Trials of Valor Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daemonfyre View Post
    Also, I know it's Super early in the Xpac for this but has anyone gotten ridiculously lucky and seen a Named Item drop in the Trials yet?
    Yes I got a few

Comment

Unfortunately the "balancing" was mostly based off endgame high CL players. No CL or low level players were completely left out of testing it seems - and even with the mob nerf the game got a lot slower and harder.
      Loss of defense and damage was bigger than the nerf to mobs (did mob damage get nerfed at all or just hp?)

A lvl 20-25 with found gems and random gear should be able to easily finish 10 waves in endless (including boss) - not struggle, dodge and spam heals.
      Same should likely go for next difficulty and matching level range (40-45?).

Comment

Originally posted by Stab View Post
        Hmmm. This seems to be getting better as I level. Maybe because mobs are more likely now to still be alive after the missile launches?

A few more suggestions:
        Make scatter shot have a slightly longer range, or make the character get slightly closer before starting to fire.
        Still issues with bullets getting stopped by an invisible force even at close range on flat terrain with no obstructions.
        In the Trials, Gorgana spawning healers around corners is annoying. Maybe make their healing "line of site" so that they have to come over to see her like I do to shoot her?
        Are you guys able to patch things on your end in real time? Because much of this seems better today. Scatter Shot range seems a bit longer preventing my BH from repositioning so much. Missiles from Havoc 2 piece set seem to hone onto living targets more often, Gorgana's healers came out from hiding (slowly) last time I fought her in the Trials.

There is still some issue with bullets not hitting seemingly unobstructed mobs, but it does seem a little better than yesterday. Not sure if you guys are fixing these things or if some of the improvements are due to leveling up or better luck.

Still having some fairly lag on my Galaxy S6 Edge when engaging large groups of mobs, especially if I use Rapid Fire or Heatseekers skills. Only 1 game crash so far when I went to drag Robin into an active minion slot.

Overall, CL balancing issues aside, I like the Trials and the BH class is fun. And getting lots of drops in the Trials is allowing me to try out some gear/stat ideas that would have taken too long to put together before the expansion. Good job.

Comment

Here's another bit of balancing data.

My BH is now 51.
          In Trials Maps I have no problem with Level 74+ maps. I'm getting Level 70 locked gear that I cannot even unlock with gems because it's more than 10 levels higher than my Level 51 Character.
          In the Heroic storyline, though, I'm having trouble with maps that say the enemies are level 51 (same level as my char).

Also, Bounty Hunter has 4 sets...

Adventurer

Havoc

Stalker

Assault
          Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 10-21-2016, 01:52 PM.
          VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
          Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Seriously why my bh cant wear 2 pistols like your screenshot ???? Bug ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Vurpillot View Post
              Seriously why my bh cant wear 2 pistols like your screenshot ???? Bug ?
              I'd guess your profile is corrupt. Did you try to play your expansion upgraded profile on a platform that does not have the expansion upgrade?
              You need to use the support button in the game to send Travis an email.
              VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
              Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

just logged in to chime in.

I'm a new player, been playing for a few weeks.
                I'm loving the new update! However, it needs a nerf really bad. the old content is fine, but this new trials is too rewarding!

Pre update I'd go days w/o a legendary piece, now I get 1 every five minutes. (I never made it to legendary to compare legs drop there though)
                This abundance of legendaries will saturate ppl and they'll stop playing.
                Also I see that Gorgona-only sets are being dropped in trials, this shouldn't be the case.
                Those sets should be unique to the Misty Island dungeon because of the limited use of keys.
                Maybe 4 keys a day instead would make ppl visit that dungeon more often.
                Trials should be limited by how far player has progressed in 'story mode'. Otherwise there's no point to the rest of the game, just trials trials trials trials trials trials ... and we'll get bored =P

Comment

I played on android and windows today. I have sent support help.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyph View Post
                    Going to try to be quick here. Turns out the Facebook account I never use anyways has been disabled so my previous posts here can't be tied to me.... (HAH)
                    I can merge forum accounts. What was the username on your other account?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                      I can merge forum accounts. What was the username on your other account?
                      off topic: Travis, your Post cont is bugged. that's 757 posts per day, every single day of the year!

Comment

Just looked and these nerfs went way overboard.

My Damage dropped 57%, Toughness 11%, and Recovery 76%.
                        My attack speed dropped 60%, and my crit chance dropped from 48.7% all the way down to 15.7%.
                        Heal on hit dropped by 3400 a hit.

Definitely went WAY too far with the nerfs. This can't be good for morale nor longetivity of the game. There's very little incentive to grind CL's any more since the payback vs time invested is very nominal.
                        Last edited by Kelton; 10-22-2016, 08:40 AM.
                        Kelton - YIJO MIWE BIHO 1067

Comment

I'm totally okay with nerfs, but then again, I only have 288 CL. It makes game more challenging instead of more face-rolling with bounty hunter and new stages. Another reason is because I'm a competitive person by nature, the nerf gives me a chance to catch up to the big dogs in term of damage by getting better new level 70 gears.

Sure the new crit chance can be disappointing at times, especially at lower level. Perhaps increase base crit chance from 5% to 10%?
                          Last edited by Chaerimasu; 10-21-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Found the weapon promo, thx.
                            Last edited by Kelton; 10-22-2016, 08:41 AM.
                            Kelton - YIJO MIWE BIHO 1067

Comment

Originally posted by Kelton View Post
                              How do you get the weapon promo? I don't see the offer?
                              Just saw mine, playing the new BH to about lvl 3 i believe and then i got the offer
                              Gandalf - LETU BUWU HAZI 3646

Comment

Originally posted by Kelton View Post
                                How do you get the weapon promo? I don't see the offer?
                                You might have to get a certain level on bounty hunter character first? Something like lvl 4 or 3?

Comment

Working...
                                X