Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Play Beta: 1.4.6 Release Notes

Armor damage reduction increased.

The Cleaver weapon effect changed to “Whirlwind increases the damage of basic attacks by 400%”. The change is not applied retroactively.

Defender’s set bonus now reduces the Deadly Throw proc cooldown by 5 seconds instead of 4.

Deadly Throw: increased the damage bonus from shield armor to 100%, up from 66%.

Whirlwind pull strength increased.

Resume attack after moving option is back.

Damn, faster than me. Was about to post this:

Untitled.png

Comment

Resume attack after moving option is back.

​​​​​​
      wb we have all missed you

Comment

... And still glad I haven't used my Celestials yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
          ... And still glad I haven't used my Celestials yet...
          You can go off people you know ..

Comment

89.4% damage reduction from Armor now (Defenders, Blackguard, S&B, TaN, +840 armor ring, 4x Brilliant Diamond).

The Armor stacking still hits dimishing returns hard, but... Is pretty intense.

Comment

89.4% damage reduction from Armor now (Defenders, Blackguard, S&B, TaN, +840 armor ring, 4x Brilliant Diamond).

The Armor stacking still hits dimishing returns hard, but... Is pretty intense.
              So... what does this mean? Defender's better than Jugg? (I have a complete defender's set with encrypted shield, all ideal stats... I've just never really liked playing SW)
              DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Resume attack after moving option is back

Yayyyyy.....!!!
                Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

So... what does this mean? Defender's better than Jugg? (I have a complete defender's set with encrypted shield, all ideal stats... I've just never really liked playing SW)
                  No I just wanted to see if I could get past 90% damage reduction.

Comment

No I just wanted to see if I could get past 90% damage reduction.
                    and die instantly to the next fire bar or ghost pack... armor change unfortunately makes what's easy easier but doesn't address the true issue faced by melee class --> AOE and ghost drains. There needs to be some kind of damage resistance that's not bypassable. Like Shield Block / 10 would do. Otherwise DW has the edge in recovery (not just LoH AS, but also various max health recovery buffs from RS/WW), not any weaker to the most dangerous damage types...
                    GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Adrian (Developer) Can we reconsider the not retroactive part cause for example I already enchant and socketed it? I think it wouldn't hurt that much to apply it retroactively.

Also I think we need to adjust BH synergy.
                      Screenshot_2019_0426_090218.png
                      Currently bonus applies every 2 synergy points which should be distributed equally to the remaining skills since we added new skills and passive for BH.
                      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                        Currently bonus applies every 2 synergy points which should be distributed equally to the remaining skills since we added new skills and passive for BH.
                        It shows the bonus at your current Synergy level, which only change every 10 levels - ie. You get the same bonus between level 150 to 159.

The calculations are correct, last time I checked anyway. With the 2 new abilities, BH can finally reach 180, and thus get the current maximum bonuses; same as Mage, Warrior gets the same as well, but max at 189 Synergy due to one extra ability.
                        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

It shows the bonus at your current Synergy level, which only change every 10 levels - ie. You get the same bonus between level 150 to 159.

The calculations are correct, last time I checked anyway. With the 2 new abilities, BH can finally reach 180, and thus get the current maximum bonuses; same as Mage, Warrior gets the same as well, but max at 189 Synergy due to one extra ability.
                          Yeah, I might be wrong but I think BH will already get the max bonus even before maxing all the skills. I still got the tracer and nimble passive at level 1 and after I completed the mag and path finder bonus will already max. Compared to Mage and Warrior that completes its bonuses ar 180 synergy.

Anyways, I'll leave it here until I get to 160

Edit: I stand corrected. The synergy calculation is fine with BH.
                          Last edited by Altheo 42; 05-03-2019, 02:28 AM.
                          Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Arionthe View Post

and die instantly to the next fire bar or ghost pack... armor change unfortunately makes what's easy easier but doesn't address the true issue faced by melee class --> AOE and ghost drains. There needs to be some kind of damage resistance that's not bypassable. Like Shield Block / 10 would do. Otherwise DW has the edge in recovery (not just LoH AS, but also various max health recovery buffs from RS/WW), not any weaker to the most dangerous damage types...
                            I agree. Shield Block 10 should - 75% drains with Shield equipped. So what if SW gets it easy on Elban, everybody has a boss they are good against.
                            Last edited by Trouble; 04-26-2019, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Right, forgot about the drains and fire beams. Those have been nerfed (damage halved).
                              Kara summons her minions less often now.
                              Garm has lost a hefty amount of HP.
                              Summoners summon skeleton less often.

Comment

Working...
                              X