Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does experience gain decrease as champion level increases?
    Add me please: WEXE KUHE JOXO 7553

Comment

Originally posted by niloybardhan View Post
      Does experience gain decrease as champion level increases?
      Not really just when reaching higher CL you need more xp for each level but exp from mobs are always the same depending which difficulty you play on Normal getting low exp on Heroic middle exp and on Legendary you get most exp.
      Dont just say Thanks to some posts which helped you instead klick and hit the Like and Thanks Button !!!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Add me - BH - Mubur: QULE HIBO WUDU 2241

Comment

Originally posted by Razouf
        Hey, does the aura still on when the minions are dead ? I think I read yes somewhere but not sure.

Ty
        Yes. Even when dead the auras from your minions still are applied.
        You do NOT lose your Armor from Marcus/Norgrim or your Attack Speed from Endar/Robin
        VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
        Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

What grey line on top of health (on enemy) means?

Comment

Originally posted by Raimundas Pavilonis View Post
            What grey line on top of health (on enemy) means?
            How much cc you used on it. Once you use too much it turns white and it's immune to more stuns till the white runs out.

Comment

I want to ask why my mage lvl 10 doesnt have the offer to buy a living weapon like my hunter and warrior? or is there no offer for mages?
              i started the mage right after the hunter after i bought the living weapon for hunter....
              maybe i started mage too fast so it now bugs??

Comment

There are only 2 living weapons. Sword and Gun. You can pass the sword between your warrior and mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                  There are only 2 living weapons. Sword and Gun. You can pass the sword between your warrior and mage.
                  Yes and no. There are actually 3: Stormgun, Stormblade, and Skybreaker. However, the Skybreaker was not purchasable -- it was part of an IGN promo.

That said, each account (not hero) is only shown the Stormblade Deal and the Stormgun Deal the first time their mage/warrior or bounty hunter (respectively) completes the third level (map).

Comment

thanks, that helped.

love the game, keep it up!

Comment

You can (could?) get a living cape through signing up to Ironbound.

I know it's not a weapon but it is living
                      Account deleted

Comment

I haven't found anything about getting beta but this two years old link.
                        Originally posted by Travis (Admin)
                        Is beta closed for now, or is it about something like posts count wall?
                        I found some .apk files of beta versions. However I don't think installing it would be as good as asking here.

After pre-moderation of this post (which is my first, if you are reading this some years later and I somehow wrote another post on forum) I got access to the open beta thread. Seems like there is one post count wall. Or admin gave me access, I dunno.
                        Last edited by ICC; 05-09-2017, 03:36 PM.
                        DONT NEED GEMS 1337
                        A man with one post.

Comment

Originally posted by ICC View Post
                          I haven't found anything about getting beta but this two years old link.

Is beta closed for now, or is it about something like posts count wall?
                          I found some .apk files of beta versions. However I don't think installing it would be as good as asking here.

After pre-moderation of this post (which is my first, if you are reading this some years later and I somehow wrote another post on forum) I got access to the open beta thread. Seems like there is one post count wall. Or admin gave me access, I dunno.

Go to play store
                          Search for Eternium and select
                          Scroll all the way too the bottom of the page and you'll see the beta option
                          Account deleted

Comment

Hi all, new player here, discovered this game a few days ago and am hyped to grind it once i have a bit more time on my hands

Many thanks to Modo and all the other contributors for this nice FAQ, I already asked myself most of these questions, or would have soon, very helpful! The community for this game seems great from what I've seen so far.

Here are some things the FAQ didn't answer, which you may or may not want to include (sorry if it has already been suggested, I didn't read the entire thread). I hope the information I assembled is accurate at least (please correct me if not):

Q: Should I buy the Stormblade/Stormgun deal with my first character? What are the limitations? Can I get another on my next hero?
                            A: While spending money is obviously an individual choice, it's a great value offer with the following to consider:
                            • While you can buy both offers, each is only offered once per account.
                            • The first time you complete chapter 3 (Marcus' Village) as a Warrior or Mage on your account, the Stormblade deal is offered.
                            • The first clear of chapter 3 as a Bounty Hunter will make the Stormgun deal appear.
                            • It does not matter which character you buy it with, since you can freely swap the item over to other characters once you unlock the shared stash.
                            • Buy a socket for it at a low level when it is cheap, the gem cost will be higher later on.
                            • You don't need to worry about them falling behind in levels if you have something else equipped (or leveling them too far for your other heroes), since they don't really level up, they just automatically adopt the level of the hero using them.

Q: Does completion time, number of deaths, or your level (as in whether you are lower or higher than the mobs you are killing) influence the XP or loot you get?
                            A: Short answer: no, none of these make a difference. To be noted, however:
                            • When playing trials, you need to beat the timer in order to unlock the next level.
                            • When playing story mode, according to c0mad0r in this post, you benefit from an increased drop rate (5%) if you have collected 5 stars from every level. Whether this is a gradual increase or a breaking point type increase once you have 5 stars, and whether it is for every chapter individually, for every difficulty individually, or even stacking across difficulties as he suggests, I do not know. I did't take the time to research it properly either, so don't quote me on this unless you know more than I do!

So, those are my first 2 cents, with any luck I'll be contributing more in the future
                            Last edited by Malv; 05-27-2017, 11:46 PM.
                            For gold and ge- ...glory! I meant glory!

KOTE MOVA PAFI 5599

Comment

Originally posted by Malv View Post
                              Q: Does completion time, number of deaths, or your level (as in whether you are lower or higher than the mobs you are killing) influence the XP or loot you get?
                              A: Short answer: no, none of these make a difference. To be noted, however:
                              • When playing trials, you need to beat the timer in order to unlock the next level.
                              • When playing story mode, according to c0mad0r in this post, you benefit from an increased drop rate (5%) if you have collected 5 stars from every level. Whether this is a gradual increase or a breaking point type increase once you have 5 stars, and whether it is for every chapter individually, for every difficulty individually, or even stacking across difficulties as he suggests, I do not know. I did't take the time to research it properly either, so don't quote me on this unless you know more than I do!

So, those are my first 2 cents, with any luck I'll be contributing more in the future
                              In trials if you finish with at least 7:30 you go up 4 levels, 5:00 you go up 3, 2:30 you go up 2, and before the timer runs out you go up 1.
                              In story mode getting more stars does nothing. At all. c0mad0r was wrong.

Comment

Question: Is there any place to check if server is down, or where to check schedule for when server will be taken down/updated?

Comment

Working...
                                X