Hidden Express

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Travis!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please send me a screenshot of your Journey progress screen, so I can get a better idea of what's going on. Thanks!

    Comment


    • Hi travis, While playing mile climb event, network was stuck and it came of failed and go to last milestone,to random,when i was in 14 level summer iced tea. Pl rectify it and pl make my game to level 14 in mile climb event. pl make a quick reply so as to finish the event ty.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Veena As A S View Post
        Hi travis, While playing mile climb event, network was stuck and it came of failed and go to last milestone,to random,when i was in 14 level summer iced tea. Pl rectify it and pl make my game to level 14 in mile climb event. pl make a quick reply so as to finish the event ty.
        Unfortunately, we don't have a way to manually advance players in the event. If a network failure caused you to lose a level, then you just have to work your way back up. :/

        Comment


        • PC version differences?

          Hi Travis,

          I noticed the question mark boxes never contain ads for 5 gems in the PC version. Do we earn more gems playing the Android version?
          Other than this and the keyboard/mouse commands, are there other differences between versions?

          I played the Android version first as a paying customer. I then played the PC version - also as a paying customer but with a different email address.

          Great game!! Thank you!
          Jude
          Cerberus
          SESA YIFI CICE 9356

          Comment


          • What question mark boxes? This is the forum for Hidden Express, a hidden object game. Perhaps you were looking for the Eternium forum?

            Comment


            • I have tried in several ways to register this complaint n got nowhere. It's a shame that such a challenging game is run evidentally by folks who like 2 bar certain players from normal scoring. I have played this game 4 ages n never been stuck on the same exact score 90% o the x. Just cause this is a game doesn't mean it gives U the rite 2 play games on the CUSTOMER!!!!! I am 70 yrs old this is 1 o my past times n U make it so frustrating I'm almost ready 2 quit playin, let's see if this gets any results> HUH

              Comment


              • Originally posted by collvernomore View Post
                I have tried in several ways to register this complaint n got nowhere. It's a shame that such a challenging game is run evidentally by folks who like 2 bar certain players from normal scoring. I have played this game 4 ages n never been stuck on the same exact score 90% o the x. Just cause this is a game doesn't mean it gives U the rite 2 play games on the CUSTOMER!!!!! I am 70 yrs old this is 1 o my past times n U make it so frustrating I'm almost ready 2 quit playin, let's see if this gets any results> HUH
                Hey there. Will you please clarify what the problem is? Are you just having trouble getting scoring high enough on a level? The more details, the better.

                Comment


                • I play on my ipad on facebook and my game wo’t load. Never had a problem before it came up to update and i clicked that button, now it starts the train then clicks right off

                  Comment


                  • Hey Jerry. Sorry for the trouble. Something went wrong with today's update. Fortunately, we've already fixed the issue and submitted another update to Apple. Once it's approved, you should see another update available.

                    Comment


                    • Just wondering if there will be another part added for Juliet's Journal. It was fun, and would like another Journey!

                      Comment


                      • All of Juliet's Journeys were written by the same designer who has moved on to bigger and better things. Before leaving, he intentionally left the story open-ended in case we ever wanted to come back and add more to the story.

                        That said, we don't currently have any plans to add more Journeys, but that may change in the future.

                        Comment


                        • I NEVER get my free miles when watching an ad. Please advise.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mary Hembel View Post
                            I NEVER get my free miles when watching an ad. Please advise.
                            Can you provide more details? What happens when you watch ads? Do you see any error messages or anything out of the ordinary?

                            Comment


                            • Travis, I wl score a low score 113,000 n get 2 trophies, yet I score 140,000 n get only 1 trophy, this happens repeatedly.

                              Comment


                              • Each level has different thresholds for the number of stars you receive.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X