8ng about CE on wpn and shield only. CE is costly but for wpn dmg. Armor and block rating on shieldit worth it. Imo

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    I’d up the chest piece. It’s got the biggest ammount of armour (except your shield maybe). So there’s decent benefits into upgrading that one, even a bit of extra dr goes a long way at high trials.

Integralis is also easy enough to up. But I also wouldn’t bother with the BOM, that’s a lot of crafting needed.

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    You're right. I have three 76: chest integrals and shield slam bracer. I CT them all. I'm stupid & Impatience I'm afraid. Better try to craft one or two 77 later and hav it CT. Have to avoid try to obtain a 77 shield slam bracer. Pure luck and wat are the chances that finally I would obtain a 77 shield slam bracer ehh????? 100-150 million gold? Heaven's forbid. haha
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-06-2021, 09:30 PM.

• Turgeon
    replied
    TheExorcist ive just saw that ure shield and weapon arent celestialized for optimum stat. Maybe that could help you for kara 155 High cost but in mats But i know you have plenty or mats. Check stat on my shield and mace. If my memories is good ive put about 3 celestial essence to max them out

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Hope so too. Didnt try yet but i always have diff to proc tos with good timing against garm so yes its gonna be real hard. Haha

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Garm skin is triple hard at 154. Hope u can beat that damn Devil

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Be quick I'm alone at 154 I'm afraid

• Turgeon
    replied
    153 done only one more to catch you up my friend and master
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...