Release notes for closed beta game update 1.2.59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
    An observation this morning. The Synergy bonus from skill levels is still reflected as "Attack Speed" and not haste. Was wondering if it was perhaps a factor that may have been missed during your balancing calculations?

PicsArt_10-26-11.12.51.jpg
    Haste did not replace Attack Speed altogether... Haste is a rating to calculate Attack Speed... Attack Speed is still there... and that bonus is correct... it gives Attack Speed... some skills/passive still gives Attack Speed as the bonus and some gives Haste as the Bonus...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
    Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

Haste did not replace Attack Speed altogether... Haste is a rating to calculate Attack Speed... Attack Speed is still there... and that bonus is correct... it gives Attack Speed... some skills/passive still gives Attack Speed as the bonus and some gives Haste as the Bonus...
      So, to be clear, your final/actual attack speed will be "1 + things that give a direct AS bonus (Robin, Endar, synergy, Frenzy, TWarp, etc.)" x "1.3 if dual-wielding" x "Haste-derived base Attack Speed = 1+ 6*Haste/(Haste +1000)"

That's why everyone suddenly bought 2x Endars.

Comment

1.2.62 is out, the changes I see I'm the changelog which are new are localization and currency booster, what exactly is currency booster?
        Edit: Wow there are some big changes, like beating trials giving gemstone packs and xp boosters for a certain amount of time and random set items, and a font change, and I'm not sure what else yet.
        Edit 2: Whoa, the shop has the boosters also, like for example you can buy +200xp for 30 minutes of active playing time for 200 gems, can a Dev explain what active playing time means?
        Last edited by Humus; 10-26-2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
          1.2.62 is out, the changes I see I'm the changelog which are new are localization and currency booster, what exactly is currency booster?
          Edit: Wow there are some crazy changes, like beating trials giving gemstone packs and xp boosters for a certain amount of time and random set items, and a font change, and I'm not sure what else yet.
          Edit 2: Whoa, the shop has the boosters also, like for example you can buy +200xp for 30 minutes of active playing time for 200 gems, can a Dev explain what active playing time means?
          Yes, it means when you actually play, i.e. not when you're in your character screen, crafting screen, stash tab, ability page, main screen, and so on. Practically, when the gametime is running, be it in a Campaign Map or Trial and not paused.

Comment

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post

Yes, it means when you actually play, i.e. not when you're in your character screen, crafting screen, stash tab, ability page, main screen, and so on. Practically, when the gametime is running, be it in a Campaign Map or Trial and not paused.
            So it can be spread over many days?

Comment

So it can be spread over many days?
              If thirty minutes of actual play take many days yes.

Comment

Edit: Wow there are some big changes, like beating trials giving gemstone packs and xp boosters for a certain amount of time and random set items, and a font change, and I'm not sure what else yet.
                Um - where do you see the release notes for 1.2.62?
                RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post
                  If thirty minutes of actual play take many days yes.
                  I am fairly confident that most of the players don't play for a half hour per day.

Comment

Um - where do you see the release notes for 1.2.62?
                    In the play store

Comment

In the play store
                      As in the Whats New Block I'm presuming then?

Added Comprehensive Leaderboards for players to share progress and strategies used to defeat a particular challenge.
                      Overhauled Trials of Valor to make them more tactical and rewarding.
                      Rebalanced hero classes to bring them on the same power level, a requirement for healthy competition.
                      Added support for localization; new languages include Chinese (simplified & traditional), French, Romanian, Spanish.
                      Added experience and currency boosters.
                      Various bug-fixing

Edit: First Impressions:
                      1. South African internet sux and I was concerned for a few minutes that I was going into that damn marshmallow error sequence again.but I seemed to avoid it.
                      2. I love the font change
                      3. I love the Trial rewards
                      4. I love the boosters.

One question: are the standard XP rates still the same as in 1.2.59?

Edit 2: Sigh the moment I tried to enter a trial I got hammered with the marshmallow errors. I seriously hope I don't need to to a full install AGAIN - guys please change it so the update information remains in the foreground. So that we KNOW when it is safe to continue playing. Otherwise we keep getting corrupted downloads.

Edit 3: For others with the Marshmallow file errors. It seems the safest way to fix this us to load up Act One Map 1 " The Shores of hope" then wait for the download to complete.
                      I do wish that updating notification would show on all windows. It would make things so much easier.

Edit 4: The Shores of hope solution is not working on my second device. Samsung Tab E.
                      20171027_011122_rmscr.jpg20171027_010805_rmscr.jpg That little updating item is what we need to stay active on all screens. PLEASE GUYS.
                      Last edited by Coldet; 10-26-2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Training grounds are bugged in .62
                        Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Training grounds are bugged in .62
                          I've been having the same problem in .62. I checked on other devise and .59 is fine

video of my training load - https://youtu.be/nBEn-of-45s

Comment

I've been having the same problem in .62. I checked on other devise and .59 is fine

video of my training load - https://youtu.be/nBEn-of-45s
                            That's the one
                            Account deleted

Comment

"Marshmallow" errors, or Marmalade...?

Marshmallow = OS
                              Marmalade = Game engine

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                                "Marshmallow" errors, or Marmalade...?

Marshmallow = OS
                                Marmalade = Game engine
                                LoL old eyes read what they want to. I've never been a fan of Marmalade on toast.
                                20171027_065021_rmscr.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X