No announcement yet.

Release notes for closed beta game update 1.2.59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, the checksum error isn't your standard error. You're seeing that because you still don't have all of the content updates installed. If you're using a public network, you may need to open a web browser and accept the terms and conditions or try connecting to *_a different_* WiFi network or switching to a cellular network (by turning WiFi off) and letting the game complete the updates on a level loading screen before trying to play.

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
      Ah, the checksum error isn't your standard error. You're seeing that because you still don't have all of the content updates installed. If you're using a public network, you may need to open a web browser and accept the terms and conditions or try connecting to *_a different_* WiFi network or switching to a cellular network (by turning WiFi off) and letting the game complete the updates on a level loading screen before trying to play.
      Yea - I've struggled with this animal before. My solution was to connect to Europe via a service provider that uses the SAT 3 network. Most of South Africa's "internet" ports through the SEACOM cable and it's on the SEACOM connection where I always get those damn Bitter Marmalade errors.
      RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
        In the play store
        wait really? Is there something wrong with mine? I don't see any updates available in the play store..
        22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

wait really? Is there something wrong with mine? I don't see any updates available in the play store..
          Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

Check on your "Log in" screen what version you currently have. If you are still on 1.2.49 you have the last OFFICIAL version and no updates will appear in the play store.
            Version 1.2.62 is the current Closed Beta version -
            https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...eta-apk-1-2-62
            20171028_093225.jpg

Comment

Please remove the crafting time altogether, at least for level 70 and above and even if temporarily. (The rate at which I'm grinding gears is too fast lol)

Comment

http://donthitsave.com/comic/2017/10...viable-product
                Just found this on reddit and it immediately made me think of Eternium.

Love you guys, but I'm going to need that secret code to unlock multiplayer now.
                VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

What does 1.2.64 change? Red (Developer)

Comment

Frost Beam tool tip is still incorrect (500%) in 1.2.64.

EDIT: Training Grounds loads monsters now and seems to be working.
                    EDIT 2: When you die in trials, the position of the Gold revive and the Free revive have been swapped.
                    Last edited by adjacentengels; 10-31-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

English icon is fixed

Comment

Obviously not much changes in content. I never noticed any "downloading additional...." notifications.

Comment

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
                          http://donthitsave.com/comic/2017/10...viable-product
                          Just found this on reddit and it immediately made me think of Eternium.

Love you guys, but I'm going to need that secret code to unlock multiplayer now.
                          haha , Indeed it is. I was waiting for the open beta while it was said that the open beta would be released in 2-3 days,now one month has passed,maybe I should come back next year

Comment

Originally posted by vijayshen View Post
                            ...now one month has passed,maybe I should come back next year
                            It went into open beta last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                              It went into open beta last weekend.
                              Which version? 1.2.62?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                                Which version? 1.2.62?
                                I believe so.

Comment

Working...
                                X