1.3.46 Google Beta - Release Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.3.46 Google Beta - Release Notes

The item budget in legendary and celestial boxes is now pre-determined. If you somehow manage to repeat the item creation, you would get the same stat values.

Reforging an item doesn't require you to be online anymore. The attributes and their values are generated deterministic on a per item and #reroll basis. E.g.: they are still random but you get the same 3 choices for the first reforge, even if you somehow manage to repeat the first reforge. Same for the 2nd reforge, etc.

We limited the number of ads viewed per day to 50.

Celestial Orbs from living items have been removed and living items cannot be enchanted with celestial orbs anymore.

spot on! Thanks a lot for the fixes!

Comment

Nice fixes .. but ad limit? Are you serious? P2W has finally arrived
      left the game

Comment

Ads were the only thing for comfortable adequate play for noPTW people. Now this game belongs for payers and there's no place for those who make their wealth with time and arms. Really bad.

Comment

Are we talking a 50-ad limit per device? Per hero? Per account?
          Does it refresh everyday at midnight or does one need to wait a full 24 hours after watching the first/last ad for them to refresh?
          Last edited by MarkHark; 04-08-2019, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
            Are we talking a 50-ad limit per device? Per hero? Per account?
            Does it refresh everyday at midnight or does one need to wait a full 24 hours after watching the first/last ad for them to refresh?
            I'm pretty sure per Acc with a refresh at midnight, like the dailies.. Some days I don't watch any ad's, somedays I watch easily 100/200..
            left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
              Some days I don't watch any ad's, somedays I watch easily 100/200..
              Exactly. If I have time today I earn up to 700gems per day knowing next days I will not have time. But if I can get my gems so I'll do it. Oops, I could, but yet I can't. %-l

Comment

The other fixes are good, but I agree 50 ads/day isn't enough if it's per account. Not even sure what problem this is intended to fix.

Even with the 100 gems/day subscription and doing bounties on all 5 characters, the practical daily gem limit would be 450-500 gems. With events now being scheduled more frequently, there's no way to stock up for events sufficiently and also have gems to unlock sockets, expand storage space, and reforge gear on non-event characters.
                Last edited by XtinctionEvent6; 04-08-2019, 07:39 PM. Reason: Edited to add: "Except buying more gems, of course."
                ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686
                CL1831 — Mobile only (iPad >>> Android phone)
                Dyoma’s Crown: 355

Hirza: Assault BH — XP farmer
                Sesuvi: ELR/GMC Mage — TL120
                Evicis: Defender/Blackguard Warrior — TL117
                Anrin: Assault/Tesla BH — TL118
                Sathena: Arcanist Mage — gold farmer

Comment

Agree, please remove ad limit. Seems to be an attempt to "even the issue" with pc not getting ads, but there's gotta be a better way, since you're limiting free to play... Thanks.

(This is still beta, and things will likely change, hopefully...)
                  Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Good point, I had forgotten about PCs not having adds. However, those players could still play on mobile devices for ads and play event characters on PC.
                    ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686

Comment

XtinctionEvent6
                      How exactly does a "Gem Generator" character work, and is there a reason I should favor an Arcanist Mage for that role?

Comment

Lol, that was just my way of saying that I don't use that character for anything except daily bounties. He's an Arcanist mage because I have 2 good BHs, enjoy playing mages more than warriors, and he inherited this gear from my Apprentice mage.
                        Last edited by XtinctionEvent6; 04-08-2019, 09:19 PM. Reason: And with this post I'm supposedly a Pro -- Woohoo!
                        ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686

Comment

I believe the 50 daily ad limit was done fix an exploit. That is all that i can say about that.
                          BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

Adrian,

You mentioned "The item budget in legendary and celestial boxes is now pre-determined. If you somehow manage to repeat the item creation, you would get the same stat values."

Does this apply to Random Utility Set Item Chests? During ANB's it's not the stat values that matter from those chests....it the item itself. Meaning if i am gonna get a Havoc tunic, no matter what "is done" it will always be a Havoc tunic?

I am confused bc you talk about "stat value" NOT "set item."
                            BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
                              I believe the 50 daily ad limit was done fix an exploit. That is all that i can say about that.
                              While IMHO, a little a low, I'd agree that the hammer appears aimed at ad viewing exploit. Given prior drop rates, I'd often see 4 or 5 in a Trial run if it took me five minutes to complete. So the limit if I'm farming TL85 appears to be about about 2 hours of clock time, 50-60 play time and 25 minutes ad-view plus buffer with the remaining 30 minutes being pause, load and inventory management.

I've had my days where I grind far more ad boxes but overall I'm okay with the change. 50 ads/day =1500 ads/month = 1.5 CPM, and since that's a reward ad view pricing is a little higher, so the monthly revenue per player based on ad views is still on par with an account subscription on other platforms.

The only question that remains is how big are the stock piles the exploiters have created and how long it will take to bleed out in the events.
                              Last edited by NoSuchReality; 04-08-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X