Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Proper Haste for BH?

My Stalker ANB Hero's attributes is as follows
    i dunno the right haste requirement for BH?
    familiar with "4" for Shield warrior
    i used "Vial of the Wind Spirit" that says: a chance to increase your haste by 50.
    My weapon has already "100" Haste
    my Hero's Haste attribute: 4.2
    Many thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-09-2020, 01:01 AM.
    Shield warrior Lover

About 5 hits per second is what you want for a stalker build.
    WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

I generally agree with Travesty

However, since the trinkets were introduced, I think it depends on what trinket you use.
      Last ANB Silver I used Vial of Wind Spirit as well which adds Haste boost.
      Although this boosts acts dynamically (not as a constant Haste value), it was working very nice for me and I had Haste Rating of 4 hits/s - just base value, absolutely no Haste on weapon/gear/jewellery/trinkets/belt.
      So lower values than about 5 hits/s could be an option in my opinion, and yours 4.2 TheExorcist does not look bad for me when you use VoWS.
      Last edited by Seba; 09-08-2020, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Travesty, Seba and other Dear friends
        Thank you sir
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-10-2020, 12:21 AM.
        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

I usually play ANB around 4.4 - 4.5 hits per second + VoWS.

Comment

I try to keep my haste for both BH and mage at a minimum of 6, preferably closer to 7. Warrior doesn't need as much haste compared to BH and mage who depend on it for their attack speed. Even still, my Fury warrior this ANB is running with 6.9 haste. I know when running a SW warrior my haste is in 4 range with much higher V or LoH, but I find DW warrior can clear trials faster with higher haste.

Comment

• Asad Butt
              Asad Butt commented
              Editing a comment
              Just checking, what's your actual haste, measured in the TG. I've noticed mine doesn't go above 5 (plus the 20% stalker set bonus) even if I keep it above 7.

• RockDoc
              RockDoc commented
              Editing a comment
              Asad Butt Do you run damage or endurance, and single or multiple enemies? Haven't used TG much. Do you use all attacks and abilities or just single skill?

• Asad Butt
              Asad Butt commented
              Editing a comment
              I do damage, with multiple enemies, and for testing haste I just do basic attack. I turn on a stopwatch, use basic attack for exactly one min and then see details to find out how many times the attack was cast, divide it by 60 and that's my actual haste.

I like around 750 haste and use the vial to boost it.

Comment

excuse me
              sorry for asking
              Asad Butt says: Measured in the "TG"
              What's "TG"?
              i cant seems to finds the meaning in Liana "Abbreviations/Acronyms"
              thanks
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-10-2020, 05:25 AM.
              Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Nhat
                Nhat commented
                Editing a comment
                Training Grounds

Master Nhat
              thank you
              Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Havoc
                Increased attack speed from 7.2 to 7.7 and started moving up TLs again. . .
                Theoretical Modding
                (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

My Stalker is at 7.0, or 1713 haste. The more hits you have per second the more chances for crit hits and heals you have. I had read 7 is about the sweet spot but I also use Vial of the Wind Spirit. Maybe that is too much and I should respec some of that into power. I am still figuring that all out.

Comment

Originally posted by cadberry16 View Post
                  My Stalker is at 7.0, or 1713 haste. The more hits you have per second the more chances for crit hits and heals you have. I had read 7 is about the sweet spot but I also use Vial of the Wind Spirit. Maybe that is too much and I should respec some of that into power. I am still figuring that all out.
                  7 hits/s probably comes from old posts. I think it is not valid anymore and you are sacrificing other stats for this.
                  Apart from increasing regeneration speed, Haste basically increases only frequency of your basic attacks, but those have less importance in higher trials if any. For Stalker build most damage comes from Snipe DOT as a bleeding effect of the Snipe ability. So it is more important to increase Ability Rate. Power is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by Seba View Post

7 hits/s probably comes from old posts. I think it is not valid anymore and you are sacrificing other stats for this.
                    Apart from increasing regeneration speed, Haste basically increases only frequency of your basic attacks, but those have less importance in higher trials if any. For Stalker build most damage comes from Snipe DOT as a bleeding effect of the Snipe ability. So it is more important to increase Ability Rate. Power is always good.
                    I appreciate the feedback and I am coming to the same conclusion, especially with the addition of the Wind Spirit trinket. My recovery is probably too high compared to my spot on the leaderboard. My Ability Rate is fairly high and I have put bonus damage into Nature for the DOT effect.

My question is will the decrease in the number of attacks per second impact the amount of Snipe Procs that are delivered? Thanks
                    Last edited by cadberry16; 09-15-2020, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Reaucat
                      Reaucat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I find myself maxing haste even more, to fully capitalize on Molten belt procs at TL 135+

You are welcome

About the Snipe proc you can see description at Stalker piece: It can happen about 12 times per minute.
                    Actually it has been changed some time ago (was: It cannot occur more often than 25 attacks) and therefore is not related anymore to number hits per second in any way.

However Haste seems to be useful for Molten belt which increases damage each time Explosive shot triggers the explosion. And this is where Wind Spirit trinket kicks in.
                    Last edited by Seba; 09-15-2020, 10:50 PM.

Comment

excuse me
                      i'm happily completing the 5 star & fillin my Gold
                      i want to touch that coffer? beyond that door (Dragon's Crag)
                      for years i just run along (with whatever goldly hero's)
                      now i would try to poke that treasure
                      how on earth my "BH" would able to do that? any ideas
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-09-2020, 07:46 AM.
                      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Benedicto
                        Benedicto commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just kill the "robot" near the areas where the chests were located. Like the robot that you must kill to open the first locked gate.
                    Working...
                    X