Vanishing Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanishing Tickets

Yesterday I had 9 HX tickets. Today I have only 6. I didn't use any of them. Where did they go?

You must have multiple profiles. The one associated with the email address used for your forum account (p****4@gmail.com) has over 1,000 Tickets and has not been accessed since 2014. What the FBID for the profile you're referring to? You can find it at the bottom of your game screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      You must have multiple profiles. The one associated with the email address used for your forum account (p****4@gmail.com) has over 1,000 Tickets and has not been accessed since 2014. What the FBID for the profile you're referring to? You can find it at the bottom of your game screen.
      Ah-ha! I knew there was something wrong! I signed in via Facebook the same as I always did in the past. I had assumed that the lost progress was due to not having played for too long of a time. The only type of ID I see at the bottom of the game is this: UID: 10154183063181615.

Comment

P.S. I used to have a lot of HX player friends, plus all my non-player friends would show in a separate list. Now I see no one. And yesterday I had a bunch of stars in the upper left corner of the world map; today there is just one.

Comment

Here is a list of what you've been using your tickets for:
          2020-01-17 19:08:49 Rollback 5 Tickets
          2020-01-16 19:21:13 Sleuth 3 Tickets
          2020-01-16 00:29:11 Sleuth 3 Tickets
          2020-01-14 06:18:42 Energy Pack (+10) 9 Tickets
          2020-01-14 03:12:57 Seeker 4 Tickets
          2020-01-14 02:48:12 Seeker 4 Tickets
          2020-01-14 02:41:40 Seeker 4 Tickets
          2020-01-14 02:41:17 Seeker 4 Tickets
          Note: All dates and times are listed in UTC (server time).

You can still access your old profile as long as you still have the Facebook account linked to p****4@gmail.com, you just need to log into the correct FB account.

Comment

You can still access your old profile as long as you still have the Facebook account linked to p****4@gmail.com, you just need to log into the correct FB account.
            I have always had only one Facebook account. The email address associated with it is the same as it always was. I don't understand why I'm not seeing my progress from before my hiatus from the game. I understand now about where the 3 tickets went, at least!

Comment

Something else I hope to find when my original account is restored. I searched my old emails and found this one:

NOV 04, 2013 | 07:13AM PST
              Travis replied:

Hello Again Pat!
              Thank you for participating in the Hidden Express My Cute Pet Contest. While we loved the picture of your pet enough to be one of the 5 finalists, unfortunately, your pet did not receive enough ‘likes’ to be the grand prize winner. Our winner this time around was Finalist #4. But fret not, your fun ride doesn’t end here! As a token of our gratitude for taking the time to enter the contest and encourage your friends to vote, we have decided to give all of our finalists the Hidden Express “Energy Charm!” The Energy Charm was only available for a limited time during the early days of Hidden Express, but we’re bringing it back just for our finalists! With the Energy Charm, your energy will regenerate twice as fast AND the charm increases your natural energy maximum to 90 Energy (instead of only 60). By the time you read this email, your charm will already be activated!

Thanks again for participating and thanks for playing!

Regards,

Travis Humphrey
              Community Manager
              Making Fun, Inc.
              Visit our website!: http://www.makingfun.com/
              Visit our forums!: http://forum.makingfun.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Davis View Post
                I have always had only one Facebook account. The email address associated with it is the same as it always was. I don't understand why I'm not seeing my progress from before my hiatus from the game. I understand now about where the 3 tickets went, at least!
                You older profile (created December 2012) is associated with p****4@gmail.com. Your newer profile (created January 2017) is associated with b*****.d*****e@gmail.com. Any idea why that might be?

Comment

You older profile (created December 2012) is associated with p****4@gmail.com. Your newer profile (created January 2017) is associated with b*****.d*****e@gmail.com. Any idea why that might be?
                  No. I never created a FB profile using that second address. I have only used p****4@gmail.com to play HX, since the beginning.

Comment

Did you maybe play the mobile version of the game at some point? Or play directly through Hiddenexpress.com? I'm hoping an engineer will be able to simply move your old profile to your newer FBID, so you'll see the old progress when you open the game.

Comment

Travis, I have never played HX anywhere other than on my laptop and Facebook. I'm not even sure what a "mobile device" means, other than a laptop... I don't own a cell phone, never have -- but even if I did, geez I'd need a magnifying glass to play this game on one! And no, I didn't play on that site, in fact until this moment I wasn't even aware that such a site exists.

Could it have something to do with using Facebook Gameroom instead of apps.facebook.com/hiddenexpress? Because I have used that.

Comment

Could it have something to do with using Facebook Gameroom instead of apps.facebook.com/hiddenexpress? Because I have used that.
                        This was another thought that crossed my mind, but the Gameroom should have used your existing profile. Either way, I have a request in for an engineer to restore your older profile.

Comment

Just to confirm, you want us to recover your older profile, correct? You will lose any progress made on your newer profile because the older data will overwrite the newer data.

Comment

Just to confirm, you want us to recover your older profile, correct? You will lose any progress made on your newer profile because the older data will overwrite the newer data.
                            Do you mean that I would have to replay Levels 1-48 (or wherever I am when an overwrite occurs), but would have all of the higher levels that I had completed before? I'm enjoying the "refresher course". The whole point of this game, it seems to me, is to train the memory, and mine can use all the training it can get! I suppose I could still replay levels I had completed before, yes? Having the tickets back that I never got to use would be very cool!

Would I also lose my 4,534 Golden Miles? I think I'd rather keep that! Can they just restore the missing tickets and the Energy Charm, and not the lost completed levels?

Comment

So, they figured out why you have 2 profiles. You removed the game back in 2014. While you were away from the game, Facebook made some changes, so when you came back, you had a new FBID for games.
                              Do you mean that I would have to replay Levels 1-48
                              Your old profile is further along than your new one, so you wouldn't have to replay anything.
                              Would I also lose my 4,534 Golden Miles?
                              Your old profile has 1180 Tickets and 1675 GMs.[/QUOTE]
                              Can they just restore the missing tickets and the Energy Charm, and not the lost completed levels?
                              If you're fine with being on level 48, then I can just transfer your tickets and the charm to your newer profile.

Comment

Working...
                              X