No announcement yet.

Trials of Valor Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it seem better to keep 2 pages of rare and up "old gear", or sell and make room for new stronger uncommons and up? Taking to much time and room to sort through after every stage. Can't craft fast enough to justify keeping, 4+ hrs, loots piling up. Already found 2 legendary chest pieces in the last 24 hrs. Trying to save up enough to open up my 3rd page. 60+ gems. Just don't wanna waste any epics. Is it worth saving lower lvl epics for crafting? Mixing in a craft or crafting all.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkrott View Post
      Does it seem better to keep 2 pages of rare and up "old gear", or sell and make room for new stronger uncommons and up? Taking to much time and room to sort through after every stage. Can't craft fast enough to justify keeping, 4+ hrs, loots piling up. Already found 2 legendary chest pieces in the last 24 hrs. Trying to save up enough to open up my 3rd page. 60+ gems. Just don't wanna waste any epics. Is it worth saving lower lvl epics for crafting? Mixing in a craft or crafting all.
      Sell all old gear. Are you playing the trials? Because there I tend to get 2 or 3 legendaries per run.

Comment

Not yet. Halfway through act 2 on normal mode. Was gonna finish the story mode first. Lvl 38 warrior,lvl 86 synergy. Figured by the time I finish that I'll have earned enough gems to unlock my slots up to lvl 55, if I lvl that much before then. And lvl my abilities. All at lvl 7, except 3, at lvl 8. I'm up 5 lvls on the monsters. I got to lvl 30 before I went to act 2, then they released the expansion. Figures...lol
        Last edited by Darkrott; 10-21-2016, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Ok, so after the initial shock I got used to is, game is how it is. I know only a few people work on it, and it's still better than most games.

But how about some new abilities or the option to upgrade past lvl10? How about some new companions or at least make them more complex, to equip items on them? An upgrade to the forge I never use these days because it crafts weak items? Maybe get past lvl6 on gemstones? Some more complexity to the jewelry system?

I'm hording gold and gems I have no use for. There are many parts of the game you could have improved before introducing Trials. Do you plan any improvements in this area soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaerimasu View Post
            I'm totally okay with nerfs, but then again, I only have 288 CL. It makes game more challenging instead of more face-rolling with bounty hunter and new stages. Another reason is because I'm a competitive person by nature, the nerf gives me a chance to catch up to the big dogs in term of damage by getting better new level 70 gears.

Sure the new crit chance can be disappointing at times, especially at lower level. Perhaps increase base crit chance from 5% to 10%?
            Your totally ok with the nerfs because it makes you as strong as people who put in an order of magnitude more time and effort than you? How.. fair and noble of you..

Comment

Originally posted by Stab View Post
              Your totally ok with the nerfs because it makes you as strong as people who put in an order of magnitude more time and effort than you? How.. fair and noble of you..
              you still get more bonuses than a casual just they are not so crazy op as to roll all the content with ease. i mean, what is the point of the game then? might as well hand you the rewards to not kick minions asses xD

Comment

Originally posted by Jane Swarn View Post
                But how about some new abilities or the option to upgrade past lvl10? How about some new companions or at least make them more complex, to equip items on them? An upgrade to the forge I never use these days because it crafts weak items? Maybe get past lvl6 on gemstones? Some more complexity to the jewelry system?
                New abilities and sets were supposed to be added for mages and warriors in this big update, but they didn't make it in before the deadline. They will come in a near-future update.

Comment

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
                  I suspect Exp grinding is going to happen in high-level trials maps once our gear has recovered from the level cap increase. The old methods are probably not viable anymore.
                  I suspected the same thing and tried it out (using the bugged out Apprentice set to make up with the lost damage). I made it to trial lvl 111 (so far) - monster lvl 146 and exp is still very very slow. It took me about an hour to get one CL on my exp warrior before and i spent all night doing trials and i barely did 10% of a level (and i still have plenty of +exp gear on).

We'll see with more time i guess - leveling up my CL was the main reason i loved this game and kept playing. Now CL lost a lot of values with their nerfs and if on top of that it takes a lot more time to level them up, well i dont know if i'll spend as much time playing this game in those conditions. We'll see.
                  Gandalf - LETU BUWU HAZI 3646

Comment

How does everyone feel about the bounty hunter gear set bonus? The only must have one seems to be the 2 pieces bonus from assault set.
                    Last edited by Chaerimasu; 10-22-2016, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaerimasu View Post
                      How does everyone feel about the bounty hunter gear set bonus? The only must have one seems to be the 2 pieces bonus from assault set.

I don't have full sets yet, but I suspect:
                      Havoc if you like the Missiles.
                      Stalker if you want Mage like long range combat.
                      Assault if you want more Warrior like in your face carnage.
                      VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                      Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post

I don't have full sets yet, but I suspect:
                        Havoc if you like the Missiles.
                        Stalker if you want Mage like long range combat.
                        Assault if you want more Warrior like in your face carnage.
                        4 set assault bonus is pretty amazing too, if you assign scatter shot to two fingers you can just dash around map non stop, its like 300% movement bonus. Increases farming speed by quite a bit.
                        Last edited by Chaerimasu; 10-22-2016, 03:11 AM.

Comment

is it possible & worth to have two stromguns ?
                          add me WEXI CUZE DESI 1087
                          Melo the Mage ~ Mimi the Bounty Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Giorgos Chatziioannou View Post
                            you still get more bonuses than a casual just they are not so crazy op as to roll all the content with ease. i mean, what is the point of the game then? might as well hand you the rewards to not kick minions asses xD
                            Why do my bonuses vs a casual player matter? It's an instanced game where you are by yourself. A player that spends dozens or hundred of hours grinding CL does it because they are trying to push a characters power to the max and destroy things with ease. We have the option of hitting reset on the CL tabs when we want more challenging play. There will always be gamers that push for the most maximized character possible because that's how they enjoy playing. Who's to say how I should or shouldn't play? I play a lot. I click on all boxes to watch ads for gems and create revenue for the designers. Why should it matter to anyone that I enjoy maxing characters and demolishing content in my game that I play alone?

On the other hand, if you allowed a lot of people to spend crazy amounts of time and effort to achieve a gameplay style they enjoy and then change the game and say "You can't play that way anymore and we've taken away all achievements you gained from your hundreds of hours of play time.", you're going to ruffle some feathers.

I think more changes will come and maybe the CL nerf will get fixed. We'll just have to see what happens. If I no longer enjoy the game i'll try something else. That Starwars game from the 30 second ads looks cool. Looks kind of like Knights of the Old Republic!

Comment

So, as a CL 150, the nerf didn't hit me that hard. My damage went down only around 10K. However, that doesn't justify the CL nerf. There's absolutely no reason someone like me should stand a chance against someone like ezcry. They have invested so much time to get their CL up, and severely nerfing the CL is devaluing their efforts and time spent in the game. If the CL nerf really was directed to keep the leaderboards on relatively even grounds, just separate the leaderboards into different brackets, 250 CL's each. That being said, I'm not trying to bash the effort put in by you guys. The new bounty hunter class is awesome, and so are the trials. It really feels like a much better game. The only problem is that it feels unfair to those who invested so much time into it to lose most of the advantages they had

Comment

I think the proper way of doing this is disabling CL bonus for Trial, and PVP in future, where its competitive. But revert the old CL bonus for old stages, so old players can enjoy doing old stages with ease.

Comment

Working...
                                X