Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artemis: Discord Server

Hey everyone,

We have set up a Discord server focused on Artemis discussions.

Follow this link to join: https://discord.gg/Nd7BdJTSgY

On this server you will be able to offer feedback an suggestions on the game and gain access to insights on the development process from this early stage.

Welcome, will be waiting you there!

I got the email that I was part of the Artemis alpha test group starting on 11/27. I checked Discord server, but not seeing any updates. Is there a like for the alpha test or has start been delayed?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      The first closed alpha ran on the 27th and the Discord server has been fairly active with feedback, etc. Are you sure you're looking at the correct Discord server?

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      You tell me. I posted my screenshot below, but nothing has been added. I recieved the invitation email on Nov 17, and followed the instructions provided, but I have not received a second email with instructions on how to access the alpha and nothing is showing up on the server since Oct 17th.
      Last edited by Ozymandius; 11-29-2023, 12:37 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	artemis.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	220684

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	166.6 KB ID:	220688

Do you see the message from Adrian below that?​

Comment

Yes, and I clicked on the first salute icon, but I don't see anything beyond that Oct 17th message. Was I supposed to click on all of the icons?
        Last edited by Ozymandius; 11-29-2023, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          Try adding your own reaction to all 3 of those posts. Unfortunately, I did it a few weeks ago, so I don't see what you're seeing.

Try now, Carl-Bot was not assigning reaction roles correctly in the last 12 hours or so.

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your help. I went back through old emails and found the email in my spam folder. I didn't even know that gmail had a spam folder...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (193).png Views:	0 Size:	167.6 KB ID:	220705
        I get to this point in logging in and then can't go any further. The access icons are not useable, and when I try to claim the account it tells me that my email address has already been used! I have been trying to access the Discord server through the icon provided in the game, as is shown in the above screen shot.
        Last edited by RockDoc; 11-29-2023, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          same here...
          ???

Is there a link to play on android or just apple? I got the mails to play but I do not see android as a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Andor View Post
          I got the mails to play but I do not see android as a choice.
          This first round did not include an Android build. Adrian (Developer) can expand on that.

Comment

OK I figured that was the case thank you.maybe I will be chosen again if there is another round.

Comment

Whats this Artemis? Can you please explain?

Comment

Is the server (Artemis discord channel) open for posting ?
              Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
              [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• papa jim
                papa jim commented
                Editing a comment
                yes, it has been live since october.

• Bali_Lenni
                Bali_Lenni commented
                Editing a comment
                Cheers.
                Finally got it to work....

Android now working very different feel to eternium no instructions so just feeling my way around

Comment

Working...
              X