Upcoming changes in 1.2.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post

Is it going to be enough to make up for the nerf to Life on Hit? That remains to be seen, but my general feeling is that it won't.
    Let us play the new version and I'll let you know.
    Build going out today.
    If the buff isn't enough we'll buff it up so to speak or even add a global x% damage reduction for melee classes, separate from armor. Might be better.

Comment

Hi Adrian,
      thanks for the update.
      Any word on adding "special effects" to BH skills instead of just pumping numbers?
      Furthermore i think you should add back a bit of the drop rate of the 1.2.7, cant we do something half way between 1.2.7 and 1.2.9 ? Ty

Comment

Originally posted by Fenice86 View Post
        Hi Adrian,
        thanks for the update.
        Any word on adding "special effects" to BH skills instead of just pumping numbers?
        Furthermore i think you should add back a bit of the drop rate of the 1.2.7, cant we do something half way between 1.2.7 and 1.2.9 ? Ty
        I think the drop rate and XP should be rising much more with trial level. We or some of us have chance to test very high trials around 1000 and the difference between low level traisl wasn't very big. Now with the new update most of us will be doing trials around 50-100 so...let's thinks about that

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
          I think the drop rate and XP should be rising much more with trial level. We or some of us have chance to test very high trials around 1000 and the difference between low level traisl wasn't very big. Now with the new update most of us will be doing trials around 50-100 so...let's thinks about that
          Actually we have to wait until the build is out, to see and feel the changes.

50-100 trials are to low ( my BH can make runs up to trials stage 75 ), I think even now mages will still rule the trials, maybe not as high as they got (level 1000+ mobs) but between trial stage 150-300 should be possible. (maybe even higher)
          Dont just say Thanks to some posts which helped you instead klick and hit the Like and Thanks Button !!!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Add me - BH - Mubur: QULE HIBO WUDU 2241

Comment

Originally posted by Nerdidne View Post
            Actually we have to wait until the build is out, to see and feel the changes.

50-100 trials are to low ( my BH can make runs up to trials stage 75 ), I think even now mages will still rule the trials, maybe not as high as they got (level 1000+ mobs) but between trial stage 150-300 should be possible. (maybe even higher)
            How many CL's you have ?

Think how much time new players need to go to stage 50-100 with 85-135 level mobs. I am not telling that on 50 stage they should get 3 legendaries at once but even 1 is not so big deal because what I see now there is really small chance to get good legendary with high stats.

How high can you go now with how many CL's?

Comment

Experience is capped in those theoretically impossible to reach trial levels (500+).

Comment

How many CL's you have ?

Think how much time new players need to go to stage 50-100 with 85-135 level mobs. I am not telling that on 50 stage they should get 3 legendaries at once but even 1 is not so big deal because what I see now there is really small chance to get good legendary with high stats.

How high can you go now with how many CL's?
                His CL is 1345

Comment

Originally posted by Fenice86 View Post
                  Hi Adrian,
                  thanks for the update.
                  Yes, we'll add upgrade perks on the BH abilities missing them.
                  We think the drop rate is still high in trials, way higher than anything before 1.2.7. Especially given that trials aren't behind a dungeon key and don't take much to complete.
                  As many of you suggested we are thinking about ways to keep the story mode still viable.

Comment

Originally posted by MacaroonX View Post
                    His CL is 1345
                    I know that it was something like that but I just wanted to show him the difference its a lot of dmg, now nobody will go so high in CL's because of new balance system

Comment

This are the drops from my last runs ( second BH ). 4 legendary 6 epics and 2 rare in just 4 runs, including 3 pieces which i just changed.

So in total 4 legendary 9 epics and 2 rare, is good drop indeed, but if playing with level 70 hero and trying to get some gear upgrades the drop is bad, never even had once an upgrade for my main BH. ( Still wearing 2 epics with him )
                      Dont just say Thanks to some posts which helped you instead klick and hit the Like and Thanks Button !!!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I know that it was something like that but I just wanted to show him the difference its a lot of dmg, now nobody will go so high in CL's because of new balance system
                        Check this out.

Originally posted by Nerdidne
                        Playing without Champion Points

My gear

Tested this on Trials 35-45, clearing without Champion Points needs arround 5-7 minutes, 10 runs per hour = 2-4 legendary and 10-14 epic are obtainable ( most drop is not of any use ).

Note: it's not said that you will drop 2-4 legendary or 10-14 epic, depends on luck, maybe you get more or less legendary/epic!

Problem there is this can only be done by any gear which is equal to mine or better as mine.

Tried trials 46-55 but very hard to clear, so for new player its worst experience at this point.

Hope this helps you.

When playing with Champion Points max I can go to mobs level 105. (most time I die and time runs out)
                        So basically all people can do trials up to 45 without any CL.

Just good gear is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerdidne View Post
                          Check this out.

So basically all people can do trials up to 45 without any CL.

Just good gear is needed.
                          So you agree with me that most people will be figting in trials 50-100, new players without CL's can't beat even trial 45 because they need good gear and good gear they can get in trials which are to difficult to them...

Comment

Sure i do agree, but those players wont stay as "new players" forever, also getting good gear at beginning isnt that very hard ( since trials ) anymore.

I wont say it's easy to get good loot, but which game is easy?

Besides if you have best gear and maxed out all, what are you doing with this character?

Nothing, that's because we have no co-op gameplay nor pvp gameplay, and since you have best gear you dont spend any time on getting new loot because there is no better loot.

So you start up a new character or stop playing.

So it's not guaranteed that those " new players " cant break the bridge and go up higher as 50-100 trials.

Remember this,

Worst comes first, rest is best.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                              We think the drop rate is still high in trials, way higher than anything before 1.2.7. Especially given that trials aren't behind a dungeon key and don't take much to complete.
                              Yeah, but you need the high drop rates as incentive for continued play now that CLs are less desirable and hard to get. Otherwise all progression post level 70 turns into a snooze-fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Stab View Post
                                Yeah, but you need the high drop rates as incentive for continued play now that CLs are less desirable and hard to get. Otherwise all progression post level 70 turns into a snooze-fest.
                                The problem is not loot, i agree with Adrian on that one. It used to be really hard to get gear before the last update and it was rewarding to complete a set because you worked hard on it. You should still get that feeling of accomplishment for finally getting the gear you want.

I agree with you though that something needs to be done for end game. As it is right now, we're missing something to do besides finding gear - which become exponentially harder the more you find upgrades
                                Gandalf - LETU BUWU HAZI 3646

Comment

Working...
                                X