Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Season 5 and Gold 7 will start after 1.5.3x is live on all platforms (likely next week).

• Jraggun
    commented on 's reply
    This version has a MAJOR issue (that has been brought up on numerous occasions regarding NPCs) and THIS is the one being considered to go live?

Also, the devs haven't addressed any of the questions I posed previously which is just a slap in the face to those of us that think the arena is an unuseable and/or not fun feature. Are the normal trial-based seasons and events going to be returning?

I am sorry if it sounds like I am venting, but I really want to get the above question answered so I know if I have to start looking for something else to play.
    Last edited by Jraggun; 12-24-2020, 10:05 PM.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Once it goes live on all platforms, it will no longer be in beta.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Very exciting feature isnt it haha

• 100licad
    commented on 's reply
    We were promised a new exciting feature after all ?

• RockDoc
    commented on 's reply
    Does that mean that teleporting across half of story map everytime you interact with NPCs is now considered a feature, and not a bug?

• Jraggun
    commented on 's reply
    Still in it's beta form though, right Travis?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    1.5.31 has been submitted to Apple for review. Once it's approved, 1.5.31 will be available on all platforms.

• mateusz91
    replied
    When iOS update will be realised?

Leave a comment:

• chessmaster58
    commented on 's reply
    Nah, I have a Galaxy Tab S6 and I had to click on the glory icon to see the number easily

• RockDoc
    replied
    Hard to see the # of Glory in War Supplies due to light background on icon. Why not make icon background the same as behind the jewelry boxes? Screenshot_20201210-170614_Eternium.jpg
    This is with Samsung Note9, so may be easier to see with bigger screen.
    Last edited by RockDoc; 12-11-2020, 01:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    you're welcome

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    thank you

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    yes

• Nhat
    replied
    Gold and Gems count can be seen when the "End Level" popup is on - bottom right, where they used to be, gems is pushed off the screen, but can still see the top of the numbers...

Screenshot_20201210-115536_Eternium.jpg20201210_120031.jpg

And, what happened to the colour for the Apple & Potion icons? They're both black now...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X