• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jraggun
    commented on 's reply
    Perfect, thanks.

• Eidamir
    replied
    There is another crash that happens quite often, I think it has been reported already. When I start a fight in the Arena, sometimes it crashes with a notice about memory allocation failure. I have not been able to identify what causes it but it seems to be triggered when the AI uses an ability. I'm 1.5.27 which is latest beta update and the issue is still there. I have a Motorola e6s phone with Android 9. Not sure if the issue is my phone but I think I saw someone else posting a screenshot with a crash similar to mine somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    It happens when you double-tap to move items. Tap and drag to avoid the crash.

• Jraggun
    commented on 's reply
    Just to follow up, this crash has been constant all morning.

• Jraggun
    replied
    Thanks for the update. I do want to mention that rhe stash crash has occurred to me multiple times already today and I've only been playing like five mins.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Mine has the same problem. Fully geared except on quest request and completion screens. .

Screenshot_20201208-224410_Eternium.jpg
    Last edited by RockDoc; 12-09-2020, 06:54 AM. Reason: Happened after updating to 1.5.27.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    Tons have no clothes or hair on quest receipt screens Screenshot_20201208-191753_Eternium.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Allunra
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks again. As always, understand things may change.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    AFAIK, the team is still aiming for Gold 7 and S5 on Friday. I'll know more after I meet with them on Thursday.

• Challenger kaldo
    replied
    Good work. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Allunra
    replied
    Woohoo...thanks Travis. Props to the devs on fixing crashes so fast. Any target on time to exit beta?
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• Heikki Gross
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, please get those and I will also give you a very detailed and constructive feedback of the changes.

• LodWig
    replied
    Effects on creatures are now displayed when tapping their portrait.
    Does this work also when tapping the opponent portrait in the Arena? And the player portrait (for inflicted effects)?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    I'm working on getting a list of balance changes in 1.5.2x from the team.

• ShotDead
    replied
    Any possibility of getting a changelog? I know it's still beta but maybe list the major changes like alacrity change, change to sets and abilities?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X