Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

No, only from jug. DT/SW/BR gets incredible damage
    Thanks for that. Been experimenting without ITZ, since they nixed the ability to change skills when you die. Forgot about Deadly Throw.

BTW, Devastate may be awesome fo rbosses, but is terrible for mobs. It's a death machine - your death.
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post

Thanks for that. Been experimenting without ITZ, since they nixed the ability to change skills when you die. Forgot about Deadly Throw.

BTW, Devastate may be awesome fo rbosses, but is terrible for mobs. It's a death machine - your death.
      DT is no worse than a devastate for bosses. Also, DT increases the CD, since it is considered like a hit
      King of Android play
      NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
        DT is no worse than a devastate for bosses. Also, DT increases the CD, since it is considered like a hit
        This is a really strong combo! I hadn't spent much time with my warriors in trial since the update, but I'm loving the BR/DT/SW.

Have you tried swapping out a little life for damage yet?

To the devs: the resulting warrior changes so far feel really positive. Getting much further - i dunno that I'll ever get to same lofty places as mage, but 300 is no longer the top end trial, that's for sure.
        VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

This is a really strong combo! I hadn't spent much time with my warriors in trial since the update, but I'm loving the BR/DT/SW.

Have you tried swapping out a little life for damage yet?

To the devs: the resulting warrior changes so far feel really positive. Getting much further - i dunno that I'll ever get to same lofty places as mage, but 300 is no longer the top end trial, that's for sure.
          I think when Adrian will nerf CL's ( I really would like to know in what way because I don't want to unlock to high trial which will be not possible to get after nerf) but if there will no advantage of CL's above 1000 then the 500-600 trial will the limit (around 500) for most of us.

Dyoma can swap a little life for damage of course but it will be only for a moment.

Comment

There's something wrong with Frozen Trap in the Beta. 39% cooldown reduction and the cooldown always starts at 12sec, before that it was 5 sec tops, sometimes 3. In fact all cooldowns seem to not be modified by how much ability rate I put in. Also Rapid fire alone does more damage than Stealth + Rapid fire. What's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

I think when Adrian will nerf CL's ( I really would like to know in what way because I don't want to unlock to high trial which will be not possible to get after nerf) but if there will no advantage of CL's above 1000 then the 500-600 trial will the limit (around 500) for most of us.

Dyoma can swap a little life for damage of course but it will be only for a moment.
              I was wondering what you use for higher trials to kill the boss as a primary? Do you use bash or cleave? Also, at that point, wearing a shield is a must? Thanks !
              NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavel View Post

I was wondering what you use for higher trials to kill the boss as a primary? Do you use bash or cleave? Also, at that point, wearing a shield is a must? Thanks !
                For primary I am using a Cleaves and for secondary (for boss) I am using Frenzy. With Bash II am getting worse time but it's safer/less damage taken.

I hope fater some good amount of time shield will be usable for trials bu for this moment when you will be using shield you will not get enough dps and you won't kill all monsters in time. I have high CL for this moment which will giving me good dps boost and of course in this case I am able to use a shield. I must wait for Adrian what kind of nerf he will make on CL's then we will see if using a shield on high trials will be usable (also in the future I hope they will balance reflect damage stat and we will be able to use it with shield also).

Dyoma is not using parry and dodge, I am using them but as I said before I can lower my dps a little because of high CL.

BTW. Led are you here, did you try to beat some trials with Warrior - it would be much easier now for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavel View Post

Many of the high level players put videos on YouTube, sometimes they even link to them on the forums
                  Originally posted by Dyoma
                  Hi, guys! Take a fun with new warrior! 500+ lvl mobs trial full run by Dyoma. Enjoy!
                  If the video isn't included in the quote just go to the actual post by clicking the blue arrows

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                    Many of the high level players put videos on YouTube, sometimes they even link to them on the forums

If the video isn't included in the quote just go to the actual post by clicking the blue arrows
                    I didn't upload any video from long time because my device not allow me to do that (I tried to do this yesterday but I was dying to much because of slow motion play. Maybe I will make second try today) so I understand his quesion.

Comment

Bosses (and there minions) are going invisible during trials.
                      Our minions are still too weak.

Arrow aura is still to powerful without a way to negate it, you can't disengage to move position due to losing LoH. It should be silencable or disrupted on moving mobs.

We are still too penalised compared to the ranged classes. We are penalised for having to be meat shields. (Note made of the weak sauce unavoidable range thing mentioned early) Their dominance comes from range and mobility you could introduce ranged specific mobility slows, you'd need to rework things to allow them to put stats into movement speed)

Only one build seems optimised for trials.

Frenzy and Bash are way under Parr compared to the synergy cleave have with throw and SW. (Try your hardest not to read that as it needs a nerf).

Account deleted

Comment

Hey oh nice! Test run for windows 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

For primary I am using a Cleaves and for secondary (for boss) I am using Frenzy. With Bash II am getting worse time but it's safer/less damage taken.

I hope fater some good amount of time shield will be usable for trials bu for this moment when you will be using shield you will not get enough dps and you won't kill all monsters in time. I have high CL for this moment which will giving me good dps boost and of course in this case I am able to use a shield. I must wait for Adrian what kind of nerf he will make on CL's then we will see if using a shield on high trials will be usable (also in the future I hope they will balance reflect damage stat and we will be able to use it with shield also).

Dyoma is not using parry and dodge, I am using them but as I said before I can lower my dps a little because of high CL.

BTW. Led are you here, did you try to beat some trials with Warrior - it would be much easier now for you?
                          I thank you. It helped me too.

Comment

Couple notes about 1.2.42:

changing skills in trials after death is not possible now which is good. But can we please be able to interchange first and second offensive skill at any time? The reason is on android it is impossible to use second skill... two fingers does not work... say playing bh we need to be able to effectively use scattered shot (mobs) and concussive shot (bosses) similarly with mage chain lightning vs arcane bolts... it is supper easy on pc as keys are assigned. Please make it equally easy to use on android.

otherwise love update.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              Arrow aura is still to powerful without a way to negate it, you can't disengage to move position due to losing LoH. It should be silencable or disrupted on moving mobs.
                              Agree on this point. They should be able to be silenced or broken up. When in crowds, you can't see them, and usuaaly you can't do anything about it anyway, since you're engaged.

VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

When in crowds, you can't see them
                                I'd say the problem is the need for pulls. If you can progress without big pulls, arrow aura is not an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X