When is next ANB? I need more glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is next ANB? I need more glory

I just finished ANB in the last few days and been using the ANB char as my new main. I still have a lot of crafting to unlock and only have 500 levels now so still rather small and weak. I am about 40 glory from getting Fire Lily which is something I want for my Shatter/Shock mage that is my main char.

So the big question is how much longer do I need to wait until I can get another 40 or more glory

Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.

Comment

• ricklhall
      ricklhall commented
      Editing a comment
      Is Discord the official communications channel for the game? I seldom use it.
      I am not a fan of chat channels.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      As the community evolves, yes...the Discord server is far more active than the forum. Fortunately, when I post an announcement there, enough people see it and pass the message along.

Hey Travis

this link does not join me to a channel. What is the eternium discord link? I will join that and see if I can find the next Anb dates.

thank you

Comment

ANB ̶G̶o̶l̶d̶ Bronze #20 is planned for 30 December and likely will start at 17:00 UTC but no finalized time has yet been announced.

The link to join the Eternium Discord server is here.

Typically, a new event starts every second Friday UTC. The start times vary. The start day can slide to the next day when there are burps. There are times that a typical event starting week will be skipped for unknown reasons other than possibly syncing up the ANB cycle with the end of a season to avoid having a season end in the middle of ANB events.

The general rule is that a new event will start 4 days after the current event ends.
      Last edited by Tin Man; 12-30-2022, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
        ANB Gold #20 is planned for 30 December
        Gold?!!

Comment

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Some times we all just need sleep.

This is what he meant, the color bronze could be mistaken for gold. Travis | Support Mgr.Yesterday at 1:49 PM

Bronze 20 is planned to start on Friday. I'll edit this message once I've confirmed the start time.​

Comment

Working...
        X