X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by Venus Taylor View Post
    I just checked to see if my city 39 would load, and I'm showing the same thing too .... 100% loading.... but doesn't go any further to load the city
    Originally posted by Cheryl Burns View Post
    Travis, myself and other players, are unable to access City 39 since the new journey was released. I tried entering it via the Pinbox collection, from the gate in City 38, and from the world map. Every time it just freezes at 100% and never actually enters the city. Thanks for looking into this.
    Originally posted by Rita Irwin View Post
    Hi Travis. I am having trouble getting into City 39. The city will not load. Also I wonder if you could check my ticket count for me. I thought I had a few more tickets than are presently shown. It's possible I have inadvertently used some recently but I don't think so. I would appreciate it if you could verify please. Thank you for your assistance. Rita
    Thanks for the reports everyone. We will have this fixed today.

Leave a comment:

• Rita Irwin
    replied
    Hi Travis. I am having trouble getting into City 39. The city will not load. Also I wonder if you could check my ticket count for me. I thought I had a few more tickets than are presently shown. It's possible I have inadvertently used some recently but I don't think so. I would appreciate it if you could verify please. Thank you for your assistance. Rita

Leave a comment:

• Venus Taylor
    replied
    I just checked to see if my city 39 would load, and I'm showing the same thing too .... 100% loading.... but doesn't go any further to load the city

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl Burns
    replied
    Travis, myself and other players, are unable to access City 39 since the new journey was released. I tried entering it via the Pinbox collection, from the gate in City 38, and from the world map. Every time it just freezes at 100% and never actually enters the city. Thanks for looking into this.

Leave a comment:

• jacqui
    replied
    How is our trip to Edinburgh faring?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X