No announcement yet.

Eternium Update: New Features and Your Feedback Wanted! ✨

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of the on going rewards beyond 60, I had quite a few large treasures accumulated at seasons end and not mailed out with the rest of my unclaimed goodies. Are the bonus items a use em or lose em deal or is this an error?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll check with the design team and figure out how it's intended to work.

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      The same happened to me

Anything beyond 60 is only for those who purchased the premium pass/passes.

Comment

• Nua
      Nua commented
      Editing a comment
      Premium was purchased.

Main post needs more generic buzzwords, exclamation marks, and cowbell.

Comment

Originally posted by Nua View Post
      Speaking of the on going rewards beyond 60, I had quite a few large treasures accumulated at seasons end and not mailed out with the rest of my unclaimed goodies. Are the bonus items a use em or lose em deal or is this an error?
      I just tested this feature (and I checked with other players) and everything worked as intended. Just to make sure I understand your report, are you saying that you had extra (uncollected) bonus chests on your Season screen/path and they were not mailed to you when the Season ended?

Comment

• Nua
        Nua commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct. As noted by others, where my account stands, those chests would have been salvage fodder but figured I would make you all aware.

• LodWig
        LodWig commented
        Editing a comment
        Same for me

Originally posted by ricklhall View Post
      There is NOTHING in the season pass premium or plus that I will use except for gems!
      Agree, sadly the only other "reward" that had any value was the Celestial Crate(s), but those were only offered as Premium rewards. I just deleted a hero to get rid of hundreds of lesser valued items, such as 50% & 100% XP./XG boosters.

Comment

Working...
      X